Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Get up and shower, please, Daddy!” I heard from out of nowhere, jarring me from my slumber.

“What time is it?” I inquired, not even knowing who spoke to me for a moment there.

“Oh, I’d say about noon,” Sarah Weiss now leaned over me and kissed my face repeatedly, “come on, let’s shower!”

“Wait, I have to work Mondays ... today is Monday, right? I overslept? Damn, I guess that’s what I get for not asking for a wake-up call! I’m not used to having no damn alarm clock!” I wiped the sleep from my eyes while Sarah giggled and started the water jets.

“No, I told Your bosses that I’m Your new assistant and that You needed to take a vacation. Thankfully, it turns out that You had a lot of time saved up, Dr. Morgan, Tenured Professor of History. You didn’t tell me that You were Department Chair, either, did You, Pops?” Sarah laughed softly as she began washing me all over.

“Oh, God ... I’m on vacation now? Where are the twins?” I asked her.

“School, silly! They don’t get vacation from that until summer!” Sarah snickered as she washed and wiped me down, even shaved my head and face.

“Holy smokes, why did you do that?” I asked her now.

“To make You less recognizable, stud! Can’t make it easy for the wife to find You, can we now? Besides, as much as I like Your facial hair, this is an excuse to pamper You, to wait on You hand and foot! I’m gonna love doing that this week! As much as I can, babe, I’m Your personal valet, Your body servant, if You will. You’re like that guy from the Spartacus movie, with all of his staff being ladies ... except that I’m not a chattel slave. I’m a willing slave!” Sarah told me with kisses, even as we rinsed off and I got ready to shave her.

“No need. I get plucked regularly. I pull every body hair out by the roots! Much more effective! I budget for it, even. Trust me, it’s worthwhile for me! Especially for my ass! You were probably a little too heated and busy yesterday to notice, but feel how smooth my butt really is!” Sarah urged me.

“Oh, I noticed, trust me! You’re one sleek cutie, though I like that you’re growing back your bush!” I commented on her ginger pubes.

Sarah blushed and nodded, “I wanted to show them to You and get Your opinion. So, bald like Steph and Curtis ... or let this stubble grow into a proper strawberry hair pie? Your call, boss! Whichever You choose, I’ll do. I swear it! I won’t mind, either way.”

“Well, as I said, honey, I love that you’re growing your bush again! Mostly because it proves that you’re a natural redhead, babe. The twins, however, rock the bald genitals pretty damn well,” I assured Sarah, who blushed again and smiled now.

“You don’t mind ... licking it this way, then? You don’t mind getting a little fur in Your burger?” Sarah teased me as I dried her off and she returned the favor.

“No, I don’t. It stands out even more on such smooth, sleek skin like yours. I can spit out the hairs, sweetheart, and then show them off as proof of a ginger girlfriend!” I winked at Sarah, who then rushed at me and wrapped her legs around me.

“I’m never going to give You up, not for anything or anyone, trust me. I’m gonna be Your next wife. I’m gonna assist You in whatever You wish. I’m going to basically follow You everywhere from now on, dear. People don’t like it? Tough cookies! Daddy, I meant what I said yesterday. I’m Your slut for life! I need a collar, though, or something like that. I’m Daddy’s princess two! Steph is Daddy’s princess one!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.