BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: Have I Missed Anything?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Have I Missed Anything? - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“A NUDIST colony!?” snorted Tom Barry with surprise and a certain amount of disgust.

“A nudist RESORT!” snapped back Lynn Barry without hesitation. “There’s a big difference” she added.

“Oh, yer ... like what?” asked Tom as he stared at his mother in disbelief at what he had just heard.

Before Tom’s mother could reply Tom continued with, “Resort, colony, camp, club ... who cares what you call it? It’s the word in front that changes everything. That word NUDIST! You guys are going somewhere tomorrow to walk around starkers in front of a bunch of other people you don’t know and you are asking ‘moi’ if I would like to go too?”

Tom paused then shifted his wide eyed stare from his mother to the view outside his bedroom window then asked, “Is that it? Have I missed anything? JE NE PENSE PAS!!!”

Tom’s mother looked away from Tom and out the window herself as she paused to gather her thoughts. The second hand on Tom’s wall clock suddenly became very audible as it ticked away the seconds before her response finally came.

Tom’s French Canadian mother turned and looked squarely at Tom, smiled then said, “Oui, monsieur. C’est correct! Precisement!”

With that she gave Tom a quick motherly kiss on the cheek then left the room. Her mother’s intuition told her that Tom, her only child, needed a few moments to himself to process her request before coming to his own decision on the matter. Her mother’s intuition also told her that he would eventually say yes. Lynn Barry knew her son very well and she knew that he always balked at new ideas that involved him doing things just slightly out of the ordinary. She knew her latest request was most certainly out of the ordinary but she also knew, given a bit of time, that Tom would come round and settle down to the idea in his own way.

Not long after Tom’s mother left the room Tom heard her call to him back up the passage way.

“Dad’s just home from work, Tom. I’m putting the dinner on the table. Are you ready to eat now?”

Tom paused briefly then called back with, “Yep. No problems ... be right there.”

Tom stared out of the bedroom window in quiet thought for a few more moments then went and washed his hands before making his way to the dining room. In his mind he was saying to himself, “Well, this is going to be interesting. Let’s see what dad has got to say about all this nudist colony stuff!”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.