THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 2: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 2: Reflections

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Reflections - The Sa'arm have landed. Michael and his ladies were extracted to form a unique team partnered with a US marshal and the Confederacy's Office of Targeted Extraction. Dubbed THE Harem, the ladies kick ass. I suppose this could be a stand alone story, but it is a sequel to The Times They Are A Changing and would be a lot more fun if you've read more stories in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Michael sat naked in a warm corner, a purring Naomi cuddled on his lap. As the days passed, it became clear, she of all the companions loved him most deeply and was his. The others loved him at various levels and were very affectionate, but their love and loyalty was spread to all the sponsor spouses. Naomi appreciated the others, loved them as sisters, but looked to Michael as her protector and her life’s love.

She strove hard to please him, diligently studying and continuing on her earlier path to become a social worker, but now her goals focused on support for Michael and his team’s goals rather than her own individual ambition. Naomi spent hours in the gym and dojo to learn to defend herself and her family, and she was becoming quite good with various firearms and other weapons. While she might someday achieve a CAP high enough to become a sponsor, she made it quite clear that she would never willingly accept any status that put her at risk of leaving Michael.

His ladies recognized Naomi’s love for Michael, and frequently made an extra effort to let her get close to him. Pixie, whose usual sleepy time place was lying on top of Michael, would make a point of relinquishing her prerogative so that Naomi could get her fix. Patricia, who often took Hannah’s place when the diminutive blonde slept elsewhere, also made sure the loving Native American had a share.

Michael’s thoughts drifted to the Nerds. Billie and Birdie often came to him like a pair of tornadoes. Sex with them was loving, fun, energetic, and creative. They, of all the rescued women in his family, were now the closest to achieving sponsorship CAPs -- and he fully expected that to happen sooner rather than later. If they rose to his expectations, he anticipated that they would establish their own family, separate but closely allied to his. He thought that they might ask for Jimmy to be released to join them, and he and his ladies would certainly give Jimmy that choice.

Ah Jimmy. What a prize he had turned out to be. Michael had trusted the opinions of Cathleen and Hannah when they invited him to join the family, and Jimmy had far exceeded his expectations. The young man was unlikely to become a sponsor, but his gentle, loving manner made a significant contribution to the healing of the former captives, now his fellow concubines. Michael and his ladies were already looking for another man to fit into their family, but he decided they shouldn’t limit themselves to only adding one.

Carley! There was another question. It was clear that the young teen was coming into her own sexually, and though she was quite adventurous, she preferred her sex with her sister, Patricia, as a co-participant. Carley was very appreciative for her rescue and seemed content to be a member of the family. She applied herself both academically and to the conduct of combat, but she wasn’t as zealous as Naomi. She just might become a sponsor someday, but it was no given.

Amanda was having the hardest time adjusting. She was loving and supported all the family’s goals, but having lost her husband and two young children to that gang of rapists, Mandy was subject to depression and crying bouts. Michael hoped that time, love, and extended counseling sessions would bring balance back to her life. He was waiting for professional advice before making her pregnant, but he and Jimmy both spent plenty of time loving with her to assure she felt desirable and loved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.