My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Oh, damn you, fuck, yes, fuck me hard!” Lisa’s voice was unmistakable, as she rode the holy hell out of Jason Macagan, who had answered her recent text inviting him to join us, “oh, shit, I’ve missed you ... and this cock ... so damn much!”

“If you want more, I’m happy to give it, as long as you want it, though you’ll have to do it in a motel room ... Joanna kicked me out of the house! I don’t mind ... I was so done with her that it wasn’t funny! I answered your text, she saw it, and she literally forced me out at gunpoint, holding her father’s rusty shotgun ... It might not even fire, but I wasn’t taking any chances, plus, I was eager to be with you! It’s over between us. I’m filing for a divorce and getting a restraining order ASAP! I’m tired of dealing with her fucking crap, damn it!” Jason declared, as he continued impaling Lisa Di Salvo, much to our mutual pleasure.

“Then you two should get married, and give me another wife to screw!” I chuckled while plowing Kashi like the end of the world, very pleased at her eagerness to get fucked doggy-style.

“Yes, we should, shouldn’t we?” Jason laughed as he enjoyed Lisa’s hips moving urgently all over him.

“If that’s a proposal, I say, ‘hell, yes,’ babe! Fuck the Church and their damn sacraments to Hell! I don’t want to play that game anymore! I want to be Jason’s slut wife ... and your married slut! Of course, Jason should take lovers as well, such as Kashi here, not to mention Dan’s wife, Heather and their slut, Nicole, or Nicky, as she’s called!” Lisa agreed eagerly, while still on top of her new fiance.

“Don’t forget Lina,” Kashi reminded Lisa, who licked her lips now, “and you ladies really ought to seduce Vikram, I think. Just don’t let him know that it wasn’t his idea.”

“That’s a splendid thought, baby,” I declared, as I probed deeper inside Kashi by the second, “I think that all of my ladies ought to seduce Vikram, just as Roberto should get to try out of all my sluts, and so should Allen.”

“And what about me?” a voice behind me, with a distinctly Latin accent, made me turn around ... this wasn’t Lina, either.

“Adriana?” I coughed, still pounding Kashi like it was nobody’s business.

“Si, senor. I ... I just couldn’t stay away from you. Not forever. I tried, but you were my first lover ... and my best. David is good, but you ... you were experienced in ways that he wasn’t. I say wasn’t because I’ve put him through his paces, of course, but still ... I need you, Dan. Badly! Mi corazon yi mi cuerpo son tuyos para siempre. My heart and my body are yours forever. His, too, but also yours. Always yours. I cannot give you up, senor ... papi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.