The Babysitter's Brother-in-law - Cover

The Babysitter's Brother-in-law

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Being a babysitter is a profitable business. This babysitter likes the perks even better than the cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Babysitter   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The trouble with Harry began after my sister Veronica had her latest baby.

I had been taking up all the sexual slack with Harry my brother-in-law for the last trimester of her confinement but I had a specific bit of intelligence that my devious sister Veronica had been bending over for the butcher on her weekly visits to the butcher shop way back in the freezer where there were no witnesses. I personally couldn’t picture my sister taking it doggie style from the rotund butcher in such a cold environment. She was always the first one to complain that it was cold when just the opposite was true and nothing I could say could convince her otherwise.

I kept the report to myself not wanting my brother-in-law to put me over his knee and take out his frustration on her look-alike sister – me! I knew he was capable of spanking me into complete submission because he had done it to me on some drunken weekends when he was totally bored with my flighty sister and her impetuous ways that would often cause trouble for the both of us.

She was all “peaches and cream” to the hospital staff and she kept her nasty side for Harry and me when she got home to give us hell for even the slightest mistake like burnt toast or tea not brewed long enough for her satisfaction.

I was truly thankful that my very next weekend was a babysitting job over by the canal with a couple moved in from London with all their airs of superiority that I generally find totally annoying if the truth be known.

The couple had only been married about thirteen months when I first went to their home to tend to the little one. Since the little thing was celebrating his first birthday, it didn’t take a mental genius to figure out he had impregnated her far before the wedding day sort of putting the cart before the horse in the scheme of things in life and love.

The husband was a barrister and had been in several court battles that were in all the news magazines with his manly features making all the girls go “ga-ga” with their pussies all on fire to get his knob buried deep. The wife was downright gorgeous and she had a rack of pleasure that was all natural and not implanted by some cosmetic surgeon with devilish fingers on the sly. Her given name was Charity and in Cindy’s humble opinion it was a trait that she no acquaintance with at all. She was selfish from the top of the pretty little head to the tips of her pink painted toes that she would often use to push inside people’s brown eye and it didn’t matter if it were a male or a female because playing with an ass was all that mattered to her not the gender of the victim. She liked young asses better than mature one because she felt that she could dominate them more easily and force them to perform tricks for her pleasure as she trained them in her controlling manner non-stop.

Cindy knew the moment she saw the mother in action that she was all me, me, me from start to finish and unabashedly rode roughshod over servants and employees according to her personal likes and dislikes like the Queen of Sheba with the power of life and death in the direction of her finger much like the Roman Emperors two thousand years ago in the areas of death and entertainment for the masses.

She arrived at the home when the mother was at the spa and the husband was at work down in the courthouse. The maid told her that all the supplies to take care of the baby were in the bathroom attached to the baby’s room and she saw that it was plentiful and she had all the tools she needed to make the baby happy. It seemed to her that the parents were ignoring their basic responsibility to give their love to their offspring but that was the way of the elite members of society all caught up in their own personal problems and no time left for their children often left to the care of servants and employees more often than not.

The husband came home right after she had gotten the baby girl down and he poured himself a double scotch and water without any ice. She knew that was a drinker’s drink and she wondered if he was a closet drunk hiding his vice with his disarming smile and his personality which was top-notch in any circle.

Well, it was none of her business and she did her best to pull her skirt down a little bit to hide her pink panties from peeking out at him from across the room with the fireplace. She knew he was ogling her snatch from various angles and in all honesty he was so handsome and had a great smile so she was flattered beyond belief and would have followed any orders he gave her even it if it involved her getting down on her knees.

She could see his trousers tent with his erection when she crossed her legs and showed him her pink panties accidently on purpose in the hopes that he might cross the room and fondle her even with the danger of his wife coming home at any moment.

Just then, the wife arrived in a flurry of activity and flounced down on the wing chair in front of the fireplace with a long detailed story of her problems with the untrained salesgirls and the fact that her toe-nails were not done properly according to her standards and she would probably have go back to another girl to get them repaired sooner rather than later because she like to used them for her fetish related nocturnal playtimes either with or without her husband at her side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.