The Server - Cover

The Server

by Kenny N Gamera

Copyright© 2020 by Kenny N Gamera

BDSM Sex Story: An older story from the classic days of ASSM. A young student is forced by an evil professor to work at the faculty club after saying those words one should never say, "I'll do anything." Yes, it could have been continued but...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   .

Karen wanted to cry. Prof. Erwin could see that, and he felt that it was a good sign. If they weren’t angry at this point or playing dumb but were instead crying, that meant that they both understood what was about to happen to them and they were going to do it. Yes, he thought, crying meant that they had given up.

Karen knew it as well. Part of her still fought, but most of her realized that it was over for her. Prof. Erwin may not have said what she needed to do to save her academic career; still, it was clear where this was heading. Karen just tried to delay things long enough to get used to the idea.

Prof. Erwin stood up and walked around his desk. He didn’t hide the fact that he was checking Karen out. He made with the elevator eyes and even moved his head up and down as he scanned the seated girl. Then he leaned against the desk and crossed his arms.

“Karen, I want you to explain exactly what it was that you did to bring yourself here.” His voice was firm and practiced, copied from the type of voice a TV father would use in the fifties.

“I cheated, Prof. Erwin,” answered Karen looking down into her lap, her eyes focused on her hands. She just wanted this over with in the worst way, but Prof. Erwin kept prolonging the torture. He wouldn’t come out and say it and it was driving her mad.

“Karen, I said exactly. `I cheated’ is hardly very exact now is it, young lady.” It was not a question and Karen realized it. She shook her head no. “Tell me exactly what you did.”

“During the mid-term, I help my roommate on the lecture mid- term. She was failing the class, and they were going to throw her out of school at the end of the term and...”

“Instead she got thrown out in the middle of the term.” She couldn’t be made to understand the alternative. Karen was much brighter and very willing, as well. “And how did you help her, Karen?”

“I let her see my test.”

“Let’s see,” commented Prof. Erwin. “You exposed your exam to a fellow student with the express purpose of allowing this student to copy your answers. You both were caught and the other student has already been expelled...” Karen winced at that new information. “ ... We have a strict code of conduct here at Mason University, and YOU have violated it. Now, Karen explain why we shouldn’t expel you as well.”

“I ... I... , “ Karen just sputtered. He wanted her to say it first. She fidgeted in the hard chair. He was making it so damn hard.

“Out with it, girl,” Prof. Erwin ordered with a knowing smile.

“I’ll ... I’ll do anything,” came at last from her lips. She lowered her head in shame. It sounded so much like something from one of the cheap novels that her father had hidden in his closet. She never imagined that she herself would say such a thing to anyone let alone her college philosophy professor. She wanted to die.

He could see her break; she was now his to use, and he would. “Do you know what can be meant by `anything,’ Karen?”

“Yes.”

“I doubt it, but I think you have a clue, which will help” replied the professor. he moved back behind his desk and took a note pad and began writing. “Have you ever waited tables, Karen?”

Shocked by the very sudden and unexpected change of subject, Karen only mumbled a quick “yes”.

“Good! That will help you.” He handed her a slip of paper with a name and the address of the faculty club. “If you are not aware of it, I am president of the faculty club. We at Mason University have one of the best faculty clubs in the country, and one of the few that is not running in red ink.

“Report to this address tomorrow and see Mrs. Baker. She will be expecting you.”

Karen got up to leave. Just as she got to the door, she heard Prof. Erwin call her back. She closed her eyes and shuttered as she heard the sound of a lowering zipper. She just held the door handle.

“Karen, I think I deserve a down payment on `anything.’ It’s just to prove that you understand, mind you.”

Karen lowered her book bag and went over to the professor’s desk. It was wooden, very old but still wooden. Her other professors had steel desks, but only Prof. Erwin had a wooden desk in his office. There was also plenty of room, she found, between the two sets of desk drawers.

She got down to her knees and crawled under the desk as she had been told. After Prof. Erwin had pulled his chair forward and trapped her in that dark space, Karen reached into his already opened trousers and pulled his semi-flaccid tool from his boxers. With being told, she closed her mouth around it.

He grew quickly after that and Karen soon was able to begin doing her best at giving her professor a good blowjob. After her head had hit the bottom of the pencil drawer a few times she quit trying to fuck his dick with her mouth. She held her head still and stimulated his glans with her mouth and tongue while she used one hand to jack on the shaft and the other to fondle his testicles.

Prof. Erwin picked up the phone and hit a button on the speed dial. After one ring it was answered.

“Hello, Karen?” said Prof. Erwin before the person on the other end could speak.

“Hello, Sammy. Is this about those two girls?”

“Yep, the bimbo couldn’t catch on. I would have had to spell it out, so, she’s gone. Probably off campus by now.”

“How about the other one?”

“She’s under my desk right now.”

“Any good?”

“Not bad, Karen. Oh, and her name is Karen, too.”

“Hmm! Karen2, that’ll be fun.”

“She’ll be over tomorrow. She’s waitressed before and so you should be able to use her right away.”

“Well, Sammy, I’ve got to go. After you feed her, get her sizes and get them to my assistant so we can have a uniform ready for her.”

“Will do.”

As she listened to Prof. Erwin finish his half of the call, Karen decided to end her humiliation and finish off him off. He apparently agreed for he lowered his hands to her hand and began to encourage her with caresses and a little dirty talk. He began to force her head up and down just after she felt him tense. With just a few of the short movements, he began to fill her mouth with cum.

Just before she could swallow; however, he pulled away allowing his jism to flow from her mouth and down her chin. Then the next pulse of semen shot at her face hitting her in the eye and cheek. Another shot landed on her nose. That was the last, anymore that came out merely flowed from the head, down his shaft, and over her fingers.

“Karen!”

She looked up. A flash blinded her. The sound of an electric motor followed. She merely heard the pop of the next flash as she recovered from the first. She cringed at the thought of pictures of this. A desk draw opened and closed.

“Get up, Karen,” the professor ordered.

As she used tissue to clean her face, she told him that her pants were about a seven and that she wore a medium top. Her shoe size was a tiny four. She was then excused. The last thing she saw of the office was Prof. Erwin reaching for the phone.

Karen ran quickly to her dorm, her previously well-done makeup now smeared noticeably around her face. Her eye shadow and mascara streaked down her face with tears that welled in her eyes. Fortunately, everyone who saw her thought that it her appearance was the result of her crying. No one suspected that the young co-ed had just given one of her professors a blowjob under his desk and had received a facial for her efforts.

As a result, she made her way to her room unmolested by any of her acquaintances or friends. She felt glad that she wouldn’t need to share that secret shame with anyone. She would die if she did. She had sex before, not always on her terms, but never had she been forced into the act. Badgered of course, what girl had never given in to the pleading of a guy who seemed to have genuine feelings towards her. Prof. Erwin, however, had complete control over her in his office. She had been left with little choice except to follow his will.

She entered her room to find it literally half-empty. Everything of her roommate had been cleaned out, so that the half of the room nearest the door stood as desolate as a desert. Only suddenly at the mid-line of the room, did it appear to be lived in. Karen plopped down on the bare mattress of the lower bunk. She sighed, thinking that it was now hers. It felt like a very small reward for her shameful act.

Karen thought about the justice of her situation. Her departed roommate still had her daddy to take care of her. In a year, she would be married or in another school. Karen had only this scholarship to fall back on. After this she could only go home and become the sort of baby machine her mother had been and had died from being. Leaving Karen with a generally kind but often drunken father and a second stepmother only a few years older than she was. Mason was her only chance out of that sort of life; she could not afford to lose it.

She dropped to her side on the bed. Though her ear landed on one of the buttons, she did not move to a more comfortable position. The trading sex she could deal with. Women did that sort of thing all the time, for a lot less, where she had come from. Her current step-mom just slept with her father because it kept her close to Karen’s older sister, who was also her lesbian lover. Her father knew it, too. As long as he got his and they stayed quiet about it, they could do what they want.

Karen was more disturbed by how she had felt by the situation of being under his desk and under his control. Her hand moved to the front of her jeans where she could almost feel the moisture of her pussy through the denim. She moved her hand to the top button and undid it. In the next moment, she had her zipper lowered and began to lower her jeans enough to expose her panties.

She thought about the taste of Prof. Erwin’s dick as her fingers went under the elastic of her panties and into her soaked cunt. With just a bit of pressure, two fingers slid into her. She effortless pulled them out and then shoved three fingers in. That felt good and Karen moaned out loud.

She wondered how it would have felt to have Prof. Erwin’s dick in her pussy instead of her fingers. It had been a nice one. Oh, one of her High School boyfriends had had a bigger cock, but she had only given him a few hand jobs before she had caught him with another girl. After that, they had broken up. She had been disappointed because she had been looking forward to trying to fit that piece of meat into her tight pussy; now, she hoped that Prof. Erwin would break her into the horse cock club as she and her friends called it.

As she thought about the long pole of her professor impaling her, she began to fist herself gently with her hand as the fingers of the other began to play with her clit. Soon, the sensations of her masturbation caused her to lose the thread of her fantasy. Lost in the feeling, her hand began to pump in and out at a very rapid rate and at last she screamed in orgasm and collapsed into a deep sleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.