Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Rachel saw the scarves at that point and realized that Sarah and I played some kind of kinky sex game with them before. Then she saw the handcuffs and understood just how wild things could be between us. She surprised me by walking over to the spot where the handcuffs lay, picking them up, and handing them over to me. It was a clear offer to submit to whatever I intended for her with them. I smiled at her and then at Sarah before I slapped one half of the pair on Sarah’s wrist and the other on Rachel’s. They were now cuffed together.

“Lie down on the bed. On your backs. I’m going to play with your twats. Both of them. While you’re handcuffed to each other. I want you to kiss each other as much as you can while I do this to you. You should get comfortable with each other’s bodies and kissing is an excellent start to that,” I instructed Sarah and Rachel, who began softly at first with their kisses, as if they hadn’t just made out earlier.

It was very sweet, watching a mother and daughter tenderly kiss each other’s lips while I began stroking their clits at first. They began to react to that and had to break off their kisses to lightly moan in response, as the sensual contact with their nubs intensified slowly and steadily. I kept this up for several more seconds, watching the ladies’ breasts heave as they breathed such shallow breaths. I loved how flushed both of them became as they adjusted to such delights.

Now that I had their full attention, I began softly caressing the folds of their pussies, directing my focus away from the clit for the present. They only wound down a little as they experienced the gentle sensation of my fingers playing with their labia, even as they resumed their incestuous kisses to each other’s lips. I continued this pussy lip play for a good while longer, wanting to tease them a little before getting them off digitally.

“Oh ... God ... oh, God, is this much pleasure possible?” Rachel exclaimed at last.

“Yes, Mom, it is. You never felt this before? Not with Dad or anyone?” Sarah reacted with genuine surprise that her father lacked even that redeeming virtue.

“Never ... never before!” Rachel told both of us now with real meaning.

That was when I chose to insert my index fingers into each of their pussies, right up to the knuckle at first. Both ladies gasped and whimpered at the dual invasion as I explored the walls of their cunts. They were certainly wet enough, even more than earlier when I had toyed with Rachel’s bushy twat. When I went deeper, past the knuckle, both women shivered at the impact of the penetration, showing goosebumps on their bare skin as I fingered them.

“It gets even better than this, Mom, trust me! Trust me!” Sarah reassured her mother as I added my middle fingers to both ladies.

“How ... is that ... possible?” Rachel wondered aloud.

“Like this,” I smiled as I slipped in my ring fingers, now three digits past the knuckle inside each lady.

As I continued playing with my wife and mother-in-law, their kisses broke off for a little while so they could take in the full experience. It was instinctive, natural, and quite understandable. Both women now knew more of my skills, though Sarah was already rather familiar with them. Even so, she whimpered and begged for more as she felt me probing her simultaneously with Rachel. I grinned and leaned over to first let Rachel lick Sarah’s juices off my fingers and then vice versa. I wanted them to sample each other first before diving in all the way to the muff.

“How does your mother taste, babe?” I asked Sarah.

“Delicious!” my bride winked at me and blew me a kiss.

“How does your daughter taste, Mom?” I inquired of Rachel.

“Juicy and sweet!” my mother-in-law told me breathlessly.

“Good to know,” I answered as I knelt to lick Rachel’s gash first and she moaned softly, “yes, it is quite succulent. No doubt of that.”

“Yes, yes, eat Mom out! Lick that pussy, Daddy! Go for it! Bon appetit!” Sarah encouraged me as I continued lapping away at Rachel’s snatch.

The world seemed to only consist of my mother-in-law’s pussy right then and her thighs as she wrapped them around my neck. I devoured her slit like a man possessed, feasting upon her delectable pussy as if my life depended upon it. Occasionally, just to tease her, I moved my tongue down to her taint, but then slid it right back up inside her bushy folds. Rachel started shaking the bed and I could have sworn that Sarah levitated a little from the impact of her mother jerking and thrashing around.

Sarah later told me that her mother bit her bottom lip so hard that it bled that first time as I ate her out. I was glad that they weren’t in the middle of a kiss right then, or she might have drawn blood from Sarah’s lower lip instead. It was truly a brand new experience for my mother-in-law, who seemed unable to believe that this was even humanly possible to feel such bliss. When she came down from the first climax and I didn’t stop eating her cunt, she seemed to float in the ether or something.

At long last, of course, Rachel was utterly exhausted and I simply moved on to Sarah’s twat, lapping greedily away at her juicy little slit. My luscious young bride seemed unable to hold back her screaming as she felt my tongue invade her in several strokes. The contrast between their flavors wasn’t quite so stark, either. I munched on Sarah’s gash and she quivered as she now welcomed the intrusion of what was to her much more familiar than it was to her mother. To know that she shared my oral favors with her own flesh and blood didn’t seem to faze her, either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.