Hump Day Orgy - Cover

Hump Day Orgy

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when you combine two step-siblings, a preachy, closeted gay boyfriend to the stepsister, and possible fourth member of their little party, in the form of a goody-two-shoes Mormon girl with a naughty past full of secrets? You get the last Hump Day in March, right on the cusp of April Fool's Day, and you get Warren Buck's new life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

We all collapsed for a little while, drained in every possible sense of the term, or so it felt. We slept well past our normal supper time, too. I, in particular, had pushed myself longer and harder than most. When I awoke, it was to Maria riding the fuck out of me while Chase plowed my ass. I also found that Christine sat on my face. In the background, I could hear Mom and Dad going at it like jackrabbits or newlyweds or something, too.

“Wait, where am I?” I asked now, as Christine climbed off my face and started making out with me.

“In MY bed, babe. So, we’ve all agreed, just waiting on you, on this new plan. Here’s how it goes. We only have three bedrooms, for now at least. So, we’re gonna keep the same bedrooms, but swap beds every single night for every possible combination, and not all of them will involve sex, at least not with Chase being gay.

“I don’t know Mom’s sexual orientation. I assumed that she’s straight, but then I thought the same about Chase, didn’t I? One never knows, I guess. You’re bi and so is Dad, who would have guessed that part?” Maria encouraged me.

“That sounds good. Just don’t ask me to do anything with Dad. I don’t want to hurt his feelings and all, but I’m not attracted to him,” I warned my loving sister (fuck the step part, right!).

“Hey, no offense taken, trust me. You’re not my type, either. I love you, son, but at the risk of borrowing a cheesy, trite line from so many rom-coms, I’m not in love with you. I think that’s probably mutual, from the sound of it. I’m just not into hairy guys like myself. Chase is a bit more of a twink, a pretty boy, so, sure, there’s an attraction there,” Dad admitted after finishing up with Mom.

“That’s good to know,” I agreed, just as I came inside Maria and Chase spilled his load into my guts.

From the way that Maria came instantly, I know that something was up.

“Okay, what gives?” I asked my sister now.

“Let’s just say that Mom wasn’t the only one fertile today who forgot her pills. We’re such bad Catholics for even having them, anyway, but yeah, you’re gonna be a Daddy twice over now, bro. Talk about being papi, right?” Maria winked as she creamed herself all over again from just speaking of it.

“Well, then, to be fair, it’s probably best if Dad gets the next chance with Christine. If she’s cool with it, that is,” I proposed.

“Try and stop me, babe. Your Daddy is a DILF,” Christine coined her own term.

“A DILF?” I puzzled now.

“A Daddy I’d like to fuck!” Christine exclaimed as she slipped Dad some tongue now.

“Where’s Mom, by the way?” I asked Dad once Christine and he came up for air.

“Cooking fajitas in the kitchen. Don’t worry, they’re veggie fajitas. I’m still a vegetarian. Not giving that up. Are you?” Dad wondered now.

“I forgot what meat tastes like, Dad. You brought me up Adventist, remember? While I don’t believe in much of what your church teaches, there’s no sense in throwing the baby out with the bathwater, is there?” I reassured Dad that I was still a vegetarian.

“Yeah, well, since I went vegetarian and Maria joined me, we’ve done so much better about controlling our weight, haven’t we, honey?” Mom asked Maria directly.

“Indeed. So that makes at least five vegetarians. What about you, Christine?” Dad asked Christine now.

“I’ll ... give it a shot. There’s no meat in rum, right? Hey, I’m as sorry of a Mormon as you are as an Adventist, you know,” Christine winked as we all stood naked in the kitchen/dining area to await Mom’s delicious veggie fajitas.

Damn if her pico de gallo wasn’t the best! Then again, I adored her more and more, anyway, especially since she helped entice Dad to join us rather than kick us out. If she hadn’t cheated, things might not have gone half so well, right? I just hope that she continued the affair with Uncle Alan, too, and maybe he and Aunt Marissa joined us.

For now, though, I had some groping to do ... with my sweet Christine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.