Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Terence escorted Sandra down the hotel corridor to their suite. Sandra could not help but be impressed. It was larger than hers and Peter’s apartment, with a full-size living room and its own wet bar. The bedroom had a large kingside bed in it. The bathroom had an oversize sunken bathtub and a shower. Terence checked out the bar and said, “We have vodka, and we have orange juice. How about another screwdriver.”

“Yes, thank you,” Sandra said, hoping it would calm her nerves.

Terence made her a stiff drink. She was standing at the bar and drank it down quickly. It, along with the two that she had had at the hotel bar, helped a little. Sandra felt like she could use several more. If she could get drunk, it would help make it easier to do what she was about to do, commit adultery. Terence was standing behind the beautiful young wife, he took the empty glass from her hand and sat it on the bar. He then put his arms around her and grabbed a breast in each hand while kissing her on her neck. As he squeezed her breasts, she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her ass. He nibbled at her ear and then whispered, “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Reluctantly, Sandra let him pick her up and carry her into the bedroom. When he put her down, she was standing by the king-size bed. He stepped back and started taking off his clothes, as he said, “You need to get out of that dress.”

Sandra very nervously eased her dress off her shoulders. She then worked the tight dress down past her fabulous set of hooters. Now came the more difficult part, working it over her nice well-rounded ass. Once she managed that, Sandra pushed it on down her sexy legs. With it around her ankles, the sexy young wife stepped out of it. She was now standing in front of Terence in her pretty black-lace bra and matching panties.

He quickly finished taking off his clothes, as he looked over Sandra’s extremely sexy body. While in the Navy, Terence had jacked-off, many times, looking at her nude photos in the magazine. Now she was here in real life, and his for the taking. Before he took her home, he was going to fuck the hell out of the sexy white bitch with his large black cock.

Sandra slowly and reluctantly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then, with trembling hands, removed it and dropped it to land with her skirt on the floor. The beautiful young wife then forced herself to push her panties down, exposing her pretty and dark reddish-brown muff to Terence. She then stepped out of her panties, leaving her standing there in only her high heels.

By then, Terence was standing there naked. Sandra saw his large black cock hanging down between his legs for the first time. Her nervousness turned to fear. His cock was huge compared to Peter’s. Not only was it far thicker, but much more extensive; he was at least four inches longer than Peter. Sandra did not know if it would all fit inside her.

Terence reached out and pulled Sandra’s nude body against him. Her nude breasts were mashed against his bare chest. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against the large patch of soft dark reddish-brown hair on her pussy mound, as he bent down and kissed her full on the mouth. Sandra reluctantly let Terence slide his long tongue into her mouth. The only other male tongue ever in her mouth had been her husband’s. She had had a rule, no French-kissing boys, when she was dating before she met Peter.

When Terence pulled back, removing his tongue from Sandra’s hot sexy mouth, she suddenly said, “I cannot do this! I just can’t. I cannot willingly commit adultery.”

Terence was not about to let the beautiful sexy young wife back out. Already naked, he grabbed Sandra and forced her down on the bed.

“Please stop! I don’t wanna do this,” Sandra begged.

“Remember, you and your husband agreed to this,” Terence said, while holding Sandra down. She attempted to struggle, but she was no match for the large black man’s weight and strength. He easily overpowered the young wife.

Terence did not immediately get on top of her and shove his hard cock into her pussy, like she thought he was going to. He instead was only half on top of her as he started sucking on her nipples. It made Sandra start to squirm and moan as her nipples responded getting hard. While sucking on her nipples, Terence eased a hand down and ran his fingers through the large patch of dark reddish-brown hair on her pussy mound. He then slid a finger along her moist pussy lips. When he found Sandra’s little clit, and rubbed it with his finger, the young wife let out a loud sexual moan as her body uncontrollably responded to the stimulation.

While manipulating her clit, Terence forcefully kissed her full on her sexy lips. Sandra did not actively kiss him back, but she did not resist either. She passively kissed him, letting his tongue slip between her lips and into her mouth, despite her unwillingness. He knew she was ready to be fucked when he slid his finger into her slick and well-lubricated pussy. Sandra could not help it as she started moving her hips, fucking his finger, and softly moaning.

Terence removed his finger from Sandra’s pussy and rolled over on top of her. She automatically spread her legs letting him in-between them. He guided his hard cock, which was longer and thicker than her husband’s, to the entrance of her pussy. Sandra let out a loud gasping moan when Terence shoved his thick black meat-pole into her. Her pussy was stuffed with hard cock, and he was in her deeper than her husband had ever been.

They young wife’s smooth white legs kicked up on both sides of Terence’s large black body as she cried out, “Please go easy! You are huge. My husband is much smaller than you.”

Sandra’s vaginal muscles were clinging firmly to Terence’s large cock, as he started sliding it in-and-out of her tight pussy. She was loudly moaning as he fucked her with hard steady strokes. Suddenly, Terence let out a very loud grunt as he drove his large black cock into Sandra’s cunt and ejaculated. He slammed into her pelvis so hard that Sandra’s legs kicked up on either side of his body, as she let out an extremely loud groaning moan.

“Girl. You are one terrific fuck. If you were not married, I might marry you myself,” Terence said, as he rolled off her sexy body.

“I guess that I should consider that a compliment,” Sandra said, in a low submissive voice, as she was panting from the hard fucking, she had just received.

After a short rest, Terence climbed on top of Sandra again and gave her another extremely hard fucking. As before, she laid underneath the black man uncontrollably moaning, as his large meat-pole pounded her pussy. It was not long before Sandra was taking another load of cum in her hot cunt.

Terence fucked the sexy young wife two more times that night. She wondered how he could go so much. She had heard rumors about white girls getting addicted to black cocks. Sandra had to admit, if she were into hard fucking, she certainly would have been into Terence. However, Sandra did not like the hard-rough sex, she preferred the gentle lovemaking.

They did not leave the hotel suite the entire weekend. Terence ordered their meals to be delivered to the room. Throughout the day Saturday, he fucked Sandra four more time, and then two times Saturday night. It was during that night that the young wife had her first orgasm with Terence even though she hated the hard abusive sex.

Sunday morning, he fucked her again, and she had another orgasm. Sandra found it hard to believe, but Terence had fucked her eleven times over the weekend. She was sore between her legs, but not near as bad as she would have thought after being fucked that much with such a large black cock.

After her weekend with Terence, when Sandra got back to hers and Peter’s apartment she said, “Pete. I want a damn divorce; and if you fight me on this, I will go to the Board of Regents myself.”

“You are just upset right now. Are you sure that is what you want?” Peter asked.

“I am not the kind of girl you want me to be. I did not want to make those damn nude photos! And, I certainly did not want to have sex with a strange black man to save your precious college career,” Sandra said, hatefully.

“It was to protect you too,” Peter replied.

“Fuck you! You know I never would have done it if you had not convinced me. Well, I am through letting you convince me. I want a damn divorce!” Sandra said, in a hateful and demanding tone.

“If that is the way you want it, I am out of here. You were not that good of a fuck anyway,” Peter said, just for spite, as he stormed out of the apartment.

Actually, Sandra’s hot pussy had been a fantastic fuck, and Peter was going to miss her hot sexy body, but he just could not put up with her moody self-righteous bullshit anymore.

After their divorce, Peter dropped out of the university and moved away. Professor Daniels, afraid of the publicity, without Peter being able to control his wife, did not try to enforce the portion of the contract where she was to make sexually explicit videos. Sandra continued being blackmailed by Terence and was forced to keep dating him. With her husband out of the picture, Terence moved himself in with Sandra.

He was worse than Peter, he wanted sex all the time. Virtually every night, Terence pounded her pussy with his large black cock at least two times. Each time ejaculating a massive amount of cum in her hot pussy. It seemed to Sandra that he had a never-ending supply of cum, no matter how many times he fucked her.

The worst part though, for Sandra, was how he had learned the secrets to her body. He could force her to have an unwanted orgasm any time he wanted to. Sandra could not help herself, as she would lie underneath him, sexually moaning, with her quivering white legs wrapped around his black body as she would have another major orgasm.

Sandra hated it when Terence’s friend, Willis Andrews, started coming over. She did not like the way he always ogled her. It did not take a rocket scientist to know what was on his mind. She knew he wanted to fuck her. Because he was Terence’s friend, Sandra was polite to him. It just made her nervous the way he looked at her.

One-night Willis was over at Sandra and now Terence’s apartment also. Sandra was extremely depressed how her life had turned out. Willis could tell she was even more withdrawn around him than usual, as he and Terence sat in the living room drinking a beer. Sandra had on a button-up top and loose-fitting jeans as she sat beside Terrence on the sofa.

“She’s not going to be much fun tonight,” Terence told his friend, when Sandra got up and went into the kitchen to get herself something to drink and could not hear him.

“Why don’t you give her a couple of these,” Willis said, as he pulled a small plastic pill container out of his pocket and handed it to Terence.

“What are they?” Terence asked.

“Ecstasy, but they are special. They are an ecstasy-cocaine mix,” Willis said.

Sandra came back into the living room with her soft drink and sat down beside Terence. He opened the container and tapped out a couple of the pills. He handed them to Sandra and said, “Here, take these; they’ll make you feel better.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.