Mum's Bff - Cover

Mum's Bff

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Ava was his mum's BFF. She was a beautiful petite 50 year old lady with a killer body. He was 30 years old, and single. She called him, wanting him to break into her husband's laptop - she suspected him of having an affair. What they found was much worse. He comforted her, and she seduced him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Spanking   Cream Pie   Size   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts   .

"That's sick" gasped Ava.

I was showing her the child porn material that I had found on her husband's laptop computer.


Ava was my mum's best friend - she had been my mum's bridesmaid when mum and dad got married over 30 years ago. They had gone to school together, and had kept in close contact. Mum had married whilst Ava pursued a career in advertising where she now owned a successful agency.

I had known Ava all my life (I was now 30 years old), but had had little contact with her in the last ten years - since I had moved out of home and started my own computer repair business. I lived in an apartment complex which I also owned courtesy of some astute investments over the last 10 years.

Ava was a 50 year old natural redhead - but she looked much younger thanks to her efforts in looking after herself. She was short (5ft 2ins tall) and slender with one major difference - she had treated herself to a boob job in the last few years, bringing her bust size up from a small B-cup to a large C-cup.

"The spoils of success" she called them according to the regular updates that I got from my mum.

She had called me when she became suspicious of the frequent "boys weekends" that her husband Jeff took with his mates - she thought he was having an affair, and was looking for some proof or otherwise.

I thought that if he was, then he had to have rocks in his head - Ava was one hot little lady. Especially today with my eyes continually drawn to the gaps in her bathrobe - she had greeted me at the door fresh from her shower dressed in a mid-thigh length bathrobe. I suspected that she was naked under the robe - and I was interested even though she was mum's BFF.


It had taken me less than 5 minutes to overcome Jeff's feeble security setup.

That was when I got the surprise of my life - I found hundreds of recently downloaded child porn photos and some movies.

With Ava standing beside me (still in her bathrobe), I flicked through some more photos.

She screamed out "No ... no ... you sick bastard" when her eyes locked onto a photo of her husband and a young boy.

She turned and ran out of the room - I followed slowly in time to hear her throwing up in the bathroom. I waited for her in the lounge room giving her some time and room to recover her dignity.

When she returned she sat beside me on the large lounge chair, her hip pressing against mine. She was still crying so I slipped an arm around her and pulled her closer with her head resting on my chest.

I held her close for ages until she settled, stroking her shoulder and occasionally running my hand through her long lustrous red hair. We didn't speak at all - I just held her close.

Her perfume was intoxicating - she smelt divine.

After about half an hour she moved, and I reluctantly let her rise from the lounge.

"I'll be right back" she explained as she headed towards the kitchen.

Within minutes she returned with two glasses of water and a box of tissues. Handing me one, she remained standing just in front of me.

"Why ... am I not woman enough for him?" she asked.

"Don't blame yourself ... it's all on him" I blurted out, not seeing any need to be tactful. She had just been betrayed by the man that she had trusted until recently ... the man that she had married about 10 years ago.

"I feel so worthless" she cried out.

"No ... no ... don't you ever say that." I shouted back at her.

"You are a beautiful vibrant woman ... you turn heads in the street"

"Men ... they want you" I added.

That comment stopped her in her tracks ... she stopped and looked at me.

"Men want me?" she asked.

I just smiled and nodded my head.

She stood there - I could see that she was thinking so I waited. Then she surprised me by undoing the sash on her bathrobe and letting the robe fall to the floor around her sexy feet.

Ava stood there naked - just three feet in front of me ... giving me a wonderful view of her enhanced big rounded tits with their dark red nipples, and her hairless mound with fleshy prominent pussy lips.

"Do you want me?" she asked in a whisper.


"Oh crap" I thought. I was caught in a bind of my own making.

The sensible answer should be "No" - not because she wasn't attractive but because she was my mum's BFF. That answer would also be seen as a rejection, and it would kill off my argument that she was desirable.

She was waiting for my answer.

I could only give her one answer.

"Yes" was my simple reply.

She smiled and stepped forward, climbing onto my lap, bringing her tits level with my face. She rubbed them back and forth across my face before bringing her lips into contact with mine. Lip to lip contact was initially soft and gentle but soon became more passionate and bruising.

"Ummm ... ohhhh" she moaned into my lips with her tongue spearing between my open lips, finding my tongue to play with. As we kissed she ground her pussy mound down onto my growing erection. My left hand cupped her tits while we kissed, as my right hand slipped down to grab at her firm ass cheeks, pulling her mound against my hardness.

When she finally broke the kiss, she grabbed my shirt and pulled it off over my head before rubbing her firm tits against my bare chest. Her face was buried in the crooks of my neck with her teeth nibbling at my earlobe.

After another minute or so, she slipped back off my lap, kneeling at my feet and hooking her fingers into the waist band of my shorts. She pulled them and my undershorts down to my ankles in the one movement.

My cock sprang free, standing tall and proud.

"Wow ... that's a nice cock" she whispered taking the shaft in hand and gently milking it.

She stayed there gazing at my cock, playing with it and exploring its hardness and softness. Leaning forward she was able to rub the shaft along her cheeks before directing the head between her parted lips where her tongue teased the head.

"Oh god" I moaned, her head bobbing back and forth on the top couple of inches of the fat shaft.

I could feel her swirling her tongue around the head, with her hand slipping down to grasp my big bloated balls. I enjoyed her attentions for the next few minutes before I gasped "Come back up here please".

She gave me a final loving suck before she allowed my cock to pop free. She again grasped my cock by the base, climbing onto my lap again, positioning my cockshaft to lay along the gap between her now engorged pussy lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.