My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

One month later...

“Hey, Mom ... Dad ... we’re home!” I suddenly heard while humping the holy fuck out of Adriana.

Heather was also in the middle of some action, with Adriana’s hubby David, of course. Boy were the twins in for a shock, coming back from college that way to find their parents swapping with another! That was just the tip of the iceberg, of course. Lisa was busy with her kids at the laundromat, nursing the newest baby (named Danielle at her insistence!) while watching Eric and Erica. Otherwise, all of the adults, and there were quite a few, were very busy screwing around.

“Mom ... Dad ... why are there ... strangers naked ... having ... oh, my God! Mom, who’s screwing you! Dad, isn’t that Adriana, the ex-maid from El Salvador? You’re lovers?” the elder twin, Amber, blurted out.

“Yes, it is. Glad that you remembered her. Excuse me ... she really needs this and so does your mother. We’ll be done shortly and we can talk then. For now, though, respect our privacy, will you, princess?” I answered Amber before telling Adriana, “terribly sorry to do this to you, babe.”

“Hey, papi ... it’s not that big of a deal! Cum inside me! Do it now, por favor!” Adriana cried out as I spunked her, shortly before the ladies cried out in orgasm.

David came almost immediately afterward, unable to pull out due to Heather squeezing him tight as a vise.

“What about me?” Amber’s brother Devin griped.

“Look, sport, we’ll have that talk ... it was bound to happen, sooner or later. We have ... much to discuss. But as you can see, Heather and I have no secrets from each other,” I reassured my stepson as I put on some boxers.

“Anymore,” Heather snickered, making David and Adriana chuckle as well.

My wife, on the other hand, didn’t bother to get dressed at all. She just sat there on the bed with Adriana and David covered up, myself in underwear, waiting for the firestorm to come. I indicated that the twins should both sit in the two chairs in the master bedroom and they did so gingerly. It was almost as if they had been fucked, too. Hell, for all I knew, maybe they had!

“Okay, let’s start from the top, your mother and I have ... well, a sort of ... relationship ... several, in fact. We have ... lovers. Both of us do. Adriana, as you can see, and her husband David are among them,” I gave Heather the floor for a moment to let her speak directly to the twins.

“They also ... live with us. Do you remember Nicki and Jake Lark? They live with us, too. Nicole is ... intimate with both your father and ... me. I’m bisexual, guys. I really am. Also, I’m ... involved with Jake. And we’re both involved with Lisa and Jason Macagan, that’s another couple. And with Vikram and Kashi ... and Lina and Roberto ... and Allen and Kristen,” Heather stipulated.

“And with Mariam, who lives with us. Also, Lisa’s three kids live with us, but we take turns with the parental duties with them. One of them ... is named Danielle, after me. We’re not sure, but she might be mine. Jason’s claiming the baby as her husband, though. I think that covers everyone, don’t ya, dear?” I asked my wife, the mother of the twins now listening to us.

Strictly speaking, of course, I wasn’t their birth father, but I was their Daddy and everyone knew it. I was the only father that they knew at all. Jason would be the same for little Danielle, Eric, and Erica, mind you. I would be in the picture as ‘Uncle Dan,’ naturally. No one knew who the father was, did they? It could be mine or it could be Roderick’s. Biologically, Danielle wasn’t Jason’s. Not only was she not conceived at the right time for that, she wasn’t Filipino like him.

“Well, you might have noticed that I haven’t bothered to put on any clothes, right?” Heather asked her offspring.

“Sure, I couldn’t have missed that, Mom,” Devin retorted.

“Yeah, Mom ... that’s plain as the nose on Devin’s face,” Amber picked on her slightly younger twin brother.

Devin stuck out his tongue, but still laughed, the joke cutting some of the tension in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.