Youth Retreat - Cover

Preview

Youth Retreat

by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Reluctant, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, MaleDom, Group Sex, Orgy, Cream Pie, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Safe Sex, Squirting, Nudism, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

In the backwoods of Alberta, a handful of teens go on a Youth group retreat together, where their leaders introduce them to the world of sexual pleasure and have planned for their virginities to be a sacrifice. Things start to sizzle and all qualms are soon gone. By the end of the week, everyone goes home fulfilled ... Especially the girls!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.