Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

‘Paul!’

Katie made it into the hallway just in time to see him disappearing around the corner. She said a very un-Christian word and scurried after him, overwrought with worry. She’d never have imagined he’d have the reaction he had to Minnie! Was it that is was Minnie, or was it just that anyone who wasn’t Katie would have caused such a reaction?

It didn’t matter. Right now he was upset and she needed to find out why and right any wrongs--if she could.

When Katie Merit finally caught up to Paul, he was in the lake, swimming far out. She splashed in desperately and tried to reach him, but was never able to catch up and swim within three feet of him. He was a strong swimmer, and angry too; anger is sometimes the most powerful source of energy.

Katie was getting tired. She’d already swum that morning, and she was confused by his anger. In her pursuit of him, Katie realized they had gone very far out, far deeper than she’d ever been anywhere, and she knew she had to turn back. Paul was still going forward; at this rate he would make it to the other bank.

Katie started back, but her limbs had turned to jelly. She floundered for a moment, crying out, ‘Paul!’ again before she began to sink.

It was a panic-stricken minute. The more Katie seemed to struggle to return to the surface, the more she sank. The air in her chest was becoming very painful, and she finally let it out in a cloud of bubbles, which had the very opposite effect of helping. Instead, it took away any floatation advantage she’d had, and caused her to sink more rapidly.

I’m going to die here, Katie thought wildly. She struggled a little harder at that thought, but to no avail. Her lungs felt like they would burst open, she was starting to feel faint, and very, very tired.

Just then Katie felt strong arms wrap around her from behind.

Looking around with what little energy remained to her, Katie caught a glimpse of red hair. Paul! He’d come to save her, and not a second too late!

It seemed to take years, but they finally broke the surface. Paul started back immediately, pulling strongly, while Katie coughed and hacked against him. What little had remained in her stomach from last night’s supper made a reappearance.

Finally, land! Paul pulled Katie up onto it and they both collapsed, breathing hard.

‘Never... ‘ Paul panted, ‘do ... that ... again.’

‘Never give ... me a reason to,’ Katie countered, half-glaring at him.

It took a few minutes, but eventually, breaths were recovered and heartbeats slowed down to normal.

‘Why?’ Paul said simply, and Katie didn’t need to ask to know what he was talking about.

‘I’m sorry,’ she said, looking down shamefacedly and suddenly becoming fascinated by her feet. ‘It was my fault ... I suggested it to her. We didn’t think you’d know the difference and if you did ... we didn’t think you’d mind.’

‘Well, I do,’ Paul said sharply, some residual anger in his voice.

‘I know that, now.’

‘Couldn’t she get it someplace else?’

‘We didn’t think that far ... her dad, maybe. Gin’s dad was all wrung out. She couldn’t get what she wanted from him.’

‘Don’t do it ever again,’ Paul demanded.

‘I won’t,’ Katie promised, and she hesitantly kissed him. All was forgiven.


Breakfast that morning was lazy and long.

Someone--Mollie, probably--had made several large pans of baked oatmeal with fruit, and there were many cold cereal choices, as well as Jules Gallagher’s offer to fry up for anyone who wanted someone sausage or eggs.

People came and went to the table, lackadaisically, not saying much. It wasn’t an unpleasant or awkward quietness, but calm, and peaceful. Everyone was recovering from long nights and mornings.

Sam and Hanna Gallagher were more joined at the hip than usual, going around holding hands and never straying farther than a few feet from the other. Yvonne even thought she saw them go to the bathroom together ... but then again, they might not have wanted to use the bathroom for its original purpose, and only for the sake of privacy.

Smiles were exchanged among the party. Cal announced that the rest of the week was actually free--there were plenty of possible activities to participate in, but nothing was scheduled as if it were set in stone. There would be a trip into town in two days, for anyone who wanted to come; other than that the week was free and easy. Couples (or trios, however it was served up) could come and go from activities at their leisure. Much swimming was encouraged, and Paul Lindberg volunteered as lifeguard, even though it wasn’t a compulsory job. Much intimacy was encouraged as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.