A Bargain Shopping Trip - Cover

A Bargain Shopping Trip

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He went to buy a model fire engine that had been advertised - he haggled over the price then found he had left his wallet in the car. Returning to the seller's apartment he gets an even better offer - some hot oriental pussy when the seller had passed out whilst on the job.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   White Male   Oriental Female   .

“$300?” I queried him.

“Yes ... good bargain” slurred the young Asian guy.

He was as high as a kite ... but refusing to negotiate on the price of the diecast model fire engine that he was selling.

Reluctantly I told him “OK ... I’ll take it”. It was then that I realised that I had left my wallet in the car.

“Bugger” I muttered. He was on the third level of the unit complex, and it was all stairs to get there.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes ... my wallet is in the car” I explained.

“Sure ... sure ... I’ll leave the door open ... just come on in when you back” he slurred again.


I cursed and swore to myself as I trudged down the stairs back to the car, and then back up the stairs again.

The door was open as promised, and walking in I was surprised to find a half-naked mature-aged Asian lady wearing just a tiny pair of transparent lace panties which did little to hide her small black bush. She had full rounded tits that stood out proudly on her chest. Her nipples were a dark colour, and looked quite hard.

She had short curly hair that fell to her shoulders - a nice body overall on what looked like a mature lady of about 40 years of age.

She saw me and came running over to me.

Grabbing my hand she pulled me after her, babbling in her own tongue. She seemed to be as high as he was. She led me into a bedroom where I found the guy - passed out naked on his back with an erection that wasn’t much bigger than my index finger.

I chuckled ... obviously he had passed out on her, leaving her unfulfilled.

I got the surprise of my life when she dropped to her knees in front of me, drawing my shorts and undershorts down in one movement. My half-hard cock popped free - it was on the way to full erection just by checking out her body.

With her small hand wrapped around my cock, she directed my cockhead between her lips, licking and sucking me.

When fully erect my cock measures 10 inches long and as thick as a can of Red Bull. Her mouth was packed full of my cock, with it now fully erect, and her hand palming my big bloated balls. I could feel my cockhead pressing against the entrance to her throat with just half my cock inside her mouth.

I enjoyed her sucking for a couple more minutes before I drew her to her feet, picking her up I deposited her on the bed next to the passed out guy. I repositioned her to the edge of the bed, allowing me to stand at the edge.

Reaching out I ripped the flimsy panties from her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.