My Ex Is Now My Stepmom - Cover

My Ex Is Now My Stepmom

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Frank Lombardo is forced by events to meet up with his ex-girlfriend, who has just recently married his father. It turns out that she wants to be more than just a mother figure to him, which is just as well, considering that she's ten years younger than him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

We had to shake poor Nick a little and wake him up, of course. He wasn’t comatose, just reeling from shock, and apparently a bit hungry as well. His juvenile diabetes was a real problem and always had been, especially whenever he neglected to eat out of some fixation with something else. He tended to be very single-minded at times, as his mother explained to us later, and as we soon observed as well.

In any case, when Nick startled and woke, he rubbed his eyes to confirm that he hadn’t been hallucinating, even as Zoe brought him a banana and a glass of milk to help raise his blood sugar. Once he recovered, he had a very big grin on his face, realizing that he was about to live many a teenage boy’s wet dream come true to life. What red-blooded boy his age with a sexy mother didn’t want to stick it balls deep inside her twat, not to mention have a bevy of concubines to service and satisfy him sexually? Then again, so did most men my age, and there was nothing immature about that (only prudes thought that anything sexual outside of limited confines was immature). Zoe was just plain sexy as could be in her own soccer mom fashion.

“So, this was real? It’s actually happening? I didn’t dream it?” Nick asked aloud, making me grin and his mother giggle, followed by the other girls.

“Yes, it will happen to you if you agree to it. You’ll have to share, and to follow the rules and terms of the whole ... club, if you will, but once you agree to them, this can be your life. No more living in desperate, blue-balled desire for just any kind of sexual release at the hands of some reluctant girl who for whatever reason only does it to get a prom date or fill a cheerleading quota or receive candy on Valentines. Now, you have a nesting partner in your own mother and three other women, eager and willing to take to you school sexually and make you a stud. So, what say you?” I explained, noting that Dad let me run this particular deal for now ... probably not feeling in the peak of health, my old man.

“I ... are you kidding me, I totally accept! I would be under somebody’s thumb at my age, anyway, so why not like-minded adults instead of someone who wanted to make me conform to society’s absurd rules and laws?” Nick observed, more than a little thrilled when his own mother began stroking and sucking him in earnest.

“Then she’s your ... primary slut. Just as Mom is my personal fuckmeat, but is part of the group and shared by all, and the same with Vera’s role with Dad, and Alex’s with Steven. I’ll show you the contract and the rules for yourself, but it shouldn’t be too onerous, certainly better than Catholic school, to say the least. You’ll especially notice and enjoy, I believe, the fact that the girls all have to go bottomless whenever inside, unless told otherwise. Think of it! Constantly being mooned and having half-naked ladies sit on your lap whenever you would wish it, or before you could even wish it! Of course, Steven goes bottomless, too, but you’ll get used to that,” I noted for Nick’s benefit, while Zoe continued to pop his cock in and out of her sweet mouth and kiss it with sincere passion.

“I’m your personal Mommy slut from now on, baby. Do what you want with me, son. Take what you want from me ... and from the others. You’re gonna love this life! It’s the best way to live! I was so wrong in how I viewed things in the past, but now I know better. Slutdom is the only way to go! Being a slut is the life for me, being your own slut especially so,” Zoe reassured him as she climbed his lap and straddled his cock in front of us all.

Zoe rode her son for a good while, using her hips to work him over and kissing his face repeatedly with undeniable affection. She pushed her tits into his face more than once as well, letting him enjoy the experience of a woman’s bosom so close to him. He even fondled her breasts for a bit, much to her satisfaction, not to mention grabbing her buns to play with her ass, which also excited his mother a great deal.

Of course, since he was young and full of hormones, Nick didn’t last as long as he might have if he were older and more settled. He came with yet another load, this time in Zoe’s already sore and gooey twat, which just made her shiver with her arousal and cream herself even more. Now that his blood sugar was back up, he had the energy to fuck her more than a little, and she was definitely ready for plenty of sex. However, I didn’t want either of them to lose track of their role in our little club, or particularly Zoe of her duty to her owners ... and Nick’s duty as one of said owners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.