A Secretary Makes a Big Mistake - Cover

A Secretary Makes a Big Mistake

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A secretary is asked to do something for her boss. Except, she makes a huge mistake.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

When I was a child, I wanted to be a beautician. My mother stomped on that dream. She told me it was hard work and you’re always standing on your feet. She was right of course. She told me to go to secretarial school and become a secretary.

She said I’d never have any trouble getting work. After high school, I went to Berkeley Secretarial School. The certificate that I went for was an intense class which would be finished in nine months. I’d learn shorthand and how to type and look presentable in the business world.

I did very well and afterward, was placed in a job that didn’t end up working out. I was sad when I was let go. My father said I could take a little break and then he wanted me to find a job.

Eventually, I found a job and started as a receptionist but later worked myself up to Administrative Assistant. The job was working for a busy marketing firm.

At first, I didn’t think I’d get the hang of all the power-point presentations, but eventually, I did and became quite good at it. With time, I worked myself up to Executive Assistant working for the Vice President of Marketing. In addition to my duties, I also supervised ten other secretaries in the department.

I loved my job and was thankful for how busy I was. My boss was the greatest guy. He was handsome and so nice. Although, I think he was cheating on his wife. His mistress would come to the office and they’d take extended lunches. She was young and beautiful. His wife was about his age and she too was beautiful.

My boss was constantly sending flowers and gifts to his mistress. I made a huge mistake last week and sent the gift to his wife and not to his mistress. I’ve been so scared to go to work. I know my boss isn’t going to be happy with my mistake. Especially, because the note on the card was thanking her for a wonderful weekend in Cabo. I’m sure the wife didn’t go to Cabo with him.

I’m thinking I’m probably going to get fired. He surely is not going to be happy with what I did. I’m just a bit of a scatter brain and sometimes when I do so many things at once, I mess up. I don’t do these things with actual work, but any work that is personal for my boss, I tend to make mistakes.

The good thing is, he didn’t call me over the weekend to scream at me, so maybe it won’t be as bad as I think it will be. The thing that also makes me afraid is that my boss is very sexual. I’m hoping he doesn’t make me do sexual things for him. I know he likes me and is always patting my ass. A few times after work, he’s mentioned to me, “What a great ass you have.” I just hope he won’t use me for his pleasure. That would be totally embarrassing. I think I’d rather get fired. My boss has had me order sexual toys for pleasuring his mistress. From the things that I’ve ordered, I know he’s into bondage and dominating his lover. I would be mortified if he wanted to take charge of me.

I hurried into work and went into his office and turned on his lights and computer. I had picked up his favorite pastries and left a coffee on his desk. I put all his messages and his mail on his desk. He had left dictation on Friday that I had typed out and left on his desk also.

I went into the ladies’ room and fixed my make-up and hair. I made sure I was wearing an outfit that he liked. I picked out a business suit with a mini-skirt and heels. I looked better than presentable. I sprayed myself with perfume which I knew he liked.

When I was done admiring myself, I went back to my desk and waited for him to come into the office. I had lots of work to do anyway. My heart was beating so fast and my hands felt sweaty. I was not looking forward to seeing him.


Everybody in the office was at an off-site meeting. I didn’t go because Mr. Lewis wanted me in the office. I was going to be alone with him. I just didn’t know what was in store for me. I knew I was in hot water, though.

I noticed I had received a text on my phone. Mr. Lewis texted me and said he was in the parking lot and would be inside in a few minutes. He told me to be waiting in his office and that he needed to speak to me as soon as he walked in. His text betrayed that he was annoyed and I knew he knew that I fucked up. I was not looking forward to the meeting with him.

I took my steno pad and walked into his office. I waited for him to enter the room. My stomach was in knots and I felt sick. I hoped he’d go gentle on me and not require me to do anything sexual. I liked sex but didn’t like to have it, if was being threatened.

I was nervous, that he’d use me like a slut. I wondered if he knew that I was fucking several people at the office. I wondered if he knew I was fucking his business partner. I was hoping that the other men weren’t telling him of my lewd behavior. I was hoping he thought I was a nice girl. Perhaps a virgin girl.

I waited for my boss to enter. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my mind. I just was hoping he wasn’t going to treat me terribly. I could have sex with him but hoped he’d be willing to let my mistake slide.


Mr. Lewis walked into his office and shut his door. He looked at me with an anger.

“Miss Parker, I’m sure you know why I’ve called you into my office. Please enlighten me and tell me why I shouldn’t fire you. Tell me why you sent that bracelet I told you to send to Carol to my wife Agatha. Why in hell did you make that mistake? My wife didn’t find your mistake very funny. In fact, she was quite pissed off. She doesn’t like me rubbing my affairs in her face.”

“I’m so sorry. I realized I did something horrible. After I realized what I had done, it was too late to fix it. I couldn’t reach you to tell you what I had done. I feel awful and stupid and know that I’ve fucked up. Please, sir, don’t fire me. I’ll do whatever you say to do. I really need this job. I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t going to fix things. Sorry isn’t going to have my wife not be mad at me. Sorry isn’t going to make my mistress happy that the diamond bracelet I bought her, is now my wife’s favorite possession. You made a terrible and horrible mistake. I think it’s time for me to fuck that round ass of yours. I think you will stand up and remove your clothes. This is the only way to fix this mess. Miss Parker, you’re going to have to be my ‘love slave’. Unless you want me to fire your ass?”

“I realize I’ve made a mistake. I need my job and will just do as you say. I will be the slut you’d like me to be. I promise to not fuck up anything in the future.”

“That’s right, you’ll do as I please. Please dear, take off your clothes. Let’s get started. Please lock the door and get naked dear. I first, want to spank you for your terrible mistakes.”

I took a deep breath and started to cry. I knew he was planning on using my body. He would humiliate me and make me do things that I probably wouldn’t want to do. I knew to save my job, I’d have to do these things.

I walked over to the door and locked it. I pulled down his shades and walked in front of him. I unbuttoned my linen jacket and unbuttoned my silk blouse. I took them both off. I unzipped my skirt and put that also on the chair with my other clothes. I was left in my bra, thong, thigh high stockings and heels.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.