Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 31

Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

“Well, what grade would you give her?” Tim asked, while looking over Amelia’s incredible nude body as she stood in front of the men without a sign of modesty. Something that the beautiful wife would been horrified and totally humiliated to do in her normal state.

“An A++. Now that Amelia understands that she is the property of the W&DS Club, she is a tremendously willing and slutty wife that will perform any sex act required of her. I am glad Bob decided to give her up for us to use. She is incredible when it comes to sex. I have no doubt that she was being underutilized sexually,” Mark replied, with a big smile on his face while putting an arm around Amelia and squeezing one of her D-cup breasts.

“She can certainly make up for that discrepancy at the club,” Tim remarked, while looking over Edwin’s tremendously beautiful and sexy wife that had been standing silently while being talked about.

“I am here to serve and obey any club member now that my husband has joined the Wives and Daughters Swap Club. I will perform for any member to the best of my ability,” Amelia spoke up, in her soft submissive voice, while standing there with her fabulous nude body exposed.

“You have already shown much progress for a reluctant conservative wife,” Mark commented.

“Thank you. Amelia always thought sexual acts other than normal marital intercourse was dirty, deviant, and immoral,” Amelia replied, in her soft sexy voice, while in her altered state.

“I think I will see what kind of grade Edwin’s wife earns with me,” Tim said, and got up. Mark removed his arm, and Tim said, “Come on Amelia, you are going to my room now and show me some deviant behavior.”

“I am yours to use in any way you like,” Edwin’s wife replied, in a soft flirtatious voice, previously only reserved for her husband when they were alone before having marital sex. Amelia allowed Tim to slide his arm around her slim waist. He then ushered the nude wife into his room and said, “Get on the bed and spread your legs,” while he undressed. Edwin’s wife obediently did as she was told. The beautiful and sexy wife laid down on her back and spread her smooth sexy legs making her pussy available to another man that was not her husband.

When Tim was naked, he climbed on top of Edwin’s wife getting in-between her spread legs. Seconds later the room was filled with grunts and loud sexual moans. Amelia was once again performing her duties as a W&DS Club slut. She was lewdly working her hips fucking her pussy up the meet Tim’s driving thrusts as he fucked her. Then suddenly, Amelia crying out, “Oh God yes! Fuck me!” while having an uncontrollable and massive orgasm. Tim could feel her quivering legs wrap around his body as she surrendered herself to the ecstasy of sex.

Tim continued to fuck Amelia for several more minutes before she was taking another load of hot male cum in her pussy. After he had finished with her, Tim dressed and then took Amelia back out into the shared area.

“Well, do you agree with the grade that I gave Amelia?” Mark asked.

“Absolutely, she was an incredible fuck,” Tim replied, with Edwin’s nude wife standing beside him.

“You guys know that Amelia would normally never have dreamed of committing adultery much less willingly fucking you. She takes her marriage vows extremely serious, and views having extramarital sex as deviant and immoral,” Amelia spoke up, while in her altered state.

“I am certainly glad that is no longer a problem,” Mark replied. Amelia was the most innocent and conservative wife so far to be initiated into the W&DS Club. In the future, Amelia would be sexually abused in every imaginable way. Besides fucking and giving blowjobs to many different men, she would find herself being tit fucked as men used her flawless D-cup breasts for their pleasure. On occasions, the normally innocent wife would find herself taking a hard male cock in her tight well-formed ass. She would also be introduced to threesomes and lesbian sex.

“Now that you two have gotten Edwin’s wife warmed up for me, I will show her how a real man fucks,” Frank said teasingly, and then slid his arm around the beautiful nude blonde’s waist. Amelia allowed him to usher her into his bedroom. Then, once again, she was on her back taking another man’s hard cock in her well-lubricated and already well-fucked pussy. She was working her hips and moaning like the willing slut that she had been programmed to be while in her altered state. It did not take Frank long before he was adding his cum to her hot pussy. While getting up off of Amelia and putting his clothes back on, Frank said, “You are one damn fine fuck.”

“Thank you, I am glad that I please you. You can have me anytime you like. Amelia was always extremely guarded about letting herself go sexually. I do not have that inhibition,” Amelia said, in a soft seductive voice while in her altered state. Frank then took her back out to where the others were waiting. Sandra and Sherry had come back upstairs. While they were both dressed, Sandra was on her knees giving her stepfather a blowjob and Sherry was doing the same for Tim. Bob had sat back and was watching all the action. It was Sandra that swallowed Mark’s cum first. Shortly thereafter, Sherry was gulping down Tim’s cum.

Amelia was standing there, still nude, waiting for further instructions. Shortly, the two other female club sluts raised their heads, letting the spent cocks slip out of their sexy mouths. Mark then said, looking at Bob, “Amelia is here for any of us to use. So, if you want to avail yourself of her sexual amenities, feel free to do so. I know as a new member of the club you may be a little hesitant, but there is no need to be. All the sluts are here to be used. Just take her to one of the unnamed bedrooms and do whatever you like with her. Of course, if you prefer to have one of the other available club sluts, take whichever one you like.”

“It does take a little getting used to,” Bob remarked, and then took Amelia by the hand and led her down the hall to the first unnamed bedroom. Inside, he quickly shed his clothes and shoved the beautiful and sexy blonde wife on the bed. Amelia spread her sexy legs like she had done for the other three men. Bob already had a tremendous hard-on as he got on top of her and rammed his inflamed meat-pole into her hot wet pussy. Having watched everyone else, he was extremely sexually aroused, which caused him to blow his load quickly. After expelling the last of his cum, Bob got up off of Edwin’s wife. He then put his clothes back on and took Amelia back out to where the others were.

“While my wife, Bonnie, is a terrific fuck, I must say, Amelia, with her D-cup breasts and sexier body is certainly a better fuck,” Bob admitted to the others.

“Just think, “She has two daughters that we have not tried out yet,” Mark commented. He then took Amelia back into his bedroom where her clothes had been left and allowed her to get hastily cleaned up and dressed. Mark then, along with Tim and Sherry, left the club. On the way to take Amelia back home, he dropped off Tim and Sherry at his and Sherry’s house. It was where Tim’s car had been left. Mark then took Edwin’s wife home.

“You can come in if you like. Sarah should be home. I know how you like doing her, and of course, me as well,” Sherry told Tim, in a soft flirtatious voice after her husband left to take Edwin’s wife home.

“Thanks for the offer, but I am a little fucked out for now,” Tim said. However, he grabbed Mark’s wife, pulled her against him, and kissed her full on the mouth. Sherry gave him a long passionate kiss. He then got in his car and left.

When Mark got Amelia back home, her husband was sitting in the living room awaiting her return. He was sitting in his recliner watching television when Mark and his wife came in. Mark went over and sat down on the sofa. Amelia, ignoring her husband, sat down beside Mark. Other than her normally impeccably brushed blonde hair being a little messed up from rolling around on the beds getting fucked, she looked fine; prompting Edwin to say, “I assume everything went well.” He then asked, “Did she perform as well as you expected?”

“Yes, I enjoyed her very much, and I certainly do not have any complaints about her performance. Just in case you are wondering, Tim and I both fucked her. Also, Frank and Bob were at the club. They both spent some time with Amelia,” Mark told her husband.

Amelia’s first day at the W&DS Club, four men fucked her. It would only be the beginning of her new life as property of the Wives and Daughter’s Swap Club while in her altered state. The innocent conservative wife witch would be much sought after in the future as men traded their wives for the privilege of having sex with Amelia and the other wives.

“Are you telling me that she was taken to the club where the four of you gangbanged her?” Edwin asked, a little concerned.

“Yes, but we each took her in a separate bedroom, and as you can see, Amelia is fine. We just gave her hot pussy a little workout. It was no big deal; she had no problem taking on the four of us. In fact, she liked it,” Mark said, as Edwin’s wife stood beside him and remained silent.

“I was not expecting so much so quickly,” Edwin replied.

“I assure you, Amelia is fine,” Mark said. He then reached over and slid his hand in Amelia’s soft blonde hair and turned her head to face him. He then kissed her full on her mouth. Edwin watched while his wife responded, by giving Mark a long passionate kiss as he squeezed her fabulous D-cup breasts through her clothes. When Mark pulled back from the kiss and removed his hand from her breasts, he said, “See, she is just fine.” Amelia’s pretty blue eyes looked at her husband, but she remained silent.

“I just have to get used to other men fucking her,” Edwin admitted.

“It is very important that you remember she will remember none of this and that she will be the same innocent and loving wife you have known when not in her altered state,” Mark said.

“That’s right. I forgot that for a minute,” Edwin replied.

“Also remember, you have to be normal and act normal when Amelia is in her normal state. Otherwise, you will be trying to explain to her something that you do not have an adequate explanation for,” Mark told Edwin.

“It just takes some time getting used to the two personalities and remembering at all times which state she is in, and act accordingly,” Edwin said.

“I will bring Amelia back to her normal state. Then, why don’t you put her back into her altered state and have her do the things that she may have refused to do, because she thought that they were disgusting or immoral? I assure you; you will be pleased with her newfound willingness to satisfy all your sexual desires. She will now perform anything that you require of her,” Mark said.

“That would be acceptable,” Edwin said, and got up out of the recliner and went over and sat down on the sofa, putting Amelia in between him and Mark. Mark then gave Amelia her trigger phrase to bring her out of her altered state. Instantly, she was her normal self again, and had absolutely no memory of going with Mark to the W&DS Club and being fucked by four men.

“Mark has invited us over to his and Sherry’s house for a barbeque next Saturday,” Edwin told his wife.

“That would be nice,” Amelia replied in her soft feminine voice, without a hint of knowing that anything nefarious had taken place.

“Well, I must be going,” Mark said, and got up.

“Tell Sherry that I said hi,” Amelia said, in her soft innocent voice.

“I will be sure to do that,” Mark said, and then left. On the drive home he was thinking, ‘That blonde bitch was an incredible fuck. We certainly could use more wives like her in the club.’

After Mark left, Edwin quickly put Amelia back into her altered state. He then had her tell him what all happened at the W&DS Club. By the time she had gotten through telling him how she went with four different men and fucked each one of them, one after the other, Edwin had a tremendous hard-on. He looked at his wife’s pretty face, with her sensual mouth and sexy lips that had always refused to suck his cock, except for a few special occasions. Even then, she would not swallow his cum. He decided it was now time for Amelia to perform oral sex for him any time he wanted it. Her husband nervously said, “Amelia, I want you to suck my cock and swallow my cum when I ejaculate in your mouth.”

“Now that you are a member of the W&DS Club, I am here to please you in any way you desire,” Amelia said in her soft submissive voice. Then, to his astonishment, she eased off the sofa and got on her knees. Edwin watched as his beautiful and sexy wife of eighteen years reached out and unzipped his fly. She then reached in his undershorts and pulled out his erection. His wife then, to his amazement, wrapped her sexy lips around the head of his cock.

When she lowered her head, letting his cock slide into her mouth for the first time in several months, even in her altered state, Amelia still gagged, but she proceeded to move her pretty blonde head up-and-down. After a couple of minutes, and with the aid of her programming, she had gotten used to having a cock in her mouth and had quit gagging. His wife was now performing fellatio like the club slut she was now.

Edwin had completely lost tract of time. This allowed their seventeen-year-old son, Peter, to come home from baseball practice and walk in on the lewd sexual behavior of his beautiful thirty-seven-year-old mother. He was amazed at seeing his mother in such a compromising position.

“Way to go dad!” Peter said, excitedly at seeing his mother giving his father a blowjob.

“I can explain,” Edwin said, nervously.

“No need dad, I know what giving head is; I am just surprised to see mom doing it,” Peter told his father. The teen was even more surprised that his mother was ignoring him being there while continuing to perform oral sex.

“I suggest you two finish or go to the bedroom before Kristi and Kaylee gets home,” Peter said, and then went to his room to take off his baseball uniform. The seventeen-year-old always knew his mother was extremely beautiful and sexy, but him seeing her giving head excited him immensely. He found himself wishing that it had been his hard cock that she had been sucking.

In the living room, his father had just ejaculated his cum in Amelia’s mouth. She swallowed down her first load of male cum. It would prove to be far from her last, as she would spend a lot of time at the W&DS Club fucking and performing oral sex for the members. The once innocent wife would hold the record at the club for sucking off the most men in a single day. That particular day, in the future, Amelia would suck off and swallow cum from twelve different men while also being fucked several times. By then, Edwin would be enjoying sex with the other wives to not care how much Amelia was being sexually abused as one of the most used club sluts. Her flawless D-cup breasts and incredible sexy body made her a favorite with the men.

Peter took off his baseball uniform and got into the shower. While the hot water was running over his naked body, the images of his mother sucking cock, inundated his brain. There in the shower he jacked-off, thinking about his mother and the lewd sex that she was performing. He had always thought of her being extremely conservative. Especially the way she was always lecturing Kristi and Kaylee about the birds and the bee’s bullshit. Hell, they knew a lot more than she did at their age. He knew Kristi made out with her boyfriend. He had seen them kissing with the boy’s hands all over Kristi’s body but did not know if they were actually having sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.