So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I was now inside that cute fan of Deborah’s, and Satan was she yummy! I held onto her long, platinum blonde hair as I drilled her, filling her up and stretching her out. I also noticed her wedding band and was particularly delighted by that fact. That was when Surendra noticed her as well. He walked over to her and began kissing her mouth really hard before flashing his own golden ring. It matched. It all clicked into place now. This was Surendra’s wife!

“Surprise!” Surendra told his bride, not that she could hear or see him, “this is Shelby, my sweet, loving, adorable wife. I don’t know if she was cheating on me as I was on her, but what does it matter now, anyway? I just didn’t know that she attended Comicfest.”

I rammed Shelby good and hard, pleased to finally know her name as I pounded her. She wasn’t aware that I humped her, of course, but her pussy reacted very well to it, as judged by the slickness of her juicy slit. I looked down and admired those luscious pale buns of hers while driving deeper into her gooey gash. I also toyed with the outside of her backdoor, enjoying the way that her body subconsciously yielded to the pleasures of ass play. The more that I tickled her bum, the more that she responded with delight, too.

“After this, can we find Stuart, so I can get him fucked and thawed out?” Minh pouted while riding another frozen geek.

“Why wait?” Lilith snapped her fingers, vanished, and promptly dropped Stuart in among us.

Within seconds, she was on top of him, too, taking her collector’s fee by fucking the frozen guy within an inch of his life. He had no clue that this was happening to him, and apparently, he had been busy jacking off. I chuckled at that thought ... one minute, he was choking the chicken, the next, he had a demon on board and she wasn’t about to leave him any more work to do. Talk about your pleasant surprises, right?

Lilith blew me a kiss, as did Autumn, Lizzie, Vanessa, and Sonya now. Oh, yes, I was gonna be one helluva busy demon, wasn’t I? All that I knew was that Shelby was one sweet ride! As for Deborah, she was busy with another fan by now, just as Tala found more guys to ride herself. Joanna, Lauren, Hadassah, Angelica, Karen, they were all very active, thank you very much, to say nothing of the menfolk, including Surendra, Hugo, Nels, Janos, Joe, Davis, Willie, the Egyptian guy, the Langes, etc.

I rapidly lost count of the number of new incubi and succubi that joined us at Comicfest, each of them getting straight into action almost as soon as they were thawed out. It wasn’t much longer until every last one of them was free from the space-time continuum. I looked upon my crowd and discovered that there were well over a thousand folks, possible more than that. I was in no hurry, so I cleared my throat.

“Excuse me, let me just say something. Everyone ... let’s have a big, fucking orgy and don’t worry about time, because we are outside of it, anyway. Let’s all get down and funky, guys and gals. A fucking clusterfuck, that’s the way to go. I can definitely see why Autumn here loves to be frozen,” I chuckled as I came inside Shelby at last, just after she squirted on me.

“Oh ... God ... did I just get fucked? I was here to get my breasts autographed by Deborah Ann Woll so as to show Surendra ... well, that and I had a little lesbian fantasy about her, anyway,” Shelby reacted with shock and no small amount of excited.

“Surendra, go reclaim your wife, okay? I’m gonna use your girlfriend as soon as I find an empty hole,” I laughed as I indeed slid into Minh’s ass to begin fucking her and she pulled Stuart over to suck Lilith’s juices off his prick.

From the way that Shelby responded to the experience of her husband getting my sloppy seconds from her, there were no complaints from any quarters. Well, there was Shelby’s rather adorable plea for Surendra to finger her asshole, but that was hardly a problem for anyone present. I was more than a little charmed by her, just as I was by Minh, who whimpered so delightfully while I sodomized her.

If anything, it made her suck Stuart so much harder, every stroke as I thrust into her tight little butt. Minh evidently enjoyed her boyfriend a lot, just couldn’t be faithful to him, not that any of us minded that at all. Nowadays, fidelity was likely to become a dinosaur in a hurry, though not yet fast enough for my wishes. Well, we were working on changing that, weren’t we? We were fixing that in real time ... or untime, perhaps.

Was there such a thing as “untime?” Apparently so. All that I knew right then was I fully intended to fuck every single person in our growing new tribe ... every last one of them. Only then would we leave the building, and only once I decided where else to go. So, yes, this could take hours. Or what would have been hours, at any rate. But it was sooo worth it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.