Hump Day Orgy - Cover

Hump Day Orgy

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when you combine two step-siblings, a preachy, closeted gay boyfriend to the stepsister, and possible fourth member of their little party, in the form of a goody-two-shoes Mormon girl with a naughty past full of secrets? You get the last Hump Day in March, right on the cusp of April Fool's Day, and you get Warren Buck's new life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“So, just to be clear here. At least for now, my lovers are Maria, Christine, Chase, and Mom. In no particular order. Dad’s lovers are also Mom, Maria, Chase, and Christine. Not sure what order his would be in, just going by degrees of familiarity. Maria’s lovers are?” I turned to Maria next.

“You and Dad for now. I don’t know ... what will happen with Christine and me ... or Mom and me, for that matter. I’m not sure who is open to the lezzie stuff. I won’t rule it out, though. I just know that I’m more than down with sleeping with both of you ... and I find the idea of you being with Chase ... and Dad with Chase, extremely erotic, you know.

“You know, so far, no actual incest has happened, other than step and in-law. I mean, no blood incest yet. You and Mom don’t share a bloodline. Dad and I don’t. You and I don’t. Even if it did happen, it’s unlikely to produce any deformed offspring, since it would likely just be Sapphic in nature. That is to say, it could be Mom and me ... as I said, I won’t rule it out. I definitely won’t rule out Christine.

“We’re already clear that you and Dad don’t have any feelings for each other but filial love. No gay incest happening here. I suppose that Uncle Alan and Dad could go for it, but he’s as hairy as both of you, and we’ve both established that neither you nor Dad care for hairy guys. You both like twinks, pretty boys like Chase here. Interesting, that both Chase and you are vers, but Dad’s obviously a Top,” Maria concluded for now while eating her yummy veggie fajitas with Mom’s fantastic pico de gallo.

“And my lovers are Milton, Warren, and Alan, so far, in that particular order. Alan’s great, but few men can truly compete with Milton, because he is the great love of my life. Warren is awesome, he just rocked my world in that quickie, far more than any other man except his own father. And Alan ... he’s not in their league by any means, but even he is better than most men I know. I must say the men of the Buck family ... they know how to fuck! None of them has failed to satisfy me in bed. Not one member of that family, not even Alan, who is the least of the three.

“As to any lesbian stuff, yeah, I’ll try it with Christine first, just to see if I could go for it. Later, if I feel bolder, I might sample some mother-daughter love. Like Maria said, I won’t rule it out. Wow, that is the most plausible scenario for actual incest and it’s lezzie incest, so not likely to make any deformities, as said ... so why sweat it?

“I might try out Marissa, too, if she’s open to it. Alan’s wife always was a cute little ginger. But, anyway, for now at least, I’m gonna stick to the three Buck men. I might be breaking a little slutty here, but I’m not an outright puta, am I?” Mom made her position very clear as well.

“I, on the other hand, am a full-on cum whore and I’m tired of pretending to be anything else. I’m fuckmeat and happy to be so. I just prefer to have it supervised by my lover, my sweet Warren. And to a lesser extent by Milton ... and maybe this Alan guy, too, if he’s up for it. He can decide who else I fuck, right, honey? You’re my man! My lovers will be whatever order you choose! Yes, I’m a dirty, bad Mormon girl, but I’m Warren’s dirty, bad Mormon girl!” Christine assured us all.

“No Temple wedding for you, that much is clear. No Celestial Kingdom for you, either. No godhood for you. No offense, but it would really suck to postpone all of the fun for some future godhead, only to be cheated of it at the last minute. That’s why I’m always leery of afterlife talk. That and I grew up Adventist, with the notion of soul sleep, too. You wait until death, hoping that you’re right. But what if you’re wrong. You’ve put off all that fun for nothing! Nothing to show for it!” I smiled at Christine now.

“But you will marry me ... me and not Maria. Sorry, no offense, Maria. It’s just that you get to be his sister. That’s a special status that you’ll never lose. Yes, I said ‘sister,’ not ‘stepsister,’ because it’s painfully obvious that you two grew up as full siblings, even if you’re not blood kin. I want to be his wife. His naughty, slutty, dirty little bad Mormon girl wife!” Chrissy asserted.

“Hey, I’m cool with it. Like you said, I’m his sister. Nothing can take that away from me! And I adore my big brother, too! I’d die for him, even kill for him. He’s everything to me! I can’t marry him, though. I can’t marry my own brother. Imagine how few people would go to that wedding, or the unwanted attention to his business. He’d be ruined as a barber! No, I’m happy to be his sister ... and to share him with you guys,” Maria stipulated in full accord with Christine.

“So, it’s agreed that I have four lovers, as does Dad. Mom has three, at least for now. Maria has two, Dad and me. Christine has however many I choose for her. But at least me and she still gets to be my wife. And yes, I still get to be her husband. I am such a lucky motherfucker! And Chase has two lovers, Dad and me,” I observed, getting nothing but smiles from this whole thing.

“So, I do have ... permission to keep fucking Alan, too, then. And to keep up the affair with Warren, right, Milton? Oh, and if I can, I’ll try to get you into Marissa’s panties. You certainly earned my blessing for that, haven’t you? And I can do lezzie stuff with Marissa, if she’s up for it, too,” Mom asserted now.

“Amen to that!” Dad chuckled.

“Hey, all that I know is that I’m one happy twink. I get to bottom for the father and go vers with the son,” Chase winked at us guys as his bulge started to really grow, “and if Alan ever wants some of this, well, if he’s like his brother and nephew, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed.”

“In any case, it’s only fair for Dad to get to impregnate Christine at least once. It’s only right. Next baby after that, likely to be mine, but the first one will be Dad’s. Though I’ll raise that little brother as my son. Or little sister as my daughter. Same difference. They won’t know. Nobody needs to know, just as they don’t about my son/brother or daughter/sister from Mom and me. No paternity tests. We’ll just officially claim paternity and leave it at that, right?” I proposed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.