Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

In Professor Daniels’s office, Sandra was incredibly nervous and said, in a soft low hesitant voice, “I must admit that I am extremely apprehensive about posing nude in front of your art class. Peter said that there are several students besides him in your class.”

“As per school policy, none of the other students in the art class will know your true identity and that you are Peter’s wife. Also, you will have to sign these release forms that you understand that you will be posing nude, and that all the images will be our sole property here,” the professor said.

Sandra looked at her husband hoping that he would, at the last minute, let her out of her submission of agreeing to pose nude, but she only got a stern look as he made a motion with his head toward the contract.

“I understand,” Sandra said, in a low subdued voice, as she picked up the pen and signed the papers.

Sandra should have read the contract. If she had, she would have realized that she was not signing a contract with the University, but she was signing a contract with Professor Daniels’s privately-owned studio, giving him total rights to any and all nude photos of her for the next five years. Also, unbeknownst to her, she had signed a contract that she agreed to make five sexually explicit videos to be determined later.

The sexy young wife also had no idea that her husband had been behind the whole deal. He had agreed to get her to sign the contract for forty percent of the royalties from her photos and videos. She hated doing it, but to make her husband happy, she did it. Sandra went and posed nude for several different layouts over a three-hour period. They ran the whole gambit, they went from her just standing nude, to her lying on a bed with her legs spread, completely exposing her pussy with its large thick patch of beautiful dark reddish-brown muff.

Peter did not tell his wife that he had gotten, for his part, a hundred thousand dollars when they sold the first set of her photos to a sleazy men’s magazine that was printed and published overseas. However, it was the most popular men’s magazine worldwide that sold several millions of copies each month. Sandra, with her beautiful dark reddish-brown hair was promoted in the magazine as an American college coed working her way through college. The magazine said nothing about her actually being married. In fact, she was required to remove her wedding ring during the photo shoot, disguised as an art class session.

When Sandra came out of the dressing room, she was extremely nervous. The only thing covering her nude body was a robe that had been provided for her after she had undressed for the class photo shoot. Standing there were her husband, the professor, and a girl about her age with a camera hung around her neck. The girl told Sandra, “We will make this as easy and professional on you as we can.”

“We thought it would be easier on you if my female assistant worked with you. She is also a student in the class,” Professor Daniels spoke up. Of course, it was a lie about her being a student.

They were standing on a small platform with a double bed on it. They then lowered the curtain that had been blocking her from the students view, as she had been told. Bright photography lights were keeping Sandra from seeing any of the students. However, if she had been able to see what she would have seen would have horrified her. No students, just two men with High-Definition cameras, and another with a camera loaded with professional quality movie film. Peter and Professor Daniels left the platform. They certainly did not want to be in any of the photos or film. Only Peter’s beautiful and sexy wife would be viewed by the lens of the cameras.

The girl directing Sandra had her slip off the robe and then lie down on the bed nude. As per Professor Daniels instructions, the beautiful wife was directed to pose in several position. Each one more risqué than the last one. After the shoot was over and Sandra had gotten dressed Peter joined her in the dressing room. Tremendously humiliated, his wife said, “Don’t ever ask me to do that again,” in an extremely angry voice that her husband had her do such a thing. After the shoot started, Sandra wanted to stop and back out, but she had promised Peter she would do it, so she just tried to put it out of her mind and just complied with whatever the girl directing her said.

Sandra may have never known about her nude photos being sold, if it were not for the twenty-eight-year-old ex-Navy ensign that had bought a magazine with her in it, at a port of call when he was overseas. They had even used her real name, “Sandra,” in the magazine.

The beautiful sexy young wife was in the college library doing research for one of her classes when this black man, who was several years older that her, that she found out later was an ex-Navy ensign, sat down beside her and said, “Hi Sandra.”

She first thought he was in one of her classes, but then she did not recognize him and asked, “Do I know you?”

“No, but I know you, sort of,” the man replied, as he reached in his backpack and took out a magazine. It had a plastic protective cover over it, so she could not see the cover of the magazine. If she had, she would have seen a full-page color photo of her, topless. However, the cover cut off just above her nipples.

When Sandra gave him a puzzled look, he handed her the magazine and said, “Check out the centerfold.”

The young wife took the magazine and flipped it open to the center page. She immediately saw her face. Very hesitantly, she unfolded the page. Sandra found herself staring at a three-page size, high-definition nude photo of her lying on a bed, completely exposing herself. Nothing was left to the imagination. She let out a loud gasping startled sound and quickly closed the magazine. Sandra looked around and everyone in the library was looking at her, as she said, “Sorry,” and everyone went back to doing what they were doing.

“I see you are wearing a wedding ring. Does your husband know about your modeling? Although, I would not exactly call it that,” Terence asked, quietly.

“My husband is the one that had me do it,” Sandra replied, in a soft low subdued voice, as tears trickled down her pretty face.

“Does he let you go on dates?” Terence asked, quietly.

“I am not a prostitute!” Sandra said, louder than she had intended to, causing everyone to look at her again, as she said, “Sorry,” and put her finger up to her lips and made an ‘I’ll be quiet’ sign.

“Let’s get out of here where we can talk,” Terence said, quietly.

Sandra got her things together and followed him out of the library. They went and sat on an unoccupied bench in the courtyard. She would find out that Terence was twenty-eight and that he had been in the Navy and was there at the university working on a graduate degree.

“You seemed surprised to see yourself in the magazine,” Terence said.

“My husband is a photography major. I will admit that I let him talk me into posing nude for a University Art Department class, but I never intended for anyone outside of the Art Department to see them. Certainly, I never intended for them to be in some sleazy men’s magazine,” Sandra said.

“It is one thing for a college girl to show her tits, but shall I say, your layout was sexually lewd and suggestive. You know, if the Board of Regents sees the magazine, you, and your husband both will be kicked out of the University for immoral reasons,” Terence told Sandra.

“You wouldn’t?” Sandra said, rhetorically.

“I certainly could be persuaded not to, if you went out with me,” Terence said.

“You’re not suggesting that if I don’t go out with you, you’ll get us kicked out of the university?” Sandra asked, very nervously.

“Think it over. Even talk it over with your husband, but do not take too long. I might get impatient,” Terence told Sandra. The ex-Navy ensign was thinking, ‘A husband that would have his beautiful wife pose like that, would not have a problem with her having to give up some of her pussy to save his ass.’

Upon returning home she found her husband sitting in front of the TV. “Peter, we need to talk! This black man came up to me in the library at school, he had a sleazy men’s magazine with my nude photos in it. How in the hell did my nude photos get into a damn filthy magazine?” Sandra asked her husband, extremely enraged.

“I had no idea Professor Daniels was going to sell the photos of you,” Peter said, lying through his teeth.

“We need to have the bastard arrested!” Sandra yelled, extremely infuriated.

“We cannot do that. You signed a release. Legally the photos belonged to him. He had the legal right to sell them,” Peter told his wife.

The next day Sandra went and confronted Professor Daniels. “I never intended for anyone outside of the art department to see my photos, I only did it for my husband’s art class. I certainly never expected to see them in some filthy magazine!” Sandra yelled at the professor.

“I suggest you talk to your husband. I paid him a hefty percentage of the money I got for the photos. I even paid him an advance on the videos you agreed to make,” Professor Daniels told Sandra.

“What damn videos?!!” Sandra asked, shocked by the accusation that she had agreed to make videos.

“You signed a contract that you would make five sexually explicit videos. Your husband agreed to it. I assumed you did too, you signed the contract.” Professor Daniels then showed Sandra a copy of the contract that she had signed at her husband’s urging.

“You’re telling me that my husband knew all about this?” Sandra asked, very infuriated.

“It would seem that you don’t know your husband as well as you thought you did,” the professor said.

Sandra stormed out of Professor Daniels office; she was mad as hell at her husband. He had lied to her, worse than that, he had totally humiliated her.

“Did you get paid for my nude photos?” Sandra asked, in a very hateful and demanding voice.

“We needed the money. Rent, college tuition, books, lab fees, it all adds up, not to mention food and transportation,” Peter told his wife

“It should have been my decision,” Sandra said, a little less aggravated.

“I did it for us. I was afraid you would be too emotional,” Peter said, trying to calm his wife down.

“I tend to get that way when I am completely caught off guard. It was extremely shocking, and humiliating, having a strange man come up to me and show me a magazine with my nude photos in it,” Sandra said, as she calmed down. Anytime they had a fight or disagreement, Sandra, after getting mad and sometimes even throwing a bitchy fit, she always gave in to Peter in the end.

“Now what about this guy with the magazine?” Peter asked.

“The guy’s name was Terence; he got the magazine while he was overseas in the Navy. He wants me to go out with him and is threatening to take the magazine to the University Board of Regents. What are we going to do?” Sandra asked her husband.

“I don’t think we have a choice. We cannot get kicked out of the university. Both our careers would be ruined. Our only option is, you’ll just have to go out with him,” Peter told his beautiful sexy wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.