Confessions of a Private Dick - Cover

Confessions of a Private Dick

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of the adventures of a female PI with a loose set of morals. She is ready to take the easiest road to success no matter how degrading and humiliating to her sense of dignity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Violence   Workplace  

My concept of “blending in” was with little or no cosmetics and a frumpy housewife style dress wearing flats and chewing gum in public.

I knew I could look pretty hot if I wanted to in a pinch but the best way to blend in was to be the “middle of the pack” female who looked more like a cow than a pretty doe standing silent with her white tail raised like a playboy bunny looking for Mister Right. Sometimes even my best efforts at blending in don’t work like with guys desperate for female companionship and not caring about at girl’s looks or figure so long as she was friendly and smiled nice when spoken to. Unfortunately, I fell into that category and found it difficult to push away a guy filled with some Dutch courage and a hard dick that most certainly did not have a conscience.

It was just my luck to run into a fellow just like that on my most recent assignment in the San Francisco area to run down leads on a missing heiress. I had to put the case that turned out to be a set-up to wipe out a still attractive older lady and her two sons in a triple homicide that made all the newspapers on the west coast and was of interest to law enforcement in the lower forty-eight but it was OK with me because I was getting real depressed over being the patsy in the case and in a moment of weakness had had carnal relations with all three of the victims in a crazy afternoon filled with naked bodies and hot sex with no inhibitions.

This guy that had thee low expectations and hard dick was called Mike and I thought I recognized him as a friend of my brother John with something to do with guns or camping equipment. He didn’t have the slightest hint of who I was but he was getting the scent of my overheated pussy that hadn’t been fed for almost two weeks. It certainly was not a self-imposed period of celibacy to make amends for my weakness in giving out my sexual favors to almost any guy that asked nicely but was really just a coincidence and bad luck of drawing him as a partner in a bridge competition in the Cow Palace on a slow Friday night. I was in that situation to check on a pair of lesbian lovers that were into bridge even more than carpet munching when the chips were down for fun and games. The competitors without a partner were assigned one from the goldfish bowl and if you declined the match you were automatically disqualified from the game.

He immediately came on to me as soon as we were matched as partners and I almost declined him but thought twice because it was a sweet deal allowing me to get up close and personal with the peroxide blonde and the overweight MILF type that preferred partners with big boobs and a nice ass to hang onto in the middle of the night. They had been witnesses to the girl’s supposed abduction and given statements that conflicted with the cameras that recorded the entire assembly at the scene of the crime.

They passed as Ms. White and Mrs. Black which I was certain were not their real names on their birth certificates or drivers licenses.

They were only two tables away from ours and I could watch every move closely and almost hear their voices as the bidding went on into the night.

Mike was a veteran card player but he was more a poker fan than a bridge player but he had been starving to get laid lately and figured the bridge tournament was a good place to find an unescorted woman in need of a partner. His idea was he could woo and convince said partner from being his card playing partner to being the provider of free pussy that he had uppermost on his mind and driving him crazy with frustration for “lack of nookie”.

Actually, we were matched perfectly and we got all the way to the semi-finals that were due to be played the following Friday. Even if we didn’t win there, we would share in the prize pool at the end of the competition two weeks hence.

Mike had been playing footsie with me under the table and at the very end he was reaching out with his big thick hands and groping my bare knees and making little expeditions up between my legs almost to the edge of my panties that were wet with my juices from the thought that there was an eligible dick in the area that was interested in making whoopee in privacy.

“Excuse me, Miss Smith; I think we may have a chance of winning this thing if luck is in our corner.”

His hand was resting on my hip and I could feel the hard lines of muscle on his thick arms and forced myself to look into his ugly face with a degree of friendliness with some comforting words of praise for his playing ability. I was pretty good at the game but I would be the first one to admit his style of play was superior to mine and he was probably a good poker player as well.

I let him lead me to his car in the parking lot because I had taken a taxi there following the pair of mystery women in their tiny Volkswagen.

His car turned out to be a comfortable Buick and I sunk into the plush cushions because two and a half hours on a hard back chair is sort of over the top for up close surveillance work and I needed the comfort of a soft seat to catch my breath.

I could tell Mike was in no mood to relax from the way he started to paw up in between my legs like he was checking me for drugs or hidden weapons. His fingers were all over my pussy and I was at a loss for words to express my disturbed state of mind over his impulsive fondling of my private parts without my permission. It was on the tip of my tongue tell him to stop in no uncertain terms that I was not that kind of girl when he happened to hit my G-spot and rubbed with a vigor that sent me on a rocket into outer space.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.