The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

December 21, the Winter Solstice
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Frank Pezzo Residence

“I’m glad that you guys agreed to move in with us, friends! We’ve decided that this is your wing of the building ... or rather part of the west wing, but as you can see, it’s pretty darn big itself. I’ve taken the liberty of expanding things more than a little. We even have a massive nursery and birthing center for all of the little bundles of joy sure to be created during our many amorous adventures. It’s a perfect time to move in, if you think of it. The winter solstice is a chance for life to begin again. There’s still plenty of room for others to join in as well,” Frank Pezzo chuckled as he shook hands with Damien Martin and company at last.

“I can see that. I suppose that Alice’s mission has been accomplished now, given that my harem and I are in the fold, so to speak,” Damien held up his own ring that matched Frank’s and his brother Jim’s.

Harold Bird and Eldritch Haynes also flashed their rings, demonstrating that they had been found worthy of membership in a very select category of men.

“Yes, to a degree, but not as complete yet as one might think. We can’t exit the old year without cleaning up the messes of the past, my friend. To that end, let me introduce some of your ... other roommates,” Frank smiled as he opened a door and Adi Gould entered Damien’s new massive living room from his study.

“Adi ... wow ... you’re as ravishing now as you ever were!” Damien caught his breath as he was reminded of how lovely his Israeli ex-girlfriend was.

“Yes, well, some of the things that I did weren’t so pretty. And in that spirit, here’s a copy of the letter that I sent you. I had a bad feeling that I needed to copy it, because your family might destroy it. Also, let me apologize to you and Stephanie directly for accusing you of those things,” Adi choked back some tears now.

“Apology accepted,” Damien smiled at Adi.

This won him a smile from her that reached her eyes and brightened up the room in spite of her tears. Damien closed the distance and took her into his arms, their lips soon joined in a very ardent kiss. Suddenly, at least to Adi for the moment, it felt as if they had never parted. She was right back where she really belonged, which was anywhere that Damien Martin happened to be.

“Yep. Accepted gladly ... because you just made my brother so fucking happy now! Besides, you weren’t entirely wrong. I was madly in love with Damien and I still am now. He just wasn’t fucking me ... yet. Now he is. Think that you can handle that these days?” Stephanie asserted, making Adi giggle a bit.

“Oh, G-d ... yes! I’m his ... Damien’s ... unconditionally his. Whatever that entails, trust me. I belong to Damien Martin forever and I don’t care who knows it! You’re his sister ... so loving you is like loving another part of him! Especially as you’re twins, as I recall,” Adi answered with undeniable passion for Damien and now Steph.

“That we are,” Steph licked her lips as she planted a very wet kiss on Adi’s mouth now, “I’m a porn star, babe. Your life is never gonna be the same!”

“But wait, there’s more,” Frank jokingly did an infomercial pitchman impression.

“Indeed there is,” Alice reassured Damien as she opened the study door again and Natasha ran into Damien’s arms.

“Oh, my God ... oh, my God!” Damien shouted as he now found himself kissed repeatedly by Adi, Natasha, Steph, Cassidy, Tammy, Maryam, Tara, Morgan, Jill, Marina, Lauren, etc.

“Welcome back, Tash,” Damien added with another kiss to her mouth ... with tongue.

“Lucky me! I can’t wait to fuck you again!” Natasha confessed now.

“That makes two of us ... and then some!” Adi winked at both Natasha and Damien now.

“Care to guess what your next Christmas present is?” Lisa now spoke at last, opening the door to let in Wendy and Elaine.

“Sorry about that whole ... mess that we started with you years back, babe. Forgive us, please?” Wendy asked Damien with a kiss of her own.

“Yeah, come on, pretty please?” Elaine begged Damien now on her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.