New Year's Party Favors - Cover

New Year's Party Favors

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Local industrialist Carl D. Austin III had no idea what doing a simple favor for his live-in girlfriend Stacey would do to his life, but he was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Oh, fuck, this is fucking awesome! It’s so fucking good! Oh, God!” Sandy Lothian screamed aloud as I humped her furiously over the armchair, taking full advantage of my rights as her owner.

“Ah, damn, you are very tight back there!” I groaned as I buggered Sandy, quite fond of her fine butt.

“It’s yours, Master. For life! I swore it and I mean it!” Sandy pushed back eagerly at me, desperate to take more of my cock up her bunghole.

“I’m not kidding. You’re so fucking tight!” I told Sandy how much I enjoyed her booty as I took her anally and made her my bitch yet again.

“I don’t know if I like it more in my pussy or my ass from you! That ... cock ... rocks!” Sandy tightened up even more and squeezed as much cum as she could from my balls into her bottom.

“Ready to wash up?” I scooped Sandy up and carried her to the shower without waiting for an answer, making her giggle with delight in response.

“God, yes! I’m yours in every way, forever, Master! Forever!” Sandy told me with several repeated kisses to the face.

“Damn, baby girl, you are so full of enthusiasm!” I told Sandy as I held her tight to my chest and stroked her lovely hair, “yes, honey, you’re mine. Undeniably mine. My sweet slave girl.”

“The same way that your wife is also yours, and so is Stacey, not to mention your sister, Anastassia, and Lacey, Tristan, Melanie, Chloe, Annie, Roger, just to name a few. The same way that Miriam is Erin’s, for that matter. I love the way that those two interact, by the way. It’s truly beautiful, if you ask me!” Sandy told me as she planted more kisses on my face.

“Damn, girlie, I hit the jackpot with you, didn’t I? A woman who looks for the beauty in things, not for the ugliness, and who finds it quite often indeed,” I noted as I finished washing Sandy’s sultry skin.

“Hey, I just want to please you, Master, and the rest of our family, and it is a family, isn’t it?” Sandy told me with yet more kisses, just as I heard hands clapping in approval.

It was my entire, growing family, which indeed they were, from Erin to even my twin daughters, April and Autumn, redheads who definitely acted very much in the know. They also stripped to their birthday suits in a hurry and put their arms around me in warm embraces, just as they did for Sandy. The message was clear: Sandy was family to them, too, now. They would welcome her with open arms, just as they loved me and sought to please me.

“Daddy, we love you so much, and since Sandy loves you, we love her, too!” April spoke first, planting kisses on both of us.

“Yeah, Daddy, is it true that you’re going to retire? I hear that you’re going to go a lot easier in the future. One, big party, too! We love you, we love this idea, we love Mom, we love Stacey, we love Lacey, we love Chloe, we love Aunt Anastassia, we love Tristan, we love Aunt Miriam, we love Annie, we love Melanie, we love Sandy as we said, and we love Roger, too! Allow us to introduce two friends of ours, and perhaps they can join us, too?” Autumn told us now, hugging us both very close.

“Yeah, this is Thanh and his sister Vân, both of them from Ho Chi Minh City, you know, the former city of Saigon in Vietnam. They’ve lived in the US for about two years now on a student visa and have just completed their bachelors’ degrees in their respective fields. He’s in graphic design and she majored in behavioral psychology. I think that I should also mention that they’re incestuous lovers and have been for years, despite the obvious taboos of it. We love incest and so do they, so much so that they hope to someday create a website, practice, and movement celebrating it. Think of the benefits to society to an organization committed to furthering full sexual freedom, including not only incest, but polyamory, polygamy, and free love in general.

“Of course, to really have a chance for this, they’d have to stay here, and that’s where it gets tricky. They need permanent visas. I thought that maybe I could marry her and Autumn could wed him, so that they would have spouses, American ones, and in turn you could impregnate her, so that they could stay with the anchor baby. Well, it would be tougher for him, but if he got both of us pregnant, he’d have ties to the community as well. Maybe if you worked to call in some favors, too. Please, Daddy? They really do want to help advance the same cause, after all!” April pleaded with me, using her sweet pout the same way that her twin sister did just then, not even counting Stacey, Sandy, Lacey, Erin, Chloe, Anastassia, Annie, Melanie, Tristan, Miriam, and Roger.

“Oh, of course, I will, ladies! Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s time to start some lunch! What did you want to eat today? Daughters’ choice this time around,” I told them, “I’m just glad that you decided to show up for New Year’s, given that you left right after Christmas.”

“Yeah, about that. Sorry, Daddy. It was due to the whole divorce mess with Mom, which upset both of us. Then we heard that you and Mom were staying together, and even better, you were keeping Stacey and others, too. We also heard that Mom was involved with Miriam, which sounded great, too. We want you both happy, but we also want you guys together. One, big, happy, kinky, naughty family! That’s how it should be, right, Vân and Thanh?” April explained, getting a big hug out of me.

“Exactly,” said Vân.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.