New Year's Party Favors - Cover

New Year's Party Favors

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Local industrialist Carl D. Austin III had no idea what doing a simple favor for his live-in girlfriend Stacey would do to his life, but he was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Ah, man, these Reubens and steak fries are the bomb! This coffee rocks, too! I love the beans that Daddy always picks. He knows a great dark roast when he sees it! Plus, it helps that he has the money for premium coffee, too. Top-notch cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing, corned beef, and marble rye bread, too! The steak fries rock as well!” April bragged on my cooking, quite proud that her father was such a great cook.

“Yeah, tell me about it, sis! Daddy has great taste in food, coffee, liquor, all the good stuff. Most of all, great taste in lovers,” Autumn said as she took her turn plopping her sweet ass down on my lap, making my boner recover quickly.

“I think that he’s recovering, isn’t he? Think that he’s ready to seed Vân yet? I sure hope so! We gotta get her knocked up but good, right? Gotta put that anchor baby in her while it still makes a fucking difference, now that her student visa days are numbered! Graduating a semester early does come with a cost, after all! Please, Daddy! Stick that cock of yours inside her and make sure that her baby Daddy is an American, to help her case! We don’t have to go into details about it, just make it sound like we used a turkey baster or something! Or that you got too drunk and she mounted you in your sleep or something!” April, ever the wordsmith, egged me on now.

“Yeah, what she said! I like the drunken mounting idea more, because it doesn’t sound premeditated. It would rock! ICE would have a harder time denying it. Or they fucked on purpose, but the condom broke! How could they prove otherwise? ‘Sorry, Agents Smith and Jones, but the broken condom got sent to the trash or recycler,’ and again, what could they say? That’s what usually happens to broken condoms!” Autumn, the schemer, put in her own two cents.

Vân, for her part, didn’t waste any time with words. She just bent over the lunch table and offered me a great view of both her pussy and ass, though the former was the focus for this romp. The message was unspoken, but clear: don’t you want a regular piece of this? I was more than ready to take the bait, and so I found my cock balls deep inside her sweet Vietnamese twat, stretching her with my dick as I thrust hard in and out of her slick, juicy cunt. Vân was more than happy to meet me stroke for stroke, her hips bucking eagerly, even frantically as she took my prick as far inside her body as she could. The others gladly egged us on, too, being rather happy to witness this coupling between us.

Thanh, meanwhile, was more than happy to slip the sausage to April first, though Autumn made a point of lining up next to her. He went back and forth between the twins, screwing my ginger daughters rather enthusiastically over the lunch table, which rather excited all of us, in fact. It would help a great deal if he got both of them pregnant and soon, both for me because I would be able to hump them without breeding them just yet, and for him because he would have his American offspring to give him ties to this country. It would be tough to convince courts to permit deportation if it left American children without a father, wouldn’t it? It would also serve as proof that his marriage was a real one, and even the double breeding could be explained away as mistaken identity and a drunken slip-up, as they were twins.

In any case, Stacey chose that moment to bend over in front of Lacey, who was all too willing to dine on her entire bottom half, pussy, ass, and taint alike. Miriam did the same to Erin as well, making my wife’s mouth water at the sight of such a fine Armenian booty. Erin just had to rim it, of course, there was no getting around that. That impulse was very powerful indeed, and why not? Miriam’s ass looked like a dessert to me, except one that would still exist after it was eaten. Those scenes certainly made it tougher not to come just yet, but I fought hard to avoid it, as I wanted to really give Vân a first time with me that she’d never forget.

It didn’t take very long for the sexual escapades to turn into a proper clusterfuck, a real orgy as Roger rammed Thanh’s ass as soon as he came inside April’s twat. While I humped the hell out of Vân, I watched her brother take a dick up the butt and love every second of it. April spread Autumn’s thighs and went down on her, eating her pussy with gusto and making it plain that she enjoyed Sapphic incest very much, no doubt of that. Autumn nearly fainted more than once from the tongue action that April gave her, apparently reaching the stratosphere as her knees buckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.