My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

Six months later...

“Dan, sweetie, can you get me some ice cream from the store? I’m really having some cravings here!” Nicole asked me as she waddled around with her baby bump showing now.

“Sure, honey buns. What flavor?” I beamed at my adorably pregnant lover, well, one of my personal bevy of concubines.

“Black walnut or butter pecan, or maybe both? I’m craving nuts as well as ice cream, I guess. Maybe even some pistachio?” Nicole pleaded with me now.

“I’ll just get all three and let you sample a bit of each, babe. A good thing that we’re all doing pretty well now that we’re shacked up together. We can actually afford for me to spoil each of my dear ladies, not to mention the pampering that you get from the other men in our lives and each other. That deep freezer comes in handy at a time like this. Even Kristen is getting used to it, and she’s a Mennonite, right? Apparently not too strict of one, if she’s dating Allen, of course,” I commented as I gave each woman a kiss before leaving.

I was quickly given a clear example of this loosening up process as I watched Allen and Kristen thrash around in the bed of his new Chevy Blazer in the driveway. Thankfully, they went cowgirl-style, which let me catch a glimpse of her fine buttocks as she rode him hard. Yes, she had been “corrupted,” but that was hardly a problem from my perspective. If anything, it was very good news, as it improved my odds of getting some of Kristen’s sweet pussy and ass sooner rather than later. If she married him, as I expected, I looked forward to banging his wife just as he screwed each of my ladies himself.

“Good morning, Dan. I cannot wait to suck your dick and mount it, too! I love to ride men! Allen has taught me so well. I live for sex! It’s the best thing in the world!” Kristen blew me a kiss as I walked by them.

Wow, I thought. That young lady broke free of her past completely by now! Talk about sweet sixteen! She’ll be a full-on sex kitten and brood mare by the time that she’s twenty-six and she’ll love it. Each of us guys should knock her up at least once. She definitely had the women charmed, too, and they wanted into her panties as well. I had the feeling that she was at least curious about ladies, something pretty normal for a teenage girl still exploring her sexuality, especially when breaking free from an ultra-conservative, religious background.

I didn’t think too much of the shopping experience as something out of the ordinary, but that ended when I felt soft lips on the back of my neck. I turned around and saw a truly delectable young woman of Asian descent. She went straight for my mouth as she closed in on me, putting her arms around me in an embrace at the same time. I didn’t know her at all, so I was stunned, but I wasn’t going to refuse a lip lock like that from a babe like her. She was stunning, of course, as was the way that she then followed me to my car, jumped into the passenger seat of my Ford Ranger, and held the ice cream buckets for me.

“Buckle up, sweetie. I don’t know you, but I don’t want you dead on my watch. Who are you and why are you riding shotgun with me, not to mention kissing me? It’s flattering as hell, but damn!” I asked the young lady.

“I am Mariam binti Danang, from the island of Bruit in Sarawak, Malaysia. Please, keep me! Jason, he told me where to find you and I have. I have to get away from husband! He vicious man! Jason say that you sinful man, but nice. I can take sinful, if nice. You are Dan, yes?” Mariam begged me, pulling at my heartstrings, of course.

“How do you know Jason?” I wondered.

“He fucked me a lot last month. It was sin, but fun. He said that I would be happy if I went with you, since he be there, too. He and you and other men screw me, and girls screw me, too! I always want to do girls, but Mum and Dad say that is bad. Hubby say that is bad, but he watch porn with two or three girls, lesbians, too. I get to do girls, too? You have wife, girlfriends, harem, yes?” Mariam probed.

“Very much so. How did you get married?” I wondered openly now as we pulled into the driveway.

“Mum and Dad want me to go to America, so find hubby for me. He nice Muslim boy, they say. He beat me, he rape me, he make me suck him when I sick. He nice Muslim boy, but me not nice Muslim girl. I run away and hide with Jason help. I now move in with you, yes? I suck your dick, bend over for you, take it in ass, too! I do all that for Jason and hubby, so for you, too,” Mariam promised me, clearly trying to guarantee herself a place to stay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.