Side Effects - Cover

Side Effects

by AurelianB

Copyright© 2016 by AurelianB

Mind Control Sex Story: A man tries to help his wife out with some pain medication resulting in some unexpected side effects.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Body Modification   Big Breasts   .

John

“So how is Mary doing?”

“You know how it is Peter. Kids are fine. Mary’s fine.” I said. I looked morosely over the two bottles of wine we had just finished at dinner, before speaking again.

“Well, maybe not Mary so much.” I explained further, “Do you recall when we met up a couple of years ago that Mary was complaining about her back? Well, it’s gotten worse – much worse. She is pretty much in pain all of the time. It’s the curse of late middle age, I suppose, but I only wish that something could be done.”

“Have you seen a doctor?” said Peter.

“Yes, but no luck. Half the doctors say ‘surgery’ and half the doctors say ‘pain medicine’ and the quacks say hypnosis or acupuncture, so the only action she is taking is aspirin and meditation. She covers it up well, but, you know, she is crabby all the time to me and the kids.”

I paused for a moment.

“And just between you and me, the lack of sex is tough also. Honestly, she was never that much into sex, but now the pain makes it pretty much zero. And it has been like that for three years. You know what though? I could deal with it if she wasn’t in pain and so irritable all of the time.”

Peter looked intently at me with the drunken intensity that two empty bottles of wine will bring.

“If she can wait for five years, we can probably help. You know how we just received massive venture funding? Well, it was for a fundamentally different approach to managing pain. And the prime focus is chronic pain. It works like this: The nanobots lock into the pain fibers, go back to the source of the pain, lock down the neurotransmitters causing the pain and swelling, and even fix up the source as long as it is only tissue and minor bone mods. It works really well for cartilage problems, herniated disks, bone spurs, etc, which it sounds like is the problem for Mary. It is really huge for us and is already working in trials of twenty people or so – so well that we are only waiting for the large scale studies on the results of any side effects, which look to be minor.”

I said hopefully, “You’re serious? You can actually do this? Can I get some?”

“John, the stuff is still in trials. We have had small scale trails, and it works every time, every single time. But we really haven’t tested enough for side effects. The trial numbers are still small and it is all locked down to a clinical setting. One of the things that we are worried about is that we included a positive enhancement for pleasure. Many of the recipients were addicted to pain meds so we needed to offset this as they came off opiates, and it seems to work well – at least to date,” Peter said.

“Can I get some? Mary is pretty badly off.” I said.

“Side effects,” said Peter, “I may be able to get Mary into trials, but it is four years minimum.”

“Come on, please,” I said. “It’s a quality of life thing, for me as well as Mary. You remember what I did for you a couple of years ago? Let’s call this payback.”

“Shit man. OK, OK. But don’t tell anyone or my job is toast – and I will deny it all anyway. I’ll sneak some out of the center next week. Just have Mary take it one morning, stay in bed for the rest of the weekend, and don’t take alcohol or other drugs. It lasts for 72 hours – the bots have an absolute kill time after that so it is all over by then. After that, she’ll be fine.” Peter warned, “Remember, keep it as low key as possible, stay in bed, and read a book or something.”

I put my plan in action a week later while we were at the breakfast table.

“I’m planning a nice dinner tonight, Honey, so don’t stay too late at work,” I said as I poured a small vial of liquid into Mary’s morning coffee. “I thought it would be a nice start for a relaxing weekend at home.”

“That’s wonderful, what’s the occasion,” Mary said absentmindedly while reading the paper.

“No occasion,” I said, “We just haven’t had some quiet time at home for the two of us in a while - you have been so busy at work.”

Mary

I was having a good day – no a great day. For the first time in what seems like forever, the constant back pain had either disappeared. I was almost walking on air it felt so good. And then John had a nice dinner planned. I was a bit worried that he might try for a bit of sex, but it shouldn’t be too much trouble to fend it off. Then, as usual on great days, the downside happened. As I was winding up in the early afternoon, my boss, Carol, came rushing over.

“Look Mary, I am sorry about this, but we have a bit of an emergency in the conference down at San Diego. Our sales rep is extremely ill and we don’t have anyone to handle the company products for the next couple of days. You know that this is our big sales weekend and if we don’t do well, we will all miss our bonuses. I know that you can handle it. Please, please, please?” Carol gave me that pleading puppy dog look that bosses give when they know that they are asking something unreasonable, and are hoping to guilt you into doing the work.

I felt that sinking feeling in my stomach as I reviewed the weekend and realized that I had no good excuse to decline – nothing planned other than the stay at home dinner tonight. I gave a couple of sighs.

“Aww Carol, you are pushing it this time. I can do it, but you owe me big. John had a big dinner planned tonight.” I looked at my watch. “I barely have enough time to go home and pack up. There are flights every hour, but you will need to book it for me so that I can get there in time.”

After the rush home and to the airport, and getting through security, it was just as I got on the flight that I remembered about the dinner. John’s phone went to voice mail, so I left a message profusely apologizing about the evening and that I would see him on Sunday evening, but would call tonight if I had the chance. I turned the phone off and forgot about it.

Strangely, I kept feeling better and better – all my back pain was gone – and even the niggling other bits of joint pain were also gone. In fact, I was feeling almost euphoric. I didn’t recall feeling this good in years and, unbelievably, was actually looking forward to the conference.

I was expecting only a quiet dinner by myself, but was pleasantly surprised to run into an old colleague at the hotel restaurant who was also going to the conference. I hadn’t seen Gary in years - we had worked together a few years ago, and I always suspected that he was a bit attracted to me, but obviously nothing had ever happened. I know that he lived close to us back in San Francisco, and had gotten a divorce a couple of years ago, but I had simply lost touch. We had that awkward kiss one has with old acquaintances, and his kiss on the cheek ended up on my lips for a brief second. It was kind of nice, but meaningless. Then finding that neither of us had any plans, we sat down to dinner to catch up.

I don’t know if it was the lack of pain, the buzz from the wine, the lighting, but it wasn’t long before I couldn’t help but notice that Gary was looking good. I was feeling good – no great – and I could feel the bottle of wine we shared going to my head. But it felt great. And I felt Gary looking at me with something more than just the mild interest of a colleague.

I found myself getting increasingly giddy and increasingly horny. On an impulse, I slipped my shoe off and reached under the table with my foot to caress Gary’s leg. My nipples were hard and I was getting wet just looking at him. Now my full attention was focused on getting him out of the seat and back up to a room. I had some vague feeling in the back of my mind that something wasn’t right, but I dismissed this, and, as we made our way out of the restaurant, I walked as closely as possible to him, brushing him with my body and touching his arm.

In the elevator, I stood as close then leaned into him, so he reached his arm around my waist, and whispered that he had a great view of the city from his room. I whispered back that this would be perfect and then nibbled his ear a bit to lock him in.

As we walked through his door, I turned around and kissed him hard. As he put both hands on my boobs, I felt myself go weak at the knees. I started moaning, “Don’t stop”, so he pushed my bra down and moved his head to suck on my nipples. I felt my body shudder with pleasure and I was wetter than I ever recalled. I lost it as he moved me to the bed and began manhandling by my boobs. I had the hardest orgasm in my life: They probably heard me down the hall.

I wasn’t out of action long because he was still on top of me, looking on with pleasure, and a bit of surprise I think.

“I didn’t know that nipply orgasms were real, but that was the most amazing thing that I have seen. Just tell me when you want to stop, because we still have more to do.”

I just whimpered and whispered back “Don’t stop.”

I shuddered, almost orgasming again, as he slowly pushed his penis in and I wrapped my legs around his body to pull him in as hard as possible. I think that it was after I whispered “Harder” that he got the message. I don’t think that it lasted longer than a minute – a minute while I helplessly shook my head back and forth and shuddered with pleasure. I must have passed out when I orgasmed because I don’t remember much as I bucked my body, let out a little scream.

When I woke up, Gary was lying on his side, looking at me, and playing with my breasts. I started to get turned on again by the nipple play, and squirmed around under his hands.

“It’s your turn now.” I said, climbing on top of him, pushing his still hard penis back into me, and laid my body down on his chest while I mashed my boobs on his chest and moved around, delighting in the feel of my nipples being tickled by the movement between my body and his chest. I found myself milking his penis. I don’t know how long we did this – maybe ten minutes or so, and I could feel him tensing up and moaning, this set me off, and I orgasmed again, and fell deeply asleep.

I woke up slowly and stretched in bed, eyes closed. Wow – I felt good. I had never slept so well in my life. And I had never felt so well fucked in my life. John outdid himself last night. I would have to rethink my resistance to sex. Then I felt my stomach sink like lead as I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling.

“No, please God, I couldn’t have,” I thought, as I moved my head to see an unfamiliar body in bed next to me. My heart pounded as I struggled to understand how I could have done this. I was stricken as I remembered that I threw myself at him – I can’t blame alcohol. I was drunk, but not drunk enough to forget anything that happened. To my horror, I found myself getting turned on again as I recalled the evening. I struggled to clear my head and focus, deciding that the best thing to do for now would be to sneak back to my room and think it over and, God help me, call John.

I slowly moved out of bed to look for my clothes in the soft light. I found my bra first and put it on, only to realize that I was struggling to do so. I looked down with puzzlement to find my breasts now mashed inside my bra as I struggled to connect the hooks on my back. I hefted a boob with one hand realizing that it was bigger than I remembered. I was still puzzling on this when I realized that Gary had woken up and was getting out of bed to stand in front of me.

“That was amazing last night,” he said. “It was the most extraordinary night of sex I’ve ever had. I just wanted to you know that.”

“Look,” I said softly. “I don’t know what got into me last night. I’m not like that. You know I am happily married and have been so for twenty years.” I was uncomfortably aware that I was naked except for my bra and he certainly wasn’t wearing pajamas.

“I will do anything that you want. Anything.” He said.

I looked at him as he watched me intently, and suddenly found myself getting turned on. I don’t know what it was – the look in his eyes, his rumpled hair, his smell, but it was like my body knew what it wanted and it was ignoring what my mind told it. I think that he recognized something in my gaze because he stepped closer to me and placed his hands on my hips holding me arms length away. I found myself getting wet and weak at the knees and started to shake my head no.

“And your breasts – they turn me on like nothing I would have ever believed.” He moved his hands up to my breasts, and, as he touched my nipples, I found myself get completely wet, I went weak at the knees, and started to moan, “No”, while shaking my head. But my “No” turned into a weak “Don’t stop”, as I felt my desire overwhelm any rational thoughts and I thrust my chest into his hands.

I kept shaking my head. But then I realized that my hand was on his penis, pushing it up against my labia, and moving it around slowly getting it wet. I gasped as he twisted both nipples at once, and I pushed closer to him, trying to push his penis into me, but without the right angle because we were both standing up. I don’t think that I could have stood much longer, my knees were so rubbery, but he took his hands off my chest, put them under my ass, and lifted me off the ground.

“Try now.” He said.

Suddenly, the angle was right, and his penis slid into me as I wrapped my legs around his body to hold myself off the ground. I felt myself pushing up and letting go, ramming his penis to me, as I gasped when it went deep. It was then that I felt some part of me give way. Whatever reservations that I had about cheating on my husband were gone, and I pushed up and down thrashing my head back and forth. Somehow we ended up against the wall and the thumping against the wall gave way to my wail as I orgasmed strongly. I opened my eyes, and to see Gary looking at me intently and smiling. He carried me over to the bed and we lay there together for a while before we started talking.

“Look – I don’t know what got into me. I’m not like this. I came onto you last night – and I certainly remember doing it, but I don’t know why. It was as if nothing else mattered other than getting you into bed. And just now, I don’t why, but it is as if I simply couldn’t resist you.” I saw him smile at this.

“And now, look at my chest. My boobs have swollen out a cup size or thereabouts. I’ll admit that I don’t object to having a bit more up top, but it doesn’t usually happen overnight when you are forty three years old.”

“Well, I really like your boobs. And there is something else.” Gary said. “You may not have noticed, but when you get excited your nipples pop out like something that I have never seen before. They seem bigger to me this morning. Watch this.”

Gary brought his head over to one of my boob and starting sucking on a nipple. They hardened and I felt my eyes roll back in my head it felt so good.

“There, you see.” He said, while pointing at my chest.

I looked down in horror – he was right – they had popped out almost an inch and a half. It was obscene. I quickly put my arms over my chest tightly, feeling the unexpectedly large nipples dig into my arms and a larger than expected mashing as my boobs flattened out under the weight. I closed my eyes and thought of football, and I felt my nipples soften under the boredom of the thought.

“And what about you? Any changes?” I asked him.

“Well, it may be my imagination, but I think that my penis is a bit larger.”

I down at his penis, but it was lying flaccid. I moved over and mashed a boob into his face, nipple now all pointy, looked again, and saw his penis move straight up like a flagpole. I moved down and studied it a bit more closely.

“Well - I don’t recall looking at it last night, so I can’t really tell if it is larger or not. But I will be honest – it is a nice size. In fact, it is a really nice size. Fortunately, it is not too long – it would be uncomfortable otherwise. I would probably like something a bit wider, but not much longer.” I blushed a bit when I realized what I had said.

Gary looked at me with some amusement, “I’m not sensitive about size – I think that it is now a bit above average, and I can’t understand why there would be any real interest in an overly long penis – it just seems to me that it would hurt. And where is the fun in that?”

“And by the way – what is with the thing you do when I am inside of you? It feels like you are massaging me and that you have fingers that move up and down my penis. You spent some time last night on top of me doing it and I could barely keep control.”

Mary was thoughtful for a moment. “This might sound strange, but it is like I can control my vagina like a hand – I can actually feel everything in there and have full motor control. Even better, it feels like I have a massive G spot now – I am getting off from almost anything.”

“Well – since we may be both changing physically, let’s keep an eye on it.” Gary grinned.

“Whoa!” I said. “Just because you fuck like a god doesn’t mean that we are going to continue doing this. I am married and I intend on staying married, and as far as I am concerned, this ends here.”

Gary looked at me intently for a while. “OK,” he said. “But let me suggest we talk about it this evening after the conference dinner. How about we meet back here this evening?”

“Deal.” I am not sure why I was so amenable to this suggestion.

I got dressed, shoving my boobs into a bra a size too small, and went back to my room for a shower and to get dressed for the day. I realized that I really needed to get a new bra – it wasn’t going to be comfortable otherwise. The sessions didn’t start until ten am, so I went down to the store and managed to get a good fitting C cup, but with lots of padding. After getting dressed, I checked the padding by thinking about sex with Gary and had a nipply erection. I looked in dismay at my nipples now tenting out of my new bra and blouse and decided that it was only just noticeable and would not be noticeable with my jacket.

I checked my phone, realized that it had been off since the flight, and saw that I had about five messages from John. I took a deep breath, called him, and said nice apologies about the dinner without giving away what I was going through. It was an uncomfortable conversation – he kept asking how I was and all I could say was that I was fine, until I offered that my back was feeling much better for some reason. He seemed happy with this and hung up.

The conference went as conferences go. There was quite a bit of interest at our booth and we managed to sign up a few potential customers by early afternoon. As the day went on, I began to notice that my bra was digging into my back and beginning to pinch my breasts. I ignored it all day and then went back to my room to investigate after the conference floor closed. Once back to the room, I went to the bathroom to see what the problem was. I took my clothes off, and saw that my breasts were overfilling the bra. I quickly shed my bra and my jaw dropped as I looked in the mirror saw my now huge breasts jutting out. My guess is that they were at least DD’s. They also cantilevered out more firmly than they had any right to. I had the boobs of a teenager. I stared at my nipples a bit, and thought of John. Nothing. I then thought of Gary. They popped out to about two inches. I looked at them resignedly – when would this end?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.