Holiday in Paris - Cover

Holiday in Paris

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

When we ordered room service, well, we proved to be in for a real shock. The waitress instantly recognized Gaston and Gustave, walking over to both of them to give them really hard kisses on the mouth. What in the hell was going on here? Was she an old ... or current flame of theirs, and if so, in what capacity? How did she know the brothers?

“Oh, I am so glad that you suggested this place to our ... apparent brothers and sisters! You knew that I worked here, didn’t you, when you did that! You must have felt the call and the prophecy, the insight and intuition telling you that I was your sister ... and you my brothers as well as old flames! Bon jour, everyone ... I am your server ... and sister, Arsinoe Sevier!

“I was their mistress, too, before I broke it off to try in vain to save my marriage to my jealous ex-husband Philippe! Yes, sadly, even some French folks can be jealous ... we have just managed to cull their ranks a bit better than you Americans! Anyway, it seems that society is about to move in the right direction on a larger scale, if all goes well, oui?” Arsinoe winked at us, looking very charming in her maid/waitress outfit.

“Well, sis ... it is very nice to meet you,” I told Arsinoe, pulling her closer for a very passionate kiss of my own.

“Oh, that is a very warm welcome ... and here is your supper, monsieur! And you, madame, and you ... and you ... and you ... and, oh, fuck!” Arsinoe reacted as I slid my hands up her skirt and pulled down her panties.

Catching the hint, Arsinoe quickly stepped out of her underwear and bent over to pick it up, mooning me and everyone else in the process. She handed it to me with a wink before closing the distance and moving my hands to her smooth, sleek bottom. She put her hands around my neck and resumed our kiss, even as Gaston and Gustave approached her from behind. They began undressing her while the ladies collected the dishes from the cart, with Régine taking charge of that whole business.

I hoped that Arsinoe didn’t get into trouble with her bosses, of course, but honestly, it didn’t matter in the long run. She was about to live in the lap of luxury with the rest of us, as a proper daughter of Apollo deserved. She was clearly one of us, given the prophetic gift granted to her as a boon by the Sun God, just like the rest of us. He had used our sixth sense as a homing beacon to try to unite his progeny, just as they should be. The time had come for us to be gathered together, to be one, unified, harmonious tribe, the Apollonians.

When the bra was ditched and Arsinoe stood only in her stockings and garters, I moved my hands from her ass and let the brothers worship her with their tongues as they wished to do. That was pure intuition, I realized. Father, meaning Apollo, of course, had increased the power of the gift now, and I could sense what my siblings liked. I knew that Arsinoe wanted to be shared right then, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Before too long, I was deep inside her mouth, while Gustave had his tongue deep inside her snatch and Gaston buried his inside her butt. Arsinoe looked up at me with such adoration that there was no question of it ... she was smitten with me, just as I was with her! The attraction had been instant and electric! Her radiant Parisian beauty belied any kind of service work on her part, with her pale, creamy skin and aristocratic elegance. How had she ended up a maid, anyway? Her soft brown tresses and dark blue eyes practically screamed some noble ancestry mingled with bourgeois and even a little proletarian.

“I think that the girl’s in love, isn’t she?” Megan teased me with her arms around my waist, “I can’t blame her. I think that she’s ... hungry for some snack, too, since her own portion of supper is missing. It’s only right to feed her, isn’t it?”

“Tis true, ‘tis true,” I agreed, “though I will gladly share some of my dish with her. Have to take good care of our family, after all.”

Arsinoe now gave me a particularly loving gaze, even as she moved her tongue along my cock, from the head to the base and back. She seemed to really savor the flavors of my dick, enjoying the act as well as the taste as she serviced me orally for an extended period of time. While that took place, of course, Gaston and Gustave really committed themselves to pleasuring her with their tongues. Meanwhile, Richard mounted Eva and Andre slid inside Cecile with the full blessing of Régine and the rest of them. Tamiko, Masako, and Régine, for their parts, started a daisy chain of cunnilingus for which I couldn’t fault them in the slightest.

As for Megan, she soon occupied herself with rimming me and licking my taint while I fucked Arsinoe’s face, much to my delight as well as hers. She even put my balls in her mouth and rolled them around a bit now and then, just to make it clear how much she enjoyed my salty, sweaty manliness. When she stuck her tongue inside my asshole a bit, I really had to fight not to cum down Arsinoe’s throat. The way that Arsinoe ran her tongue over the opening in the head was the last straw, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.