The Babysitter's Brother-in-law - Cover

The Babysitter's Brother-in-law

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Being a babysitter is a profitable business. This babysitter likes the perks even better than the cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Babysitter   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

My fun and games with my brother-in-law Harry came to an unfortunate finish when his wife, my beloved sister ran off with the milkman.

Suddenly, we were alone in the house with me being the mama for the kids and Harry being a dutiful husband humping me morning, noon, and night with his friendly weapon.

Of course, I continued my babysitting adventures, but I felt the pressures of motherhood and wifely duties pressing me down with the weight of responsibility.

I was still rather young for such domestic duties and yearned for the freedom of carnal delights with the bored husbands on each assignment. I had expanded my lust-filled data base to include some of the wives as well. In some cases, I found greater satisfaction submitting to a hungry pussy than to a limp dick husband unable to consummate a happy ending with no regret.

I knew my naughty sister had been having affairs with the milkman, the postman, the butcher, and even the nice rector that visited her for spiritual sessions when her husband was at work. I kept it to myself because I felt quite guilty about my affair with her husband and enjoyed Harry’s dominance over my shameful body and my dirty mind that would imagine the filthiest scenes of a pornographic nature that only perverts would approve of without question.

In order to stay away from home as much as possible, I even volunteered for “Candy Striper” duty at the local hospital to give respite to the unfortunate patients needing some back up in restoring their health.

I loved the pink and white uniform that showed off my delightful bosom.

The short skirt and the starkly white pantyhose covered my pussy bush and my defenseless tight sphincter in a revealing way that excited me whenever I looked in a mirror on the wall.

My first patient was a young serviceman injured in a fall from a wall on the obstacle course at his duty station. His poor knee had been strained and his ankle was in a cast to keep it immobile whilst recovering. Other than that, he was in good health, and I could not help but notice his huge erection under the sheet cover. It was tented up over his groin, and I found my gaze wandering down to it more often than not.

The lad’s name was Dick and I found that to be amusing letting it roll of my tongue with a smile that revealed my hidden thoughts.

“Excuse me, Sister, I can’t help it. My girlfriend can’t come to visit because she is away at school, and I hate to do it myself because I was taught it was a sin.”

In all honesty, I was not in the least bit hesitant about giving the poor boy relief because it was something that I found quite pleasurable. I loved the look on men’s faces when they were being tugged and the little sounds they made when we came close to the point of ejaculation and the cream came shooting out like a gushing oil well.

This injured soldier was just like all the other men I had given relief to with my skilled hands. I was momentarily tempted to use my mouth as well because his thing was oversized and thick as a log. Instead, I reached down with my other hand and stroked his balls and the area between his genitals and his tightly clenched sphincter.

He instinctively squeezed his cheeks together like a virgin girl afraid for her loss of innocence. I was entirely hooked on his reaction and slowly allowed my fingers to find his brown eye and push inside.

The look on the poor boy’s face was priceless.

He obviously hated the fact that he liked it so very much.

I cupped his muscular ass cheeks and slowly stroked him deeply inside until he could stand it no longer and spurted out his creamy lines of boy juice right on my white uniform and even on my white pantyhose. It was quite stimulating to me, and I looked around to make certain that none of the other visitors or staff had seen my indiscretion and the boy’s reaction.

It was also obvious the young man was interested in my teenaged bottom.

I pulled the screen closed on one side of the bed and turned my backside to the side of the bed. At first, he merely fondled my buttocks with his eager hands. Eventually, he became more adventurous and lifted my skirt in the back and pulled down my white nurse’s panty-hose. With the closed screen blocking any view of our indiscretion, he stuffed his dick into my ass crack and ran it up and down like he was testing for a key to unlock my rear door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.