Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

A year later...

“Now, that is what I call eating the last piece of wedding cake!” I chuckled as Sarah smeared a good portion of the saved cake and icing between Stephanie’s cheeks to invite me to lick it off my daughter’s ass.

That she joined me in eating the cake off Stephanie’s bottom made it even more enticing and sensual, of course. When I put some of it on Rachel’s and Curtis’s butts as well, Sarah giggled and eagerly helped me taste it off those body parts as well. We made out several times between licks to those parts of our lovers’ anatomy before Sarah guided my cock inside Stephanie’s cunt as well.

Then she did the same for Curtis inside Rachel to encourage them to fuck as well so that we coud fuck side by side. That was when she sprung her surprise on us, leading a bound, naked, and masked figure out to join us and lick the rest of the cake off her own tush. That the person in question eagerly did so and showed every sign of having an appetite for booty and was just as clearly female herself was most noteworthy, of course.

Then she grabbed a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness to put it on herself and started pounding this other woman within an inch of her life with that thing. The woman just bucked her hips and whimpered for more, clearly wanting more of that dick deep inside her with every last stroke. The steamy Sapphic sex between my wife and this mystery lady only made it tougher not to cum inside my daughter’s snatch, of course.

I kept humping Stephanie for several more minutes until Sarah pulled out of the stranger. Then she pulled Curtis out of Rachel and gestured for a switch. I began pumping in and out of Rachel again, even as Curtis started fucking his own sister, while Sarah went back to banging that unknown woman roughly from the back. She bit the woman on the shoulders several times, not lovingly, but in an aggressively, almost angry fashion.

This lasted for a good five minutes or so, until Sarah reached over and kissed me hard on the mouth.

“Fuck me while I fuck her, please, Daddy! Stephanie, Rachel put Curtis on his back and take turns riding his face and dick, please! This is a very special occasion, and I don’t just mean the anniversary, either, which was technically yesterday by now. Come on, dear David, and screw me while I screw this bitch in turn! I want you to shove me deeper inside her cunt!” Sarah begged me as I thrust harder inside my wife now.

This lasted for a good while, even as I surprised Sarah myself by easing my fingers into her bottom and double-diddling her that way. She gasped, but then laughed and did the same to the strange lady, making that other bitch wince a little at how rough she was with her. I slapped my wife’s bum, too, which she did to the other girl, which just made that lady flinch and whimper. There was something very familiar about her, or at least her voice, but it didn’t matter yet.

I continued humping Sarah until she shouted, “Pull out of me, please, and slide into her. Trust me. I know what I’m doing here! It’s a really nice treat for you most of all! Ladies, get off Curtis and let him fuck her face and throat! Here, Stephanie, put this on and enter that lady from below! She can get double dicked! Mom, you and I are going to eat that ass, if you’re cool with that.”

Before I knew it, Stephanie and I were in and out of this unknown lady, me pulling out as she slid in and vice versa, making her try to moan while Curtis pushed in and out of her throat. When not rimming the stranger, Sarah and Rachel started sucking whichever prick wasn’t in use at the moment as well as my real balls and Stephanie’s plastic ones. It was one of the most intense sex acts I had ever imagined.

That wasn’t the final shock. The next thing that we knew, Sarah abruptly stopped again and led in both Pastor Myers and her own father, Howard Dell. What the fuck was going on here? They were both hog-tied with some kind of cock cage on their privates, at least that was how it seemed to me. They were led into the room by their neckties, of all things, and then bent over in such a way that Pastor Myers was forced to put his tongue up Howard Dell’s butt-crack.

Sarah took several pics with her phone camera and showed them to her victims, laughing at the look of disgust on the minister’s face, especially as Howard farted right into his mouth. The Bible-thumping reverend gagged and looked ready to puke, but thankfully held onto his gorge right then. The piece de resistance wasn’t even there yet.

“David, honey, do me a favor. I want to line each of them up so that you can fuck Stephanie, Mom, and Curtis in as many different holes as you can in front of our guests. As for me, well, you can fuck me in a little bit again, of course. But first, I want to fuck them. Or peg them, at any rate. Here it comes, boys! Oh, and spit’s enough lube, right, Dad? Isn’t that what you seem to think about anal?” Sarah laughed as she put the thigh harness back on, spat on it, and shoved it into Pastor Myers’s cornhole.

The pastor screamed into Sarah’s father’s backdoor, even accidentally biting Howard’s tush, which made him howl in pain in turn. While I went back and forth between my daughter’s holes, my son’s, and my mother-in-law’s, my wife rammed it deeper and harder inside the minister for several more strokes, much to his displeasure and agony. It had to hurt like a bitch, but that was only half of it. This was proven when Sarah switched to pegging her own father and making him take it with zero lube as well. He winced and gasped into Pastor Myers’ bunghole as Sarah mounted and used him that way.

If either man still had his anal virginity, of course, it was now quite gone, taken brutally by my sweet Sarah, normally such a lovable slut. She was not in a merciful mood at all, as she showed us, even as she blew a kiss at me and mouthed that it was “hardly over.” Then she lined the two pricks up next to each other and switched between pegging each of them ruthlessly. Both men choked back tears as they had their assholes ravaged so viciously by Sarah Weiss Morgan, my darling bride, the apple of my eye.

That was when she lined the mystery woman, who we had quite forgotten for a moment, up with the two guys, and started sodomizing her as well. The lady screamed loudly as she felt that thick plastic dick in her butt, yet she still pushed back at Sarah with her rump as my wife nailed her even harder. She switched frequently back and forth between those assholes (in more ways than one) and they kept wincing, even whimpering at this.

It turned out that Sarah wasn’t done with us, though. She proved that by guiding my cock inside the strange lady’s ass while she focused on her male victims. She kissed me very hard while we violated our captives, even as she mouthed for the trio to get back to their threesome. She also playfully slapped the mystery woman and the guys on the tush while I ruthlessly ravaged that lady. Damn, she had a very tight asshole, too!

The final act, though, was when Sarah slid out of those men and shoved her dildo into the lady’s mouth to fuck her face. It was straight out of the woman’s own bottom as well as the two guys’ cornholes and yet she had no choice but to gag on it. I seemed to just naturally want to be as forceful and rough with this stranger, handcuffed as she was, as if she had been my ex-wife or something.

“Do it ... cum in her ass! Spill your load! Flood her bowels! Leave a trail of your jizz down her thighs, Daddy! Spurt it out, every rope, honey! Empty your balls inside her butt!” Sarah urged me, even as the stranger thrust vigorously back at me with her hips in spite of herself.

It wasn’t very well-lubed, though probably better treatment than the men got, but it was so tight and the woman seemed to somehow get into it, as she had with Sarah. I made everyone wait, even as I watched Stephanie and Rachel share Curtis rather passionately. I wanted to really make everyone eager for what happened, not to mention enjoy the sight and feeling of that fine bottom on my prick.

Finally, though, I exploded inside the stranger’s ass and pulled out, leaving a huge mess that Sarah rushed to lick out of that gaping hole. She winked at me as she proved to truly enjoy the taste of both the lady’s butt and my spunk leaking from it. The woman whimpered as she felt Sarah’s tongue exploring her anus with a considerable appetite.

That was when Sarah rose and yanked the mask off her female victim, revealing none other than Tracy Morgan, my ex-wife! I was flabbergasted, of course. My ex had never let me use her butthole before, yet now I came inside it and she had obviously enjoyed it. Sarah kissed me very hard on the lips and then lowered her mouth to take my cock down her throat quite enthusiastically, straight from my ex’s sphincter.

“So, you like your anniversary gift? It wasn’t easy to blackmail them into this, but the twins helped and so did Rachel. They just didn’t know the end result until it happened. Now, I got them right where I want them ... and more importantly, where you do. I put the guys in cock cages for now, but they’re the cheap kind that can easily be taken off and returned. I just wanted to make them suffer a bit until you decided what to do with them,” Sarah winked as she stuck her tongue down my throat.

“It’s very, very sweet! I definitely never did THAT to her before! How long is this going to last, though? I mean, if we release them now, what’s to prevent them from pressing charges? I just have to wonder, of course. It seems to be a real ... practical worry here,” I warned my wife.

“True, but honey, I had to surprise you ... and Mom, and the twins, and I risked this to help us all get our revenge on them! Trust me on this, please! This is my anniversary gift to you, and believe me, we can find some ... insurance on them to keep them from going to the police,” Sarah pouted and batted her lovely eyes at me.

“Well, when you put it that way, babe, well, I like the way that you think. And I’ve definitely enjoyed this orgy ... and certainly this revenge! You went out of your way on this one. And the twins absolutely deserved their revenge, as did your mother! And you, of course!” I agreed.

“And you. On this frigid, repressed, hypocritical bitch! She really had it coming, didn’t she? You’re the love of my life and she hurt you badly! That just won’t do, will it? And worse, she hurt your kids! Just as Dad hurt me and Mom! And this jerk here, he’s hurt a lot of folks, hasn’t he? Right?” Sarah reminded me as she kicked Pastor Myers and her own father in the balls.

Both men screamed and nearly passed out from the pain in their genitals. Even barefoot, my wife definitely put some real force into those kicks. Then she took her phone again and took several pics before gesturing to me about my own cellular device. She winked at me and kissed me before ramming her strap-on into my ex’s bottom. My former wife shrieked for several seconds and almost fainted before she recovered and started to push back at Sarah with her hips.

“Now, that is what I call leverage!” I laughed as I began taking pics of my first wife getting sodomized by my second, “how do you like that, Mrs. Morgan? The first Mrs. Morgan, I mean! Do you like getting buggered by the new and improved version?”

“Damn it, I do ... I can’t ... fucking ... help it! Why do I like getting butt-fucked by another woman? Why did I have to like getting taken that way by you, either? Why do I have to like that? What the hell is wrong with me?” my ex screamed while Curtis turned the video function on his cell.

“What’s wrong with you is that you’re an ice queen full of bullshit religious dogmas that you don’t even follow perfectly, hence your affair with the pastor here! Admit it! You cheated on me with him for a while now, even as he preached ‘morals’ at me for getting divorced from you and for standing up for my son! Admit that Pastor Lawrence Myers is a big, fat religious hypocrite and fanatic that ruined your marriage in so many different ways,” I taunted my ex while Sarah plundered her booty good and hard.

“Yes, yes, I’m a big, fucking hypocrite, a slut, a prude, a horrible wife and mother, and I fucked the pastor behind your back and his wife’s! And I’ve been his mistress for the past eighteen months! Happy? What will it take to make you forgive me? What does it take ... to get forgiven by the twins and let back into this family? I want to stay with you ... with all of you!” my ex-wife pleaded with me while Sarah ravaged her butt so thoroughly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.