Wilma Makes Up - Cover

Wilma Makes Up

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: My wife's boss keeps hitting on my wife. I confront him, but it's his wife who's making it up to us. BTB, but not sure what the 2nd 'B' stands for. More than the categories indicate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

“Honey! He’s doing it again. I can’t take much more.”

“Did you remind him of what I told him last time?”

“Yes. He said that you were a fucking wimp and wouldn’t do anything.”

“Huh. Really? OK. I’ll go in with you in the morning and have a little come to Heysoos meeting with him.”

“Don’t hurt him.”

“Honey, Mr. James Robbie has to stop hitting on you. You are married and you’re not interested in him. Right?”

“Right! I’ve stopped wearing some of my favorite outfits because he says they turn him on. I used to like to dress all girlie and meet you for lunch or for dinner right after work.”

“OK. I’ll take care of it.”

“My hero! Now would you please take care of my lonely kitty?”

I took my time taking off Deb’s clothes and gave her a couple of nice orgasms with my mouth and fingers before she complained that her kitty was hungry for cock. Deb is a great lover and has fantastic muscle control. She can actually make her vaginal muscled ripple.

“I love it when you do that, but you know that it makes me want to cum almost immediately.”

“I know, Mick.” I groaned when she said that and I shot spurt after spurt deep into my wife’s hungry kitty.

“If Mr. James Robbie knew about you wonderful pussy, he would attack you right there in the office.”

“God I hate him ... oooh, I love how your cock feels when it shrinks and slides out of me.”

“Sometimes I wish I would just stay hard so we could do this for hours.”

“Me too. So do you want to sleep on the wet spot, or do you want to clean up your mess?”

“You already know the answer. Do you want a taste?”

“You know I do.”

I turned around and straddled Deb’s face and as I dangled my cock in her face, she took it in her mouth and made love to it. I buried my face in her pussy and purposely made loud slurpy noises and I sucked my sperm out of her. I licked and sucked and when I couldn’t get any more that way, I slid fingers into her and drew out more.

Of course as I did this, Deb had more orgasms. Once I was sure that I had about as much as I could get so there would be no wet spots on our bed, I turned back around and presented a taste of sperm and pussy to my wifes lips. She licked and nibbled my lips and tongue. When she was done, she pulled herself close to me and we fell asleep.


In the morning, while Deb showered I stripped the sheets and put on new ones. Then I took my shower while Deb dressed. I dressed while Deb started the coffee and breakfast. We had the system down to an art form. As a general rule, we didn’t make love in the mornings on workdays. On weekends we’d wake up and fuck like animals.

We had been married for six years, and before you ask we had no kids. When we began to date Deb told me that she couldn’t have kids and I admitted that I couldn’t either. We actually made making love and having wild sex a part of our wedding vows.

I thought that Deb was the finest woman I had ever met, seen, smelled or tasted. I dreamed of her, even after we were married. There were many times when she would catch me stroking a raging hard on. When she asked me what I was doing, I always told her that I was thinking of her. And it was true!

So when Deb came home from work last year and complained that her supervisor was hitting on her, I was not happy. I trust Deb with my life as she does with me. I asked her if she had made a report to HR and she said that she had, but they were no very concerned. The company did not have a non-fraternization clause in it’s employee policy manual.

They figured that they had hired adults and those adults could deal with those issues on their own. Besides, they said, who were they to tell consenting adults what they could not do? So that left the situation in my hands to deal with.

I showed up to work with Deb a few days later and was sitting at Mr. James Robbie’s desk when he came in.

“Can I help you?”

“Nope, but I can help you.”

“Well, get out of my chair and from behind my desk and we’ll talk about it.”

I stood and as I drew myself to my full height both f us realized that I was about four inches shorter than he was. He brushed past me and sat in his chair.

“Now what do you need?”

“I need to let you know that I’m here to save you from a severe beating.”

“What!?”

“Yeah. I’m under the impression that a certain husband is not happy that you have been hitting on his wife.”

“Who is that?”

“Deb O’Dell.”

He sat there looking at me, trying to figure out what was going on.

“And you seem to have information that Deb O’Dell’s husband means to attack me?”

“I can pretty much guarantee it. From what I know, he is very much in love with Deb and would take your messing with his wife as a personal insult and would act to end your insult.”

“And how do you know this, Mr... ?”

“O’Dell. Mick O’Dell. And now you know how I would know this.”

He looked at me and smiled before standing and looking down at me.

“First, I’ve done nothing to your wife?”

“Are you calling my wife a liar?”

He stopped to take reconsider his next words.

“I’m saying that I’m sure that your wife misunderstood something I said.”

“OK, second?”

“Second?”

“You said ‘First’ that implies that there is a ‘Second’ or ‘Third’ point.”

“Well actually, second, I don’t think a man of your ... stature would be able to stand against me if you did feel insulted.”

“OK. Is there a third?”

“Yes, this is my department and no one is going to come in here and tell me what to do or insinuate...”

“ ... accuse, not insinuate. Make no mistake, I believe my wife 100%.”

“Regardless, no one comes into my place of work and threatens me.”

“Well, that’s probably why you act the way you do. Look, Mr. James Robbie, I know you’re married. Why don’t you just focus on sticking your dick in your own wife and forget about trying to do it to mine. I promise you that if you don’t stop I will stop you. Anyway possible. Have a good day.”

With that I walked out of his office before he could answer.


I walked into Deb’s place of work holding her hand and escorted her to her desk. Mr. James Robbie was standing at his office door watching us. I kissed Deb before she took her seat and I turned to look at Mr. James Robbie. It only took two steps towards him before he ducked back inside and closed his door.

I took a post-it note off my wifes desk and wrote on it:

“STRIKE TWO!”

I walked to his office and stuck it on the milked glass window. He could see it stuck there, but couldn’t read it. I walked out, blowing Deb a kiss.


“How was he after I left?”

“He was avoiding the casual attention he has been giving me.”

“Let me know if he starts up. Do you think we should tell his wife?”

“Maybe. Wilma knows that he’s a pussy hound. I’ve talked to her about it, because she keeps wanting to make up with us. She hasn’t fucked him in almost a year.”

“No wonder he’s horny. But I thought they covered it up well at the Christmas party.”

“Yeah, but in my mind he deserves it. She is a nice woman. She is pretty and intelligent and well spoken.”

“I know she made a hell of an impression on me at the party.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.