Tonight I Call You Precious - Cover

Tonight I Call You Precious

by Frank Lee

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Lee

Erotica Sex Story: A very curvy girl earns the ardent attention of a stranger who knows that ass was begging to spanked, paid for, and maybe even loved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Her ass was facing the window. It was heart-shaped with an exaggerated thickness. Her legs had the same, pneumatic shapeliness as they hunkered wide in her kneeling position on top of the bed. Ford was studying her reflection in the large, hotel window. Distant city lights flickered through the dark crease where her rimhole and slit would be if he turned around to face her. Then there was his own, naked reflection off to the side, his hand slowly moving up and down the rigid stalk of cockflesh in his fist.

"Mister? Can I move yet?"

"May I."

"'Scuse me?"

"May I move. Not can I. Of course you can. What you're asking for is permission, not confirmation of your ability to do so."

"Are you always this big an asshole, Mister?"

He turned back into the room. He'd been wrong. It was too dim to see the intimate details hidden in the shadowy cleft between her slightly parted cheeks. Her face and improbably large breasts were mashed against the mattress, but he couldn't see them from this angle.

"Normally I'm just a medium asshole, but lets say you inspire me."

"Lucky me."

Ford chuckled. He crossed back to the bed and sat on the edge, cock still rippling in his grip. "Are you getting stiff?"

"A little, yeah."

"Can you hang in there a little while longer?"

"You're really gonna make me earn that thousand bucks, aren't you?"

He let go of his cock and placed his hand on the inside of her thigh, stroking her softly as he lay his cheek against the warmth of one, broad ass cheek. He closed his eyes and inhaled as deeply as his body allowed. His senses bloomed with the manifold aromas of ass, pussy, thighs. Sweat and girl honey. Viscous fluid oozed from the bulbous tip of his cock.

"You've got the money. You're free to go anytime you please. I didn't ask you here to make you nervous or uncomfortable.

"I'm okay, I guess. A little scared, maybe, but not in a bad way."

"That's good. Then you may not move. Not yet."

"Okay, Mister."

He kissed her asshole briefly. Tenderly. The way a man first kisses the lips of a woman he knows he's falling in love with but doesn't know if she feels the same way. He touched her bare pussy at the same time. Her lips were thick and just beginning to grow damp.

Ford smiled to himself and lay down across the bed on his side, his face just a few inches from hers. Her cheek was pressed against the mattress and her dark hair was covering most of her face. He reached to brush the wild strands aside.

"Is there someone who calls you precious?" he asked.

"Not currently, sir, no."

"That doesn't seem right. But I like it. Very much. Tonight I'll call you precious, if that's acceptable."

"For a thousand bucks you can call me Queen Victoria."

He laughed a lot. She laughed a little. Then he stroked her face, studying its rounded lines and the chocolate eyes so full of curious suspicion.

"If I did that I'd lose my hard on," he told her.

"Oh? You mean... ?"

He gave her smile, then leaned in and kissed the exposed half of her mouth in the same, tender way he'd kissed her asshole a moment before. He sat up and knelt on his haunches in front of her face, letting his rigid cock bob and strut a few inches from her. He gripped his shank in his fist and slowly jacked himself.

"So obviously ... um ... yes. I'm hard. For you. The moment I saw you at the botanical center I nearly imploded. You were bursting out of those stupidly tight shorts and tank top. God, your fucking body. And that bright smile and mischievous eyes. I couldn't just let you walk away without a word."

"I thought you were a freak when you offered me the money for ... this."

"I am a freak, I suppose. But I promise to keep the worst of me in check."

"If you say so. Um ... are we gonna... ? I mean, are you gonna ... ya know? Do it?"

"Oh yes," he sighed. He kept stroking his cock close enough to her face to feel the warmth of her breath on his flesh. He might've been happy just to kneel there and jack himself into oblivion while she merely breathed on his balls, but he kept thinking of the way she'd been leaning onto a fence rail when he'd spotted her. "But I want to feel your mouth on me. Not for the money. Only if you want to. Something separate from the deal."

"Bring it closer, Mister."

He shuffled forward and touched her lips with the head of his cock. Her tongue slithered out and lapped at the wet tip. Half her mouth was unavailable with her face pressed into the sheet, but the wet lash of her tongue resonated through his entire body. He made a sound half groan, half sigh.

"If you let me move I can suck it really good for you, Mister. I'm real good at it. I love doing it, too. I could..."

He cut her off with a swift, hard spank on her left ass cheek. She never saw it coming and made a muffled chirping sound when his hand landed.

"Just, please, lick me again like you did."

"You gonna spank me like that again?"

"You know I will."

"Harder?"

"That depends on you."

"Okay, Mister. Bring me back that cock."

Ford held his swollen prick in his left hand, pushing it back toward her mouth while he gently massaged the spanked place on her flank with his right. He stroked himself while her tongue lashed out again and lapped around his dome. It was about as much as she could manage from the position she was in, but it was enough just to feel her saliva touch him. Her breath.

He started to lose himself and smacked her ass again. Harder than before. Gripping his cock, he rubbed his shank over her face, feeling skin, hair and breath touch him like a revelation. He rained a few light, playful slaps with his cock against her face and smacked her ass hard again.

Her mouth was open, tongue out and flicking at the air. Taunting him. Egging him on to bring his dome back to her lips. He caved, and dragged his cock head back across her lips while her tongue flashed at every spot of rigid flesh she could reach. But after a few moments he backed off, afraid of losing his focus to end up indulging the crass luxury of jerking himself off into her mouth.

He leaned over and kissed the side of her face. "Do people tell you you're beautiful?"

"Sometimes, I guess. A few have. 'Course most of 'em had their dicks in my mouth at the time."

His lips were still touching her face. "Well, I do not presently have my dick in your mouth, as much as I'd like to, and I can tell you the whole reason I looked at your ass a second time in the gardens today was because of your face. And maybe that's why I wanted to spank you so bad, not just because your half naked ass was begging for it, but to admonish you for having an ass like that and a face like this at the same time. Do you understand what a rarity you are?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.