Confessions of a Private Dick - Cover

Confessions of a Private Dick

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of the adventures of a female PI with a loose set of morals. She is ready to take the easiest road to success no matter how degrading and humiliating to her sense of dignity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Violence   Workplace  

I no longer wanted to wear my shapeless housewife dress and decided to meet Mike in full costume as a Private Dick with fashion sense and wearing my customary fancy bra and panties. I hoped it would not clue him into the fact that I was not a bona fide housewife with freely dispensed blow jobs and loose pussy for his penile pleasure.

I relaxed when I realized he didn’t care if I was wearing a prison uniform or was stark naked as long as his access to my privates was not impeded by unnecessary obstacles.

His ex-wife Nancy was joining us later that evening and I looked forward to her fragrant pussy available to my fetish minded nostrils inspecting her feminine entry point with carnal desire.

I liked the way Nancy would take it in the ass from her much-maligned ex-husband and keep up her almost incoherent chatter about things that had nothing to do with our three-way relationship.

I sniffed her silk panties searching for the hint of secret scents of bad behavior and knew she was watching my sinful actions with her bright blue eyes.

We ended up side by side with our heads down and our asses up high for Mike’s alternating pleasure possibly comparing our anal tightness and depth of our rectal cavities to take his business all the way up where the sun definitely did not shine.

My boss at the agency had no idea that I was moonlighting looking for the killers of my favorite mom with twin boy teenagers with randy needs. I hoped that the police Homicide squad understood I was an innocent bystander to their demise and was not some desperate female member of a drug or trafficking cartel with murder as their primary weapon.

I had already determined that Mike knew relatively nothing about the missing heiress, but he was involved in setting up the ransom. At least to the extent that he was the middleman in the equation for the kidnappers and possibly the heiress herself who was a teenage junkie with a yen for punishing treatment from her latest “bad boy” boyfriend. I had discovered that both he and his ex-wife had connections with a drug ring that preyed on young female runaways and that the heiress had run afoul of their web by purchasing drugs on the down low. I knew neither of them were drug users and that they were minor players in the ring but that they both owed money to the ring leaders and had to follow orders to insure their survival.

Nancy had started out as a call-girl for the organization and Mike was an enforcer collecting debts whenever he was needed for strong-arm work.

Apparently, she had graduated from call-girl to new girl trainer dispensing drugs to the destitute girls and guiding them to meet the Johns in discreet locations.

Her interest in BSDM scenarios caused Mike to divorce her and he did his best to stay away from her as best he could under the circumstances.

The fact that his ex-wife was still hooked on his big dick was understandable because underneath it all, Mike was a nice guy in all other respects.

My private detective career was at a crossroads.

I wanted to continue my investigation of the murders of the isolated mom and her pair of eighteen year old twin boys. They were constantly on my mind, and I wondered if my unfortunate visit to their home had been the trigger that had caused their demise.

The realization hit me that I had to put that case on the back burner because I had to close the case of Mike and Nancy his ex-wife and their involvement in the kidnapping of the missing heiress.

Nancy was still in bed when I arrived at the motel, and she was obviously still under the influence of the spirits she had consumed into the small hours of the morning.

I pushed her naked body into the steaming shower and watched her complain that she was getting her hair wet. I had to admit she was one good looking broad, but I had to pump her for details on the kidnapping and had to confess that I used a lot of force to get her washed up and dry and stretched out on top of the mattress with her attention focused on matters at hand.

Strangely, it didn’t feel like cheating on Mike because we had done it a few times with all three of us intertwined in crazy puzzle of hard humping flesh.

Still, I felt guilty because Nancy, Mike’s ex-wife was crying real tears speaking of her sadness at losing Mike and having to share him with me. It didn’t bother me at all that she was somewhat on the slutty side ready to spread her legs for anyone that asked her politely for her favors. It was just part of her personality and a reflection of her lack of self-esteem and generous nature.

I must admit she was an attractive bitch and I wondered what she had done that caused Mike to treat her so badly.

Nancy was a lot calmer now and she purred as I massaged her back muscles all the way down to her twin globes of delight down low. I gave her rear door a nice workout with my stiffened fingers, and she begged me to not tell Mike how much she loved me inside her. The tall girl was fit as a fiddle, and she must have been working out each day with Yoga or some physical trainer to tone her lower body into great shape in all those areas where married women tend to let go if they had a husband humping them every night like a service dog on a leash.

I scissored her slowly watching the lust level in her eyes. She was one hot bitch and that was an unescapable fact. I played with her firm round boobs with my devious fingers and finally leaned down and took her nipples into my mouth with enough tension to make her squeal but not enough to leave a bite mark to upset Mike later when he had her all to himself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.