Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 8: I am Lover of my Sister-in-Law (based on Love Secrets No. 55 cover, Quality Comics, circa 1956)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: I am Lover of my Sister-in-Law (based on Love Secrets No. 55 cover, Quality Comics, circa 1956) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Me and Wilma, the sister of my fiancé, never got much along since I started to date Brad. In my side, I had nothing against but, she was so overprotective of him and treated him like a kid that sometimes pissed me off. And I think she never thought I was the ‘right girl’ for him.

But, after a time, he revealed me something stunning: that Wilma was a lesbian. I never thought that she could dig women, even if I didn’t remind to see her ever with a man or a woman. To not say surprising, that revelation would become one of the things I would never expect to happen in my life ... but you gotta follow the story...

Well, as the time goes by, my relationship with Wilma got better and, even if we weren’t the kind of ‘BFFs’, we talked a lot about life and stuff. One of these days, she appeared in my house, with her clothes and her ‘trademark’ green hat, and of course, we started to chat, until...

“Wilma, can you answer me a question?”

“Sure, why not”

“How is that thing with you and women? Well, you know ... when in bed...”

“What do you want to know exactly, Corinne?”

“If it’s the same as straight couples do. Well, I know there are some differences, but I am curious to know from you the real deal”

“It’s not different from what you and Brad do. Except for us not having the male genital, it goes almost as if done with a man. Sometimes, it’s even better”

“Even better? How so?”

Wilma turned me with a look in her eyes ... that you wouldn’t believe

“Well, if you want to know, why we just don’t do it?”

That question caught me looking

“You mean ... you ... me ... having sex ... right here ... right now?”

“If you don’t want to do it, I’ll spare you for insisting, but since you are curious to see how it goes, why not a lesbian to show it to a straight woman”

I didn’t knew how to react after her proposal. I mean, women were never my point of attraction, but something in Wilma’s way kinda turned me on. I don’t know if it was for the time we were somehow estranged or family members of your significant other have that power, but what she asked me to do ... I think I couldn’t refuse it.

“And if Brad comes out?”

“Relax ... I heard he will stay until late at work, so what do you say to me, Corinne?”

“Er ... well ... I think I can give it a try”

Suddenly, we were kissing each other on the couch. For someone who never kissed another female before, it was a nice experience. And, truth be told, she kissed better than my fiancé. And, I also must say, that kiss turned me on a lot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.