The Dental Plan - Cover

The Dental Plan

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The new rules didn’t last intact for very long, of course. Within a day or two, there were already adjustments necessary, mostly because keeping track of whose day was whose was just a bit hard to carry out in practice. We had to have a meeting, and soon, to sort this out, and so we did.

As was often the case, Melissa cleaned up her own mess pretty fast, “So, I think that this has a simple solution, and one so blindingly obvious that I can’t believe that I complicated it so much. It’s easy. I’m slut slave to both of you, all of the time, with slight advantage to the senior Master, aka my dear Michael, but only when the two of you conflict. This will include all venues, holes, etc. I will do as I’m told, but still order the others around. Do you guys agree, so we can draw up the revised contract, Masters?”

“Works for me. I’m quite content to do that, as it’s still better than remembering days, lists, schedules, and all of that other crap. I can plan a lot better now for this kind of thing, without being hampered by the need to negotiate with Michael every single time. How about you, Sir?” Kim turned to me.

“I would go with it, too. Especially as this increases both of our venues and frees our hand in all locations. Holidays, vacations, etc. We don’t have to worry about whose turf and all that jazz. Yes, very good thinking, baby,” I kissed Melissa very hard, on the mouth, with a very good deal of tongue, after which Kim did the very same to her.

“Done deal, then!” Farah jumped up excitedly, too, putting her arms around me and making out with me as eagerly as ever.

“Oh, good ... now, I ... I do have a request. I was ... propositioned by a neighbor recently. A young man, just nineteen. His parents are Mormons and want him to go on a mission, as does his church, of course. He ... wants to lose his virginity before he goes. He says that if he dies, he would really rather not die without knowing what it is to ‘couple with a woman.’ His words, not mine. I see this as a golden opportunity to do what we talked about before, Masters. If you’re still open to this, that is,” Melissa’s eyes danced with brazen lust, clearly enamored of the idea of taking the young buck under her wing.

“God, you’re delicious, you know that? That lucky son of a bitch has no idea what he’s tangling with, but I can promise you that after you’ve had him for a while, he’ll either want to stay home and keep fucking you or else remember you as the one that got away for the rest of his days, babe,” I chuckled wryly, “go for it, dear. This is the kind of soccer mom adventure that you dreamed of ... high time to do more and talk about it. You’ll be doing the same kind of service that I only wish that someone had done me at that age.”

“I certainly second that. Should it just be you or did you want to include anyone?” Kim grinned now.

“Oh, I think that he might be persuaded to include others in his fun and games soon enough. What of you. Still got plans for that cutie, Francesca? Yeah, I remember that, Master Mike. I bet that once she gets her libido back, yours will be the next door that she knocks on, even before young Harvey’s. Maybe we can match them up and then add them to the household, eh?” my dear slut soon-to-be ex-wife enticed me now.

“You should totally go for that, Master! She sounds very sexy! Very hot! I would love to join in on that and the young man, too ... and Mistress Melissa’s young Mormon fellow, too. I would love to ride that young woman, too ... and those two young men as well ... What do you think? Would they go for a Persian slut dentist like me?” Farah licked her lips, part of her looking for a future rock that would soon be on her left hand after we wed.

“Persian slut princess dentist, you mean,” Henry corrected her with a kiss and a wink, making her slip him a lot of tongue in gratitude.

“What Henry said and he’s dead right. What do you say, Melissa, honey?” I asked my wife-slave directly.

“Oh, are you kidding me? He’ll be in bed with Farah before you can say ‘Shiraz,’ trust me! What guy in his right mind wouldn’t want a piece of your sexy Persian fiancee? Or Henry or Seong or Kim, for that matter? What do you say, guys?” Melissa asked them eagerly.

“Well, I’m not as ... certain about my beauty, but I would love to get some college boy into bed with me, too. I would ... be so good to him, too. I would make him very happy, would do my best, go out of my way to pleasure him. I not think I am alone here, either,” Seong’s face broke out into a very adorable smile as she thought of bedding the young Mormon missionary as well.

“What’s this fine young man’s name? Oh, and I do think that you need to encourage him to do it on the marriage bed. This would just add to the heat of the encounter, wouldn’t you agree?” I suggested, making my sweet Melissa lick her lips in response, in obvious hunger for the young man’s dick.

“He’s ... Arthur. Art for short. I do believe that he has a girlfriend, so this has to be on the downlow, okay? Unless we can find a way to seduce her as well,” Melissa winked at me, making it apparent who she had in mind for that job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.