A Horny Housewife Goes to an Adult Theater

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A housewife wants to be treated like a whore and goes to an adult theater.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre   .

Being a housewife sometimes can be very boring. You take care of the kids and your home. You have dinner waiting for your husband and you please him in the bedroom. I liked doing all of those things. My sex life wasn’t the greatest thing. My husband and I had sex every day, except, he’s only interested in himself. We have a very vanilla sex life. I’ve always wanted to experiment with sex, however, my husband doesn’t know how to please a woman. I have faked all my orgasms over the years.

I was tired of him just giving me a few kisses, holding my breasts, tasting my pussy for like a minute, and for the finale putting his cock into me for about five pumps. He’d cum just like that. I was just left unsatisfied and sad. He never spent time on me and worried about my orgasms. He’d just get himself off and then go to work. That’s how our sex life was for the past twenty years.

I had told him several times that we needed more spice in our sex life. He’d just laugh and say that he loved having sex with me. I didn’t really like having sex with him. He never pleased me in any way. I had more fun playing with my own sex toys that I had bought. I had quite an assortment of toys. I bought them in every shape and size. They all did something very different.

Last Christmas, I treated myself and bought a Sybian riding machine. I was having mind blowing orgasms all the time. But, still I dreamed of having sex with multiple men. I wanted to be treated like a whore. I wanted to be a naughty girl for an evening. I wanted to be called a slut. The idea of these things really turned me on.

I wanted to be fucked so many times in one night that my cunt would hurt the next day. I never had that kind of sex ever in my life. These ideas really excited me. When I masturbated, I’d fantasize about having a gang-bang. I dreamed of lots of hard sex all kinds of different ways. When my husband would fuck me, I thought about having sex with strange men. I was especially wanting to have sex with a black man.

I needed a little excitement in my life. I was looking to have a little fun. I had read about some sleazy adult theater and heard that people that were looking for sex could go and have a good time. I was planning to get myself all fixed up and head out over to the theater. I was going to make my dreams a new reality for myself.

I knew this plan was seedy, but I really just wanted to get fucked by a bunch of different people and then just go back to my simple life. I wasn’t looking for an affair. I wanted to be a bad girl for the evening. I wanted to be able to think of something while my husband fucked me. Something that would excite me and get me off.


My husband left for a business dinner. He said he would be home late and not to wait up for him. I had my own ideas for an interesting evening. Tonight I was going over to the adult theater. I had already showered and did my make-up. I wore a little black dress that was very short and form fitting. I didn’t wear a bra or panties. I just wanted to have a hot time. I wanted to be fingered and fucked in every direction.

I was very excited and wanted to get the evening going. I got into my car and drove down to the theater. It took about thirty minutes to get to it. I was very horny and wet just thinking about all the naughty fun I would have. My mind was filled with impure thoughts.

Once I got there, I parked and went in to get my ticket. They were playing several movies that night. Deep Throat was one of them. I think I had read they were playing vintage porn that night. The movie wasn’t why I was going there. I was going there to become a slut wife. That’s why I was needing to be there.

I walked into the very dark movie theater. I noticed a few people were there. I sat in the front of the theater. I noticed the floors were kind of sticky. I sat in my chair and started to watch the movie. I heard people moving around. I knew they were going to start circling me like a piranha.

A man walked towards me and sat down. We exchanged smiles and I began to feel his hands on me. He put his arm around me and played with my breasts. I was so turned on while he moved his hand all over the material. He put his hand down my dress and held my breasts in his hand. He took my breasts out of my dress and played with them. He was pulling and pinching my nipples which made my pussy wet. My body was tingling all over.

He unzipped his pants and put my hand on his cock. I moved my hand up and down his hard shaft. He was enjoying my tits while I jerked him off. His head of his cock had pre-cum on the tip. I moved my hands up and down over his hard cock meat.

Another man got up and sat on the other side of me. He had his hands on my thigh and moved my dress up to my pussy. I spread my legs so that he could play with my bald cunt. He rubbed his hand all over my pussy lips. He wet his finger and pushed them into my pussy.

“You’re a wet slut. You want to get fucked, don’t you whore? Tell me what a whore you are.”

“I want to be fucked like a whore. Treat me like a slut.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.