A Father's Revenge - Cover

A Father's Revenge

Copyright© 2020 by SithLord6969

Chapter 1: The Discovery

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Discovery - Was his namesake not his child? Deceit has it's consequences!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Vignettes   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   White Couple   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Revenge   Violence  

August 15, 2010:

Sam Johnson hated going into the bank. A long-time computer nerd, he so much preferred doing everything possible online. Paying bills. Ordering gifts. So much simpler than having to go out and interact with people.

Today’s quest was something he always left to his wife Teresa, digging out the kids’ birth certificates, immunization records, and such to start the school year. Teresa, however, had a critical client meeting out of town and convinced Sam to do it for her. OK, it was more the blowjob and a promise of a master/slave weekend with Teresa as the bottom that finally got him to agree.

Sam & Teresa had met in college almost 20 years ago in a computer drafting class. Teresa was studying to be an architect, and Sam was the instructor. Even though Teresa was nearly two years older, Sam already had a master’s degree from M.I.T. and was working towards his P.H.D. What started as some harmless flirting with the teacher soon turned into a torrid affair. While Sam may have been socially awkward and painfully shy at times, his vast imagination and 11” cock went a long way in Teresa’s book. In late April, Teresa missed her period, and they married just after the semester ended.

The two of them made a strikingly odd couple. Teresa, with her classically Italian features, stood almost 6’ tall without her heels. Her jet black hair, olive skin, and large breasts made her stand out in any crowd. Sam was 5’8”, blonde, pale and skinny. The kind of man no one seemed to notice. Two decades and three kids later, life was good for their family. Teresa designed shopping centers and upscale condos while Sam took care of the house and cleared seven figures doing consulting work for Fortune 500 companies.

With two teenagers in high school and another starting college, the yearly grind to produce ‘originals and/or certified copies’ of birth certificates was something that rubbed Sam the wrong way. “A high-quality scan of the records should be sufficient,” he thought to himself.

After about 5 minutes of digging and organizing, Sam found the required records for his two youngest and started to close the lid when something odd caught his eye. An old 3.5” floppy disc, something Sam had not seen in years. It had partially fallen out of an envelope that had come unsealed. “Teresa Magavio, PRIVATE” was typed on the front with her old college PO box number, along with a Panama City, Florida return address. Magavio had been Teresa’s maiden name. The postmark was April 30th, 1992. The same day that Teresa had told Sam that she was pregnant. Taking the disc, he left the envelope and replaced the safety deposit box before departing the bank.

The whole way home, Sam began to have doubts. He didn’t doubt his wife loved him. He never doubted the paternity of his two sons, who looked more like his clones than his kids. The one thing that always bothered him was his oldest child and only daughter Samantha, Sammy, to everybody who knew her. Taller than his wife, without the soft Mediterranean curves. With her mocha coloured skin, brown hair, blue eyes, and smallish bust, she looked nothing like any member of either side of either family. Teresa has always insisted that she favored her “Sicilian cousins,” but no colour photos of that part of her family could be found.

Sam thought back to that class not quite 20 years ago. The flirting began almost at once when Teresa realized how shy and inexperienced with women Sam was. Their first real date had been on Valentine’s Day. A date that Teresa had convinced him into asking her out. Later that very same evening, she had seduced him for the first time, taking his virginity in the process. For the next month, they had slept together in his apartment every night and had a few quickies between classes as well. What Sam lacked in experience, he more than made up with enthusiasm and a massive prick. The most colossal prick that Teresa claims she’s ever seen, even in porn movies. Then in mid-March, Teresa went off on spring break with some of her girlfriends to Panama City. The very night she returned, she went to Sam’s for dinner and hot sex. Hot sex that resulted in a broken condom, their marriage, and then daughter Sammy.

Or so he had thought.

Arriving home, Sam went into what Teresa called his “Man Cave.” Unlike many of their friends, it had no big screen TV, no booze, or anything of the like. Instead, Sam, a computer setup that rivaled many of the multinational corporations he consulted for. Sam specialized in security software. If you use a personal computer, you probably have run programmes that he either wrote or helped too. Popping the disc into a drive, he booted it up, almost dreading what might be on it.

On the disc, he found a series of photos. Most were blurry close-ups of an average-sized but black cock, coated in spunk, sliding in and out of a slightly hairy white pussy. The next to the last one was a very clear closeup of a black hand holding open the same woman’s pussy, thick with oozing semen. Sam noticed there was a familiar blue denim mini skirt near the edges of the frame. It was the last photo that ripped Sam’s heart from his chest: A perfect medium shot of the woman, naked save for the mini skirt pushed up above her hips.

Her crotch held a flood of thick, viscous sperm.

The woman was Teresa. His Teresa...

At least what Teresa looked like then.

The skirt was very familiar to him, Teresa called it her “slut skirt.” She had brought it back as a souvenir from her trip to the beach. She had been wearing it the night he thought they had conceived Sammy. She had brought it out every so often, indicating by wearing it that she wanted Sam to pound her hard “like the slut I am...” Two of the times she had flaunted, it had resulted in their two sons.

Sam sat in silence for a long time. His mind spun out of control, his emotions twisted up as he had never known before. Beyond mere jealousy, his rage threatened to spin out of control.

“Divorce her?”...

“Disown Sammy?”...

“Or maybe more drastic action is required?”...

Sam began to laugh out loud with a laugh as he had never emitted before. Not the jovial sound of a happy soul, but the fierce crackle of a mind gone mad.

“Yes, vengeance is the special on our menu today,” he thought darkly, “and, as Teresa has always said, ‘A dish best served cold.’”

Sam started to type as his plan began to form.

August 19, 2010:

Teresa returned from her business trip, a contract for a new multipurpose retail/living community in her pocket. Something that would occupy her for the next several months. Sam greeted his wife warmly, not wanting to give the game away.

“We going to have our weekend tomorrow?” Sam asked her, knowing full well that Teresa should have begun her period sometime in the last couple of days. Despite being a sexual animal, she just couldn’t get frisky while she was on the rag.

“I’m out of action for a few days yet tiger, how about the weekend after?” she asked with a gleam in her eye.

“How about 2 weeks Hun, that’s Labor Day weekend! We can send the boys to my folks and have 3 days all to ourselves ... slave.”

Teresa nodded briskly and kissed him on the cheek. “Yes, Master,” she whispered into his ear.

Sam smiled like a cat about to spit feathers.

August 22, 2010:

The boys started their school year while Sammy had already headed off to State College to begin her freshman year. Sammy had a full scholarship to play woman’s basketball, being gifted with an athletic talent that no one else in their gene pool ever had before. Even without her athletic abilities, Sammy was eligible for any number of academic scholarships. Sam and Teresa could have afforded to send her to any college in the world. Sam dialed her cell phone and put the next part of his plan in motion.

“Hey Sport, I know you are a college girl now and all, but I was wondering if you could do the old man a favor? Your mom and I would like to get away for Labor Day weekend, and I was hoping you could come back and watch your brothers for us, please?”

“Sure, daddy, our classes don’t start until the Tuesday after the holiday, and I’m all moved into the fem-jock dorm here. Besides pop, you know I would do anything for you...”

Sam’s smiled wide at her words. “She has no idea how true that will be,” he thought to himself.

“Could you get here around 7 pm on that Friday night, Sport? Oh, and don’t mention it to your mother, please...”

“I get the idea, dad. You’ve got some kind of grandiose romantic plan worked up to surprise her with. I can only hope one day I can find a man as loving and considerate as you!”

Sam almost laughed out loud at her words.

“Thanks, Sammy, we’ll touch base that Friday in case we have to change the time.”

“No worries, daddy, you just focus on your plan, so everything goes smooth. I know how much you hate it when one of your grand scenarios goes wonky!” Sammy said with a giggle.

Sam struggled to suppress an erection as the details of Operation Labor Day spun through his head.

August 25, 2010:

After returning the disc to the bank, Sam fabricated an on-site client consult and took off for Panama City. After having done some background checking online, Sam found the photography business that had sent the photos. Arriving at the address, he went inside for his appointment with the owner, a mister Samuel Jackson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.