Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

If I thought that gym class would be uneventful after that, I was very much wrong. The girls were, waiting for me by now, and they had already heard of the attempted rape. A few of them smirked a little, but most did not, and when the few saw that I was annoyed, they quickly became apologetic ... especially when Katrina and Sarah basically threatened them with social pariah status. They changed their tune very fast after that. Besides, they had all seen my cock and they all seemed eager for a piece of me. Several had jock boyfriends, but none of those were cheerleaders ... since Katrina's and Sarah's edicts, the athletes had moved on to female athletes, not that either of them were female to each other.

"I'll tell you a secret. Nearly everyone on that level of the social hierarchy cheats. It's almost a fucking game. They should just be open about it. Hiding it is stupid," Alicia Pacheco, captain of the girls' volleyball team, explained to me while fondling my ass, "It's just that on this team, it's a tradition for most of the cheating to be done among us girls. Truth be told, most schools of this sort have stereotypes that we're gay. So most male jocks in these parts tend to ignore us, assuming that we're lesbians. It's only half true. We're mostly bi, though even the true lezzies on the squad have boyfriends for social status. Yeah, they bend over just for the popularity."

"If you're presumed to be gay, how did you get the guys to date you?" I chuckled, while Candace, a tall, blonde basketball player, began rimming me without warning.

"Are you kidding? We found out about it, approached the guys, and made it sound as if they could 'convert' us! What dupes, as if you can turn a lesbian straight or even bi!"

"We all fuck each other and each other's boyfriends, and then we trade stories that make us laugh at times. So, do we get to fuck you, too?" Brittany Connelly, a ginger with freckles and very cute dimples who was on the female swim team, pleaded with me.

"Well, that seems a reasonable request to me, don't you agree?" I laughed, as Dawn Rosenbaum, a cute geek from the school newspaper, started sucking my cock.

"Come on, you guys, let's get to class," Coach Wendy Duncan, who I at first thought was gay (silly me and those stereotypes), winked at us, slapping my butt as we rushed out to the gym for class, "Trust me, you'll love today's new session."

"Alright, folks! It's gym class. Today, we cover something new. Sex as a sport. Yes, that's right! Sex is an athletic activity. It raises your heart rate, uses your muscles, burns calories, and generally helps keep you in great shape. In fact, Coach Duncan and I planned today's lesson in light of the Naked In School Program while, you guessed it, having sex!" Coach Mancini declared.

"Now, how many of you guys are virgins?" Coach Duncan looked at us, while surprising us by strapping on a dildo and thigh harness.

A handful of the guys and girls both raised their hands. Coaches Duncan and Mancini now got interesting looks on their faces ... a sort of sadistic gleam in both of their sets of eyes. Coach Mancini then walked over to Kyle Bradley, the captain of the school basketball team, and slapped him on the ass. When Kyle tried to cover his butt, Coach Mancini yanked down Mr. Bradley's trunks and cupped his balls a bit, even squeezing them before spreading his butt-cheeks.

"Bend over, Kyle. Seems there are more virgins than will admit to it. That's good. Spread your cheeks. That will make this easier. Now, Kyle, you know very well that you committed a crime, didn't you? Attempted rape of Mr. Mark Smythe in the locker room ... gang-rape, in fact. Granted, Mr. Smythe can press charges and we would back him up, but it's far better to resolve these things 'in house, ' wouldn't you agree? Especially since this will keep you from getting a criminal record.

"So, Mark, Kyle, what's it to be? Shall we take care of this as part of our lesson today, or should Mr. Bradley be sent to a nice, dark little cell, where he'll get more anal than he ever wanted. Just not as the penetrator. Do you want to be our bitch or your cellmate's?" Coach Mancini pushed him now.

"I think then that I should pick his first partner, since he wanted to pick mine," I spoke up.

"I think that you should really pick ALL of his partners, to be fair. I think that we have a deal, right, Otto?" Coach Duncan told her lover and colleague.

"Okay, okay ... I'll do it. It sure beats prison ... and Mark is a softy and wimp. He'd never let me get that hurt. It's just not in him, I can tell. He doesn't have the killer instinct, just the big dick that fools them into doing whatever he likes," Kyle griped, so I grabbed his balls and squeezed them as hard as I could.

Kyle screamed in horror and shock as I inflicted so much pain on him. Then I grabbed some Vaseline from the jar that Coach Mancini set out, smeared it on his butt-crack, and tapped the teacher on the shoulder.

"Go for it. Fuck his ass, Coach," I urged the man, "Don't show him any mercy. Gag him if you wish," I pointed to the ball gag, which Coach Duncan now remembered and placed in his mouth.

Sure enough, Coach Mancini forcibly slid his throbbing hard cock into Kyle's waiting bottom, making the popular basketball player grit his teeth with pain. I saw with delight and a stiffening dick how hot it was to witness Kyle's eyes grow larger with the agony as Coach Mancini brutally ravaged his asshole. With every stroke, I rubbed my cock openly, leading to Chloe falling to her knees to suck my dick. She managed my rage very well by eagerly inviting me to fuck her mouth as if it were a pussy, thus helping me let off some steam. I loved how submissive and sweet she was right then, even getting wet as I plundered her throat for my own pleasure. She understood how excited I was and would now relieve my blue balls with her lips and tongue.

When Coach Mancini finally exploded into Kyle's asshole, I erupted into Chloe's mouth, loving the way that she eagerly licked up every drop that she could. My Mexican gurl then winked at me and began to grip his cock and balls so hard that he nearly fainted from the pain and pressure. I kissed her hot lips and enjoyed the snowball from my own dick, just before I tapped Coach Duncan and pointed to Kyle's stretched tush.

"Your turn, Coach. Fuck that bitch's ass! Peg him nice and hard for me!" I urged her, making her grin with cruel delight.

Before I knew it, Coach Wendy Duncan had her dildo nearly up to Kyle's prostate inside his booty, and like Coach Mancini, she showed no mercy at all. Chloe continued to tighten her grip on Kyle's cock and balls, making him groan and squirm as she squeezed him good. The harder that Coach Duncan buggered Kyle, the more Chloe held his package in a vise. He kept trying to scream, but he couldn't be heard through the gag, even as tears streamed down his face from how hard he was being sodomized. Chloe kept gripping Kyle even tighter, making it impossible for him to get fully hard, as much the impact on his prostate made him wish to do so.

When Wendy finally came from the "feel-do" aspect of the pegging, she moaned and even squired before pulling out and watching her handiwork with pride. Kyle was now stretched-out anally so much that I wondered if he would ever get his asshole back to normal. Nor would I permit him to do so, as I indicated when I went behind him and began butt-fucking him myself. If Kyle hated it before, my rather large cock made it even rougher on him, as did the constant slaps to his buns by Wendy.

However much Kyle loathed having his ass used like that, I reveled in his humiliation and pain, just as I also delighted in how tight and hot his backdoor was. Yes, I could get used to this, and I was certain by now that I was bisexual. Whatever he was, since he had tried to rape me, I just didn't care. I just kept pounding his ass, treating him like the bitch that he was now, even instructing Chloe to suck his cock now.

About the fifth major stroke, though, Kyle began to move his hips in pleasure, bucking them as I bottomed out inside his butt. Chloe's blowjob didn't hurt, either ... aside from her "accidental" scraping his dick with her teeth, which made him more than a little nervous. It was too much and I unloaded my balls into his asshole, just seconds before Kyle came in Chloe's mouth.

"Your turn, Chloe. I know that you're a girl, but you have the cock to bugger him and this will further humiliate him. I want him so fully fucked this way that he won't be able to sit down for months. His asshole will be at my disposal for the rest of the class, with the coach's' permission, of course. Maybe longer, in fact, if he doesn't want to have it get around what he meant to do to me. Your thoughts, coaches? Shall I make Kyle my new bitch, to be used and fucked whenever and however I deem fit? If so, for how long?" I inquired of them as Chloe started sodomizing him.

"Sounds fair to me. Kyle should just get used to being taken and fucked liked that. This is his immediate future, under your control for the rest of the school year, I think. Unless he wants to fail or worse, that is. He wanted to rape and possibly enslave you for revenge for some BS thing that wasn't even your fault ... now you get to do that to him at last, until you tire of him, that is. Or until graduation, of course," Coach Mancini laughed as he watched Kyle try to protest through the ball gag.

It was Chloe's turn to be shocked now as I spread her cheeks and started licking her crack while she buggered Kyle. Her hips really moved with pleasure as I rimmed her, while the whole class watched the action in awe. They had been truly stunned by this chain of events, not expecting to witness such kinky action in gym class, of all places, but it was happening in front of them, in real time. Most of the girls were very wet now and the guys sported hard-ons with few exceptions by this point. Coach Mancini decided to make a few things clear about this, in case there were any misunderstandings.

"Now, class, I know that this is shocking, but as we said, sex is an athletic activity, and it doesn't hurt to learn that it must be consensual. As we indicated, Kyle Bradley was the ringleader of a jock plot to rape and sodomize Mark Smythe in the men's locker room. This is his punishment, which is still more pleasant than going to prison, which is what would happen if Mark pressed charges against him. I don't know exactly why Kyle wanted to have Mark gang-raped, but he won't be the only one of the group to get punished. Just the first one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.