Jill My Sexy Lactating Secretary

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A boss hires a pregnant new secretary. He enjoys her ever expanding body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Workplace   .

The perks of being the boss are everybody listens to you. The fun part about being a boss is all the secretaries who suck at their jobs offer their bodies for trade. Not a bad place to be in. Over the years, I have had sex with several of my secretarial staff. The funny thing is, they all know that so and so is banging the boss. All the little nymphs are in competition to woo the boss to like them.

I’ve had my share of little sluts. I’ve had the kind of secretaries that wear very revealing clothes and like to be bent over my desk and fucked like a whore. I’ve had the nerdy type who like to be under my desk sucking my cock through business meetings. I’ve also had the kind who like to be wined and dined and treated like a mistress.

But, my latest conquest is Jill. Jill came to the office as a temporary employee. I liked her immediately and gave her a job. The thing about Jill is, she’s seven months pregnant. She’s a fire-cracker too. Her body is amazingly hot. She’s about 5”7” and before being pregnant was probably around one hundred and twenty pounds. Now that she’s pregnant, she has that curvy look and weighs maybe one hundred and fifty pounds or thereabouts.

The greatest attribute of Jill is her bodacious breasts. I think she probably had a 38-D cup size when she wasn’t pregnant, but now her breasts are growing. I can’t imagine what her breast size will be right before she delivers. Jill has said that she’ll be breast feeding her child. I look forward to when she comes back to work and will have to pump her milk.

Jill has also told me that her husband doesn’t give her much attention since she has been pregnant. I can’t imagine why not. I could tell the little slut was hungry for sex. She basically wore outfits that she knew that I’d like. I’m a real sucker for pregnant women. I’ve always fantasized about sucking on a women’s breast when they’re nursing. I’m kind of hoping that Jill will give me that dream.

Jill several times would unbutton her top so I could get a good look at her knockers. She never wore bras and her stiff nipples would be poking through her silky blouses. It gave me a hard on most days. Another time, she was filing and she must have hiked her skirt up her thigh and revealed her thong to me. I could see she had a great ass. I imagined slapping it while we fucked. I was planning to get with her after she delivered her baby. I knew she wanted me too. She flirted with me most days.

She teased me for a month and I just looked. I never touched her once. I enjoyed seeing her tits and ass grow. I just loved her belly bump. Jill was a real looker too. She had dark long hair and the bluest eyes you’ve ever seen. She wore the nicest shade of pink lipstick. I knew she’d be a great lay. I didn’t want to fuck her until after she came back from maternity leave. I wanted to have a little fun with her. I wanted to see her using a milking machine on her breasts. I had an idea for a little fun with Jill.

Before Jill left, we had a baby shower for her. I catered in lunch from her favorite restaurant. We had all kinds of gifts for her. My personal gift to her was the top of the line breast pump. It was the most rated pump on the market. I figured she could leave it in the office just so she wouldn’t have to lug it around. Although, she had no idea that watching her pump would be part of our lovemaking. I’d tell her once she got back.

I had dreams and fantasies about milking Jill’s breasts. The thought of it just made my dick hard in my pants. I salivated at the thought of putting Jill’s engorged breasts into my mouth and sucking on her nipples. I dreamed about how deliciously sweet her breast milk would taste. I’ve always heard that women actually get excited when milk is being suckled from their breasts. I hoped that Jill would get excited when she let me suck hers. I imagined that her pussy would be a hot mess and she’d beg for me to fuck her. I couldn’t wait for my sexy slut to come back to the office.

Several times while at work, I’d take down my pants and masturbate with visions of Jill nursing. In my fantasies, she’d be so engorged with milk that she’d be crying for me to relieve the pressure of her breasts. I’d hold my cock and stroke my dick up and down. I held it pretty tight while I jacked off imagining my slut and her big milky breasts.

She’d be soothing me while I’d take each of her hard nipples into my mouth. In my fantasies, she’d be fingering herself. Her pussy would be so wet and after I had my snack of her breast milk, I’d bend her over the desk and fuck her bald cunt hard. She’d get the fucking of a lifetime.

After I have had these fantasies, I come all over my palm. It’s really hot fantasy that I often have. I’m going to tell you a story about what had happened with Jill while being out on maternity leave. I’ll say that it was better than anything I could have imagined. It was like winning the fucking lottery.


Jill had delivered a healthy little boy close to her due date. She said everything was going wonderfully with her new child. She and her husband were getting used to being parents. She said her husband was still not paying her any attention. He said, he just couldn’t get all excited that their new child was needing her for their meals.

Most men find the whole breastfeeding experience a lovely thing. Jill’s husband found it annoying and didn’t even want to touch her. I asked her several times if she thought her husband was having an affair. She got very upset when I mentioned that to her. She said he was not coming home on time and traveling more than ever. I could tell she was very upset.

I think she had thought that her husband might have been cheating on her. I told her I would go over to console her. I was very excited to see her. She’d been out on maternity leave now for about four months. She’d be coming back to the office at the end of the month. I just wanted her to be happy with herself. I planned on making my move on her. Her husband hadn’t given her any attention while she was pregnant and now was probably cheating on her.

I knew she’d be devastated at the happiest time of her life. I was going to make her feel really good about her situation. I was going to give her the love that she was missing at home. I was going to give her the fucking that a beautiful woman as herself should be getting at home. I would be her knight in shining armor.

Before going over to Jill’s house, I went to the store and bought her a bouquet of pink roses. I had stopped at the mall and bought her a box of Godiva chocolate. I was ready to woo her. I wanted her to be happy to see me. I planned on making her feel loved and adored that day.


After the mall, I drove over to Jill’s house. She lives about thirty minutes from the office. I arrived at her house and parked my car in her driveway. I grabbed the chocolates and the roses and walked to her front door. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently at the door.

The door opened and there was my beautiful and gorgeous secretary. She giggled and opened the door wider and I stepped in. She closed the door and my eyes were roaming up and down her body.

She was wearing a very short skirt with sandals. She had on a button up silk blouse. I could see her nursing bra through it. She looked so sexy. I licked my lips and my mind started going places where it shouldn’t have been.

I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants. Jill was a very attractive woman. She still had the same curves she had after delivering her child. Her breasts were enormous in her blouse.

“Mr. Lopez, it’s really great to see you.”

“Jill, you look amazing. My God look at the glow of happiness on your face.”

“You’re so kind Mr. Lopez. I feel like a fat pig.”

“You look so great my dear. I bought you some roses and here’s a box of candy. I know you love Godiva.”

“You think of everything. You’re the nicest man. I still can’t believe the baby shower at the office. I loved all the gifts. You’re such a sweet man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

“It was my pleasure. You’re a very experienced secretary. I’m looking forward to your arrival back to the office. I bought you the same breast pump I gave you at your baby shower for the office. The one I gave you will be for home. This way you don’t have to lug it around. Now you have the same model at the office too.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.