My Religious / Fucking Family - Cover

My Religious / Fucking Family

by unclemick

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Coming of Age Sex Story: Son catch's his mom, fucking her brother, so the whole family becomes, fair game.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Uncle   Nephew   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

My name is Mike and I live in a nice house with my mom (Anne) and my dad (Paul or Reverend Paul) as his church members refer to him. My dad is 68 and my mom is 60 and their world revolves around, making money and the church. Mom has a ladies group and they do nice things for people but in reality, their just snooty, two faced old hypocrite’s. My dad’s worse, he tells everybody else how to live but doesn’t do any of the things, he preach’s. He treats my mom badly by belittle’ing her and bitching at her. I don’t think they even have sex, and I’ve even seen him hit her. Mom’s pretty, but her short hair has turned gray and her slim body and face are now very wrinkled. She wears designer glasses and nice clothing to hide who she really is. Mom and dad both have false teeth that they go without around the house. Dad just looks old without them and my mom looks slutty. I just turned 17 and I have all the problems of puberty, I’m horny all the time, my parents suck, and I’m a virgin. I’m not good with girls, even though in comparison to my classmates, I guess I’m considered “hung” with an 8 1/2 inch fat cock and huge balls hanging under it.

My bedroom closet is next to my parents bathroom and due to a missing shelf screw in the bathroom, I can spy on them. The peephole is big, and I’ve learned that, my dads pretty hairy, with a big belly, and a small dick, while my mom has, saggy tits, a slim but loose belly, wrinkly thighs, and the hairiest pussy, you ever saw. Her pubic hair is long, thick and still brown as it covers her lower belly from just below her naval, until it disappears between her legs. Oh yeah, moms best feature is her nice round perfect ass. By spying, I also learned that my mom masterbates almost every time she bathe’s, with a long necked shampoo bottle, she keeps on the shelf.

Part of my problem with my parents is that, we move every few years and I have to make new friends. We had to move the last time, and I think it had something to do with my dad fooling around with a choir boy. I’ve heard rumors that my dads gay and likes younger guys. My mom’s brother John is 54 years old, and lives in this town, and that’s why we came here. Uncle John is Dad instantly talked himself into a preaching job and we’ve been here ever since. This story is about what happened shortly after, my 17th birthday.

Because I had bugged them so much, my mom and dad got me a smart phone with internet, camera and video. At about the same time, school started back in session, so I could get back in touch with my friends. Dad worked long hours every day at the church and I heard my mom, tell my uncle (her brother) “I bet he’s really working on some teenaged boy” and they both laughed. My mom and her brother John, are very close, a little to close, I’ve seen him rub her ass and I’ve even seen them kiss (for way too long) on the lips. Even though my uncle has a boyfriend named Eric, he still lives alone, and sometimes he pays me to help him clean up around his house.

The second day of school, there was an electrical fire and we were all sent home at noon. When I got home, I saw my uncle’s truck parked outside. I wondered why he was there in the middle of the day, so I got suspicious. I decided to go in the back door to the kitchen, but before entering, I looked through the window above the sink and, “MAN!, did I get an eye full. My mom was naked on all fours in the middle of the kitchen floor with my uncle John, ramming his huge cock into her from behind, while she sucked his black boyfriend’s big cock, as he stood in front of her.

I put my new phone on video and recorded the whole thing through the window. I was looking at my uncle from the rear but at an angle that gave me a view of all three. They were just banging away until the black guy began grunting loudly and then he pulled his big hard cock from my moms toothless old mouth and pumped string after string of his thick, white cum, all over my mom’s face and glasses. When he was done, he began slapping my mom’s face with his messy cock and she was trying to catch it with her mouth. At the same time, my uncle said “here’s you some more cum, sis” and I could tell he was cumming inside her, by the way his ass clinched and his big balls jerked with every ejaculation. When he was done, he pulled his big cock from her hairy old pussy and cum went everywhere. His cock was still kind of hard and it was at least 9 fat inches and covered with cum as it swung lewdly, behind my mom’s nice round ass. I filmed my mom’s cummy face as she licked them both clean, and then I got the hell out of there.

I went around front and made noise as I came into the house. I went straight into the kitchen and caught them all, re-arranging their cloth’s and acting guilty. Mom still had cum on her face and she hadn’t put her teeth back in yet. My uncle said “we’ve gotta go sis” as him and his black friend, left in a hurry. I asked my mom, “what’s the gooey stuff, all over your face” and she turned beet red as she grabbed a dish towel and began wiping it off. She muttered something about it being a “beauty mask” that the black man (Eric) had sold her and then she started explaining that her brother had brought him to show her beauty products. I reached down under a chair and retrieved her panties and said, “yeah and this must be the applicator” as I watched her squirm. She tried to say, she was doing laundry but I said “cut the crap mom, I saw you fucking uncle John and sucking the black guy’s big cock”. She tried to turn it on me, by saying, “Micheal Lee Duncan! how dare you, talk to me that way, I’m your mother” and then she tried to leave the room. As she went by me, I spun her around and pinned her to the fridge with my left arm as I lifted her dress with my right hand. Sure enough, cum was running down both of her thighs so I scooped some up on my fingers and brought it to her lip’s and said “your busted mom, and I’ve got it all on video, so I want to see you lick your brother’s cum off of my fingers”.

Mom looked at me defiantly, as I said “do it or I”ll put the video on “you tube”, and we’ll see how many “hits” you get”. She looked at me like she hated me, and then she looked at me like she was beaten as her tongue came out briefly and flicked across my fingers. I said “you better start cooperating you horny old slut, if you want to keep this house and your nice, easy, life”. Finally, she gave me a sad, lusty look, just before she ingulfed both of my fingers with her toothless, old, slutty, mouth. She was sucking my fingers with her eyes closed as she leaned against the fridge. I moved my left hand down to her messy old cunt and began finger fucking her hairy pussy, and to my surprise, she spread her legs for me. My cock was rock hard so I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and we kissed, not like mother and son, but like a horny old slut and the next man she was gonna fuck.

Somehow I managed to drop my pants with one hand and then I lifted her by her nice butt cheeks. She spread her legs as I lowered her sweet, old, messy, pussy down onto my needy young cock. As soon as my cock was deep in her pussy, she began to jerk and her whole body began to spasm. As she flailed around in her orgasm with her eyes closed, I almost dropped her a couple of times. When her lifeless body quit moving, I lowered her to the floor and enjoyed fucking my slutty old mom’s hot, hairy well used pussy until, overcome with desire, I pumped her full of my own, potent, incestuous, hot cum. After a minute or so, I rolled off and laid beside her, on the floor. When she woke up, she started babbling about me raping her, and how could I do such a thing to my own mother, and finally I said, “shut up! you phony old bitch, you started cumming on my cock as soon as it went in your horny old pussy”. She angerally asked, “now that I let you fuck me, can I have the video”? I told her, things were going to be different from now on and that she needed to lick my cock and balls clean, right now. She said “we didn’t raise you like this, you little asshole” as she smiled and slid down to lick her own sons, messy, hardening, young cock.

Mom started liking the attention, I was now giving her, plus she had a nice, big, always hard, young cock to fuck her silly. I also think incest turned her on, because she always wanted me to call her mommy, when we were fucking. Around the house and even at church, she would wiggle her ass at me and wink. She would spread her legs and show me her naked, hairy pussy even while she was sitting next to my dad. Mom was fucking me to death, so one day I loaded her up and we went to and adult theater. As I sat down, I guided my mom to the floor in front of me. As she pulled my pants down, I reached over her, and pulled her dress up and over her back, exposing her beautiful, pantyless, round ass.

Men were gathering around us and jacking off as an older black man stood by me and began unbuttoning his pants. When they fell to the floor, the biggest cock I’d ever seen sprang up. It was dark black and at least 10 inches long and very fat with nice, big, low hanging, balls. He pulled my head toward it as he said, “get it good and wet so I can fuck her”. My mom’s head was bobbing up and down on my own cock, and I wanted to see him fuck her, so I began sucking the hell out of his big black cock while slobbering, all over it. He took it away, after I’d gotten him hard and very wet, and knelt behind my mother. He rubbed it up and down her needy old slit and then without warning, he buried it, to the balls in her wet, hairy, old pussy. I heard my mom moan “oh God, that’s big, holy shit, I can’t take all of that”. The man showed her no mercy as he plunged his big cock in and out of my poor old mom’s stretched and abused cunt. His big cock, could only go so far until it hit something and stopped, making my mom scream in pain. There was at least, 2 more inch’s of his fat cock, she hadn’t experienced yet.

Mom was trying to suck my cock but the pounding and her moans and groans kept her from doing her best. The old man began grunting and then something let go and he, finally sank all of his huge cock into her sloppy old pussy and pumped her full of his hot cum. Mom’s head was just rolling in my lap as she muttered “oh God, he’s pushed his big cock head into my cervix and now he’s filling it with his hot, black, cum”. The older man grunted every time his big cock ejaculated into her, and it was at least 10 times. After that, my mom’s whole lower body began to jerk on his long, swollen cock, just before her eyes rolled back in her head, and she passed out. He pulled his still hard, dripping cock out of my mom’s pussy and brought it to me. I immediatly, sucked and licked the thick, hot, tasty cum from it, and there was a lot. He thanked me and said “take care of your momma, boy” and then he left. While she was passed out, I helped seven or eight guy’s, get their hard cocks in her pussy, so they could add their hot cum to her hairy, old, slutty belly. When the theater was empty, I licked her old cummy pussy clean and took her home.

A few days after all this started, my mom said my uncle, wanted to talk to me, so I used her car and went to his house. When I knocked, he hollered “come in” so I did. He was sitting on his couch in his boxer’s with no shirt. He told me to “get us a beer” from the fridge, and I liked that he treated me like a grownup. I brought the beers and sat down next to him. He wasted no time saying “so your fucking your own mom now”. I didn’t know what to say so he made it easy for me, by saying “yeah, I’ve been fucking her since we were kids, she’s a good horny fuck, ain’t she”? I agreed, not knowing where this was headed. He said, mom told him that she liked my big cock because it was always hard and could fuck her several times a day. My uncle is pretty hairy with a plump beer belly, and I guess you could call him a gay bear.

He was rubbing his hairy belly as he talked to me and occasionally, he would rub his cock. I could see, it was getting hard and the fat head was poking out of his boxers. He said, “your mom said she saw you suck a big black cock at the book store, did you like it”? I said “yeah but not as much as pussy”. His big cock was now sticking straight up like a fence post and he was slowly stroking it. It was really fat and veiny with a long, flared, purple-ish, mushroom head at the end. As he stroked it, I could see big drops of clear cum appear at the tip and then it would run down the underside. I guess I was staring, so my uncle said, “you like looking at it don’t you” then he asked, “did you like watching it fucking your moms pussy”? Without taking my eyes off of it, I nodded yes. Then he whispered the words I wanted to hear, “do you want to suck it”. We looked at each other as he pulled his shorts down, releasing his big monster cock for me to suck. He scooted down as I laid my head onto his lap and began licking the clear, sticky cum that had leaked out. It was still warm and salty and thick and seemed to stick to my tongue, mouth and throat as I tried to swallow it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.