Slutty Game Show - Cover

Slutty Game Show

by Ronin74

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Erotica Sex Story: If you ignore the preface and prologue, it is a stand-alone. This is the game show that is held in the Slutty Resorts and streamed on the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

(This preface and prologue are just the mechanics to fit in the MCL Multiverse. This can stand alone as a story if you skip to the main story, just scroll down, then ignore the prologue.)


Preface

Within a year of starting construction on the Monnoco Resort, I had a game centre built at both resorts, and I was ready for the first gameshows. At every porn website catering to women, we set up links to applications for a sexy new trivia gameshow. We also set up a phone line, and on the bulletin board of every university we could access, we put up adverts with a contact number.

On every male-centric porn site, we post links to the paysite where you can watch the gameshow and with a premium subscription watch other content such as the post-game show. It isn’t cheap because it is all real and all live.

The woman’s advert is quite clear. There is $100k given away every game. There are 20 contestants for each game. Each round is racier, and the last girl standing is turned into a Slutty resort slave. Meaning they will sign a contract to be one of the Slutty resort women that provides entertainment to the resort guests until such a time as Slutty no longer has use for the woman. It is a standard contract providing benefits and a retirement fund. Before the game starts, contestants can opt to double their rewards if they agree, losing means becoming a chattel slave. Chattel isn’t entirely accurate. It means that customers adhere to the rules of a pain slut, and the slave’s contract can be sold.

The guy’s advert was more like, “pre-order subscription to watch gorgeous women strip and debase themselves for a chance at some money. The longer they stay in, the worse it gets. The loser becomes a slave.”

At first, the official website has only a countdown to the first show. As we get contestants that past muster, we make a link that for each contestant, showing a pic with the girl fully clothed, a quick bio and explanation as to why they chose to participate.

Two months away from the first show, the site has a link to buy tickets to watch live explaining the after-show is a live auction to see who the first person to enjoy her services will be. The game show loser will provide a Doctor’s note, showing a clean bill of health.

The day finally arrives for the first show. Christal and I host the American version. This one is translated into French, Spanish and Portuguese, so everybody in the Americas can watch.


STORY

The spotlight comes on, focusing on Crystal and me. I begin, “Welcome to the first-ever Slutty America Game Show. I am your host, Trent Brown. My co-host is none other than the Slutty Spokeswoman Crystal.” The crowd cheers.

When they quieten down, Crystal speaks up, “Well, Trent, I think it is time we met the contestants.”

“Good Idea, Crystal. Problem is there are too many, and we don’t have the time to get to know them all properly.”

The stage lights come on, showing the contestants. There are 20 hot women, mostly in their late teens early twenties. Most have an athletic build, which is my fetish. There are enough skinny and voluptuous girls to satisfy everybody. There is at least one girl from each race.

The girls are from all over the Americas but mostly the US. Each wears their national flag on her left breast. The exception is the girls from the US wear their state flag.

“Is there ever enough time for you to get to know a woman? You just have too much stamina. I mean, look at last night. You wore me out, then Angel and finished off with Emery. Is that why we have three spokeswomen now? Because it takes three women to tame that pant snake of yours?”

“I’ll never tell.”

The crowd laughs. Crystal walks up to the first girl as I explain, “Since we do not have time for proper introductions, each girl is wearing the flag of her country. Americans wear their state flag. This round, each girl will tell us her name. With each round, we will get to know her a little better.”

Crystal holds a mic out and walks by each girl, letting them say their name and moves to the next. When they are finished, Crystal comes back to my side. I ask, “Crystal, what do you think of these contestants?”

“They are awfully young. Between them all, I doubt they have enough experience for a good fuck. The good thing is, our staff will teach them to melt a cock and lick a slit like no other.”

“You got that right. You couldn’t give head if your life depended on it until we trained you.”

It isn’t often that Crystal blushes anymore, but her face changing colour testifies to my telling the truth.

I continue, “I think it is time we get started. Why don’t you tell the contestants what they have gotten themselves into?”

“Sure thing Trent. Each month we put up $100k. It is a bit complicated, but we have an algorithm to make things fair. The sooner you get an answer correct the more money you make. Get an answer wrong, and your winnings are cut in half. That is their first penalty. There are two penalties and a piece of personal information given each round. If they answer a question correctly, the contestant is freed. At the end of the game, we will call the contestants back so everybody can see how much they won and how many clothes they lost.”

“You said two penalties but only mentioned that they lose half their winnings.”

“The other penalty changes. At first, it is taking off clothing. It progresses to things a bit more sexual. You will just have to wait and see what the penalties are.”

“Let me get this straight, We ask a question, and if the contestant gets it right, they keep all their money and leave the stage. If they get it wrong, they lose half their money, pay a forfeit, reveal something about themselves and have to continue playing.”

“Sure, make it sound simple.”

The crowd laughs.

“I think since she answered the question poorly, she should have to pay a forfeit and tell us something about herself. What do you think?”

The crowd goes wild.

“OK, the crowd has ruled. Crystal, remove your top.”

Crystal seductively removes her blouse, revealing her lack of a bra.

“Around you, I can never seem to keep my clothes on.”

The crowd laughs.

“That is your forfeit. Now, for the personal information. What was your greatest sexual experience?”

“You already know the answer to that. It was when you stuck your dick in me and at the same time, had all those girls fuck me until I lost consciousness, then when I woke up, you did it to me again. After that, who could ever refuse your cock? If you want, I will spread my legs for you right now.”

“That is no big sacrifice. You are the world’s biggest adult entertainer. Everybody knows what you look like getting your brains fucked out.”

The crowd laughs again, then starts chanting, “Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her...”

“Maybe later. We have a lot of other fun plans for you first.”

“One more question for Crystal. What happens if all the remaining girls answer correctly?”

“That isn’t fair. We never went over that.”

“I didn’t ask if we went over it. That is two wrong answers. It is a good thing you are my slave, and I’m not paying you for this, or you would be down to 25% of your paycheck.”

The crowd laughs then starts chanting, “Strip, Strip, Strip...”

Crystal just shrugs and removes her skirt. The crowd cheers as they see she isn’t wearing panties.

“You are a slut. No panties?”

“If I wear panties, that is an extra 2.5 seconds to get your cock inside me. I can’t wait that long for such an awesome dick.”

“I know you like to stroke cock, but I have never seen you stroke an ego this much before. The next girl I come across will expect the impossible.”

“I doubt it. Now, what is the peace of personal information you want me to give.”

“I know I have a rule against this, but, just for you, we are going to break it. What is your real name?”

“You had me legally change it to Crystal. I don’t even have a middle or last name anymore. If you meant what was it before you made me your slave, it was Paisley Alison Simmons. My last name was going to be Martin, but you rescued me from my lying, cheating, asshole of a fiance.”

“That was a precise answer. Let’s hope our contestants can be that precise. Do you care to ask the first question?”

I hand her an envelope. She opens it and reads the paper inside. “What is another word for a lexicon?”

You can see the frustration in some of the girl’s faces. Others are quickly scribbling something down. A few write something down at the last second as a guess. At the 30 second mark, I call out, “Alright, ladies, place your pencil on the floor or have your answer counted as being wrong.”

This game show has no podiums so as not to hinder the view of nude contestants. They place their pencils at their feet. That is when most people realize all the contestants wear the same black 4” stilettos.

“Crystal, please do the honours. What is the answer.”

I am surprised she has to look, but she does.

“Dictionary”

“Everybody with the word dictionary written down, please step forward so that Crystal can verify your answers.”

Six girls step forward and Crystal checks their answer.

While the answers are being checked, a small Latina speaks up, saying, “Excuse me, Trent. I didn’t answer dictionary, but my answer is also correct.”

“Is that so, Isabella.”

“It is.”

“Then you can make a challenge. The ruling of the challenge will be final. I must warn you, though, if you challenge and fail, you will be required to have two correct answers before you can leave the stage. The choice is yours. Do you want to challenge?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Before we see her answer, is there anybody else that would like to challenge? You can’t challenge after she reveals her answer.”

I pause for a good 10 seconds, but nobody wants to join her.

“Isabella, what is your answer and your reason for challenging?”

“My answer is ‘word list,’ and the reason for the challenge is because that is precisely what a lexicon is.”

She shows her answer, and it is clearly two words.

“You are right.”

She smiles and goes to leave.

“However, your answer is wrong.”

She pauses and looks confused.

“The question was ‘What is another word for lexicon? You wrote ‘Word list’ as two words, not a word. If the question was ‘What is a lexicon,’ your answer would be more correct than dictionary. Unfortunately, the only other answers that are acceptable are wordbook or wordlist, written as one word. I’m sorry, but you now have to answer two questions correctly to win your money and leave the stage. It was a good try, though. You obviously have some intelligence.”

Every episode, we left a question with multiple answers to give a contestant false confidence in challenging, causing her to take the penalty.

She looks defeated but doesn’t complain.

Crystal dismisses the six girls with the correct answers then removes the top page from everybody’s notebook, so they all start with a clean page. It is done after every question.

“So Crystal, what should be the first piece of personal information they share?”

“What is the first thing you look for in a guy?”

You can hear the crowd groan in disappointment. Crystal goes through all the contestants, and they give the typical lame answers you would expect. The most common answer being a sense of hummer, even though most girls rarely go out with a guy that has a sense of hummer. The next is their smile. It just goes to show how people don’t know what it is they truly want.

“Crystal, do you mind telling these beauties what their forfeit is?”

“Remove your shirts, ladies, and when you are done, don’t forget to pick up your pad and pencil.”

A couple of them groan in disappointment, but they all do as they are told without complaining. Once they are finished disrobing and pick up their writing gear, I ask, “Are you ready for the next question?...” Nobody says or does anything, so I continue, “What nationality was Chopin?”

One of the girls asked me to repeat the question, so I do, then start the timer. After the 30 seconds are over, I pipe up. “OK, ladies, pencils down.”

Jasmine is slow to drop her pencil.

“Jasmine, drop the pencil, or your answer will be disqualified.”

She drops the pencil. As soon as it is on the floor, Crystal says, “And the answer is Polish.”

“Everybody that has Polish, please step forward.”

Isabella steps forward with four other girls.

“Nice comeback Isabella. Unfortunately, you still have to get one more answer correct.”

Crystal is checking the answers, and she stops at a tall redhead that didn’t step forward. “It is too late now, but it is too bad you didn’t challenge. We might have accepted Poland.”

We wouldn’t have. Poland is a place, not a nationality, and Crystal knows that. She is just trying to get others to challenge, so we have more contestants in the later stages of the game.

The four winners leave the stage, and I ask, “What is your favourite sex position?”

I am surprised to hear 3 of them prefer the chair. There are a couple cowgirl and a couple doggie. One says missionary, claiming some bullshit about looking their partner in the eyes.

Crystal is walking back to me and talking, “Ladies, it is time to take off your skirts. Once again, when you finish, don’t forget to pick up your writing utensils.”

They are a bit slower this time, and the crowd is starting to get into it. There are shouts of approval for the girls that are quick and willing. The crowd is heckling those that are slow.

My slaves are handing us the envelope every round. I open the envelope and read it.

“Oh, this is a good one. Both because it is difficult, and it’s a sex question.”

I hand it to Crystal, and she reads it aloud.

“Name the only country in the world where it is not legal to have sex at any time.”

This time it is Crystal that tells them to drop their pencils. Out of the 12 girls, only three wrote anything down. Six of them look crestfallen. I end the suspense, “Vatican City.”

Two girls stepped forward with big smiles on their faces. The third that wrote something down quickly rips the page out and throws it backstage. I ask her, “Sadi, What did you write?”

She blushes, “Monaco, It’s just, that it is the smallest country I could think of.”

I don’t hide my laughing, “You do know that is where Slutty Euro is? Can you see us being in a place where there is no sex?” The crowd is almost falling out of their seats with laughter.

“That is why I didn’t want anybody to know my answer.”

The two victors leave the stage. Crystal is now giddy and doesn’t come back to my side. I tell them of their forfeit, “OK, ladies, off with the bras.”

Crystal stands behind the first girl to strip. She reaches around and gives the girl’s tits a good feel. The girl just turns her head smiling and looks Crystal in the eyes. Crystal moves to the next girl. She isn’t as accommodating but doesn’t protest when Crystal feels her up. The next girl was the slowest to remove her bra and moves away when Crystal tries to grope her. Crystal just pouts and looks at me. I respond, “Do you already forget what the contract you signed says? Anybody on stage may touch any exposed skin. That is right, ladies. If you see another contestant with tits you like, you can give them a feel.”

The poor girl brings her hands back down and stands straight, giving Crystal access. Crystal reaches up, grabs both nipples and gives her a double titty twister. The girl screams in pain, but the audience enjoys it, laughing.

None of the contestants take advantage of the rule.

Crystal doesn’t come back. She steps in front of one of the girls and asks, “When was the last time you had sex?”

The typical answer was between a week and the day they left to come here. The girl Crystal is standing in front of answers, “Last night. I hid my visitor’s bracelet and pretended I was a Slutty girl. One of the guests took me to his room. At three this morning, I had to show him my bracelet so he would let me go back to my room.”

Crystal leans in and french kisses the girl. When they are done, the contestant is blushing, but the girl has her nipples as erect as they can get.

Crystal pipes up. “She lied. 3 am is this morning. She should get another forfeit.”

I pretend to think for a moment.

“No, She was sufficiently slutty to make up for it.”

“But she lied, and that is your biggest rule. Honesty at all times.”

“You know all rulings are final. Now stop your complaining.”

“But, Master.”

“Alright, bitch, you earned a forfeit. Tell the crowd what forfeit comes after you are completely nude.”

She has a big smile on her face and is giddy with excitement.

“Oh goody, That means there is a quick auction, and the winner comes on stage, and I tell him which of my three holes he or she gets to use.”

“That is correct, only you are not a contestant, and we do not have the time to hold an auction for you. Seat 7C, if you would, please come up onto the stage. If you don’t want to play, then either give it to a friend or the person to your left.”

As fast as he can, an older man in his 50s comes running onto the stage. I comment, “Eager, aren’t you?” He gladly acknowledges he is.

Crystal asks, “Can I see what I have to work with before I decide what hole I offer him?”

“I guess that is up to him. Sir, what do you think?”

His smile is even bigger now. He just drops his pants. I think it is his way of bragging. I comment, “That is impressive for a man of any age.” He just nods. Crystal doesn’t wait, she just dives in and starts sucking him off. He doesn’t last. I don’t blame him. Crystal may have started out being horrible at giving head, but with all the training and the practise she gets, she is a world-class cocksucker now.

Once he spurts, I just turn and ignore him. I know Crystal will direct him to go back to his seat. I just grab the next envelope from a slave and read it.

“What is the rarest blood type?”

Thirty seconds later, I tell the girls to drop their pencils. Crystal is excited and speaks up as soon as the last pencil falls, “I know this. AB positive.”

“You got that wrong on purpose. You know I am AB positive, and that is the second to rarest. Now seat 15J, please come up on the stage and give this whore her forfeit.”

I just ignore her and continue with the game.

“It is AB negative.” Three girls step forward, and I check their answers, then dismiss them.

“Let’s see. How about describing your last sapphic experience.”

The first girl blushes heavily before saying, “It was with my roommate in college. We were both having a dry spell and decided to have a man hatting night. We stayed in and got drunk. One thing led to another. Next thing I knew, we were kissing. We didn’t stop until I pulled away to give her pussy a try. We ended up in her room, and she brought out her dildo. By the time we stopped, it was morning, and we were sober.”

The next girl only ever had vanilla sex. One girl was openly bi. The last two only had minor experience when they were younger, just kissing and petting.

I look over and see Crystal is getting ass raped as best as the guy can give her. She will be a while unless he is a two-pump wonder. She always tries to make the butt sex last. I do not know why. It isn’t her favourite.

I address the remaining contestants, “I’m sure you know what is coming next, off with those panties. I reach over and play with the tits of the girl closest to me. When she has her panties off, I move in for a kiss and play with her labia. She is wet.

“Nice to see you are ready for the next round.”

I move to the next girl in line, Isabella. I place her hand on the bulge in my pants, then rub her cunt lips, which are a bit dry.

“You will need to moisten up. If you don’t and are here for too many more rounds, it could be rough on you. If you need to, at any time, you can feel free to masturbate.”

I move in and kiss her. When I pull away, she gives me a slight smile. I do not touch the next girl. She is too nervous, and that doesn’t do anything for me.

“This next question is a bit off-putting. In our home, what is the majority of the dust made of?”

Thirty seconds later, “Drop them, ladies ... The answer is dead human skin.”

Two girls step forward. I go to the first one, look at her answer then pull her in for a kiss while I fondle her ass. It lasts for a couple minutes before I dismiss her and move on to the next girl.

She is a short, athletic redhead. I can’t resist the temptation, so I pick her up and lay her on the floor. Then I climb on top of her and start eating her out. Before long, she reaches up, pulls out my cock and starts sucking me off. In short order, I have her screaming in passion as she has a rolling orgasm. There is no way I’m going to get off. She is too out of it. When she passes out, I get up and signal for a couple of my slaves to come over and drag her off the stage.

My performance wasn’t just for me. Most of the contestants are noticeably more aroused.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.