The Dental Plan - Cover

The Dental Plan

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

It was a scene played out thousands of times over the myriads and epochs of human history, except that it really wasn’t. The grunts, moans, sighs, and gasps of a man thrusting in serious heat with a married woman were a classic trope, even a meme since long before there was social media or even the Internet ... or even computers. Or even printing presses, for that matter.

This was the stuff of Arthurian legend, too, of rumors about various medieval kings, of Roman graffiti about consuls and other men’s wives, etc. It was the catalyst for the events of the Iliad and it was the conflict built into the Odyssey. It was a subject of hieroglyphs in ancient Egypt. It was the cause of misery for King David in the Second Book of Samuel when he lay with Bathsheba, Uriah’s wife and had Uriah himself killed. Adultery was as old as time itself, certainly older than recorded history.

Fittingly enough, the young man’s name was Arthur. His woman in question, though, wasn’t Guinevere, nor was it Bellicent or Morgana, as some legends told of that legendary King. Then again, this was no monarch. He was simply a young man, a Mormon missionary about to go off on his first mission, but evidently writing off at least part of his bucket list first, just in case. He had a steady girlfriend, but to my knowledge, they weren’t physically intimate yet. Like most “good” Mormon girls, she saved her maidenhead for marriage.

Evidently, though, while Arthur could wait to have Tracy, he couldn’t wait to get some kind of pussy, and now he had it. Some part of him had screamed, against all of the dictates of the Book of Mormon, the Doctrines and Covenants, the Pearl of Great Price, and of course, the Bible itself, that he shouldn’t die a virgin. After all, international travel could be dangerous. One never knew if one might come back alive or in one piece. Why die a lifelong celibate at the age of nineteen, without having really lived?

All of which was very amusing to me, the husband of the happily married woman who bedded young stud Arthur. I, too, had thrown off the shackles of decrepit old moral codes to fully enjoy myself, but whereas Arthur now faced a lot of guilt and fear for his one-time discretion, I was quite thrilled about it. My wife, Melissa, was in the throes of ecstasy, her body moving in tune with the ancient rhythm of carnal delights. This was Mother Nature at work, doing what she did best, trampling the many follies of her wayward mortal children under her mighty feet.

What was I doing, while my good lady wife gave herself in complete abandon to the arms, and other parts, of another man? Well, in this case, I was busy reading some arrest reports at my office, the office of the Sheriff of my county. Yes, I was the chief peace officer for my county. Don’t ask what county. It could be any county, as far as you know. I guarantee you that at least one county in the whole United States of America, maybe more, has a Sheriff whose wife is busy fucking another dude.

Did that make me a cuckold, a fool, a henpecked imbecile, an uxorious wimp? No, not really. If you doubt me, just ask the woman on the other end of my phone call while I read said reports. That would be my dentist, Dr. Farah Zhavani. She was also my lover. In fact, she was my rather willing and amorous love ... and sex ... slave. I had my cell phone set on speaker and my office door closed for now, locked even. I wasn’t stupid enough to let others overhear me as I worked. Everyone knew that only a few folks had keys to that door, and they were all trusted associates, just in case. Everyone also knew to text me before even thinking of unlocking that door. I valued my privacy, thank you very much. Even public officials deserved some of that, too.

“What are the odds that when you leave work in a few minutes, and even when you get home, you’ll still catch Melissa with Arthur?” Farah teased me now.

“It’s quite possible, though I would really prefer not to catch them in flagrante delicto, you know. I got it on tape, anyway, if you recall from the times that we watched the first two tapes of them together. The six of us all got very turned-on by that, didn’t we? Remember, it led to me fucking Melissa, and then you sucking me back to hardness so that I could fuck you. It also led to Kim fucking Melissa as soon as I finished. And it led to Henry and Seong in a very hot and bothered sixty-nine before they started humping away. Then, well, you remember that, don’t you? It was just last Sunday,” I pointed out one of the many reasons why I avoided catching Melissa with Arthur.

“You could stop by our office for a threesome again if you want to avoid catching those two, you know,” Farah invited me once more with a very seductive tone of voice.

My Persian slut princess, as I often called her, knew that her partner, Dr. Henry Harrison, would back her up as my other sex slave. He wasn’t just her business or dental partner, either. They were lovers and had been for a long time. They actually raped me as a team not that long ago, after which I blackmailed them into sex slavery. Nowadays, though, they were both very willing and even eager fuckmeat for me as well as each other.

“Yes, I’m sure that Henry would enjoy having a third on hand, wouldn’t he?” I teased Farah, “Naturally, I’m not dumb enough to resist my sweet Persian slut princess and her advances. I’d be a fool to do that. How many times have I fucked you two in your office after hours, not counting the rape?”

“Well, I lost track already. I think that you love it for two reasons, not just the obvious. Aside from dominating me, it really does give Melissa more time to wrap up her trysts with Arthur so as not to get busted. We don’t want the young man learning that the husband is aware of his horns, do we? Stag’s horns more than cuckold’s, of course,” Farah laughed softly as I finished those reports, “alas, my ‘smoke break’ is over and my patient is likely ready to wake up now.”

“You didn’t fuck him, too, did you?” I taunted her a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.