BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: Looking Good Topless

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Looking Good Topless - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Tom rounded the corner of the passage way that led into the dining room the tune he was whistling came to a very sudden halt. The reason for the sudden halt of Tom’s whistling was the pair of breasts he found himself staring at. Those breasts were lovely and round with two very pink and slightly erect nipples crowning them off. Unfortunately, the loveliness of those breasts was completely overshadowed by the fact that they belonged to Lynn Barry - Tom’s mother!

Tom stared at those breasts for a few seconds then lifted his gaze up to his mother’s face before exploding with, “WHAT THE HELL!”

Lynn Barry just tilted her head to one side then in her very distinct French Canadian accent quietly said, “Quoi?”

Tom just stared at his mother then looked across to his father who had only just come in the front door less than ten minutes ago.

He looked at his father in bewilderment and said, “QUOI!? What on earth does she mean by just QUOI!?”

Nobody said anything for a few moments before Tom addressed both his mother and his father.

“Will someone please tell me just what the HELL is going on here? Mom, what’s all this nudie stuff all of a sudden. Dad, what’s this all about?”

Lynn looked at her husband and said, “Je sui desole, Hank. Perhaps I should put my blouse back on, no? I think Tom is freaking out a bit!”

Tom watched as his mother moved towards her crumpled blouse and bra lying on a little table by the telephone. He watched his mother’s breasts bounce slightly as she moved then quietly said, “No, it’s OK. This is your house. I don’t know what is going on here but if you want to be topless for dad in your own home then ... then ... then ... I guess ... I guess you ... I guess you have the right to be. Leave your things were they are, mom. I’ll be fine. Honest.”

Hank Barry looked quietly at his son then at his topless wife then at Tom again and said, “Let’s all sit down and eat while I explain to you what’s going on.”

Hank motioned his hand towards the dining room table as Lynn and Tom took their places then he sat down himself. He passed a quick blessing over the food then between mouthfuls of meat and vegetables proceeded to try and explain things to poor Tom.

“You know how your mother used to do a lot of topless and nude sunbathing in her younger days, Tom” Hank began.

“Sure I do” replied Tom. “But that was over twenty years ago when mom was just a teenager. And that was in Canada where everyone is just a little bit weird anyway. This is the United States of America and we don’t quite go in for all that stuff in quite the same way.”

Tom’s mother spoke up at this point with, “Well, that used to be the way it was but things have changed a lot in the last decade or so. Social nudity in America has become the catch cry of Freedom of Expression. There’s a whole university in Los Angeles now that has total female nudity as an entry requirement for ALL women. Even the female staff all work in the nude. We even have whole suburbs and towns now in the United Sates where full public nudity is a protected way of life. And apparently there is a new and upcoming senator that is making her main mission in life the political protection of ALL minority lifestyles. I have been hearing that within the next five to ten years Lifestyle Nudism will become fully protected as a Constitutional Right for all those that choose it - right across the length and breadth of the good ol’ US of A. In a few years you will probably be able to eat, sleep, work and play totally naked - anywhere and at anytime you choose. That’s how quickly things are changing and...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.