Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Lester was already awake when Sherry woke up the next morning. She looked over at him and asked, in a low begging voice, “Please! Can I go to the bathroom?”

Lester untied her wrists and Sherry jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom nude. She quickly sat down on the toilet and let out a huge stream of pee, along with globs of cum from the five loads of cum that had been deposited in her. After wiping herself, Sherry slowly walked back into the bedroom to find Lester sitting on the side of the bed stroking his cock that was hard. The teen was thinking, ‘Damn! Does he ever stay soft?

“Get over here and get on your knees,” Lester said in a harsh and demanding voice.

“Please! I am begging you! Don’t make me do that,” Sherry pleaded, knowing he was going to make her suck his cock.

She slowly walked over to him but did not get on her knees. She just stood there only inches from him as she begged again in a low soft hesitant voice, “Can’t you just fuck me again?”

Sherry was close enough that Lester, before she had time to react, reached up and grabbed a handful of her beautiful long dark-red hair and jerked down. He forced her to her knees as big tears formed in her pretty green eyes.

“When you are at my house, you will obey me. Now get those hot sexy lips wrapped around my cock,” Lester said, as he grabbed another handful of Sherry’s long hair with his other hand and pushed the head of his cock against her lips. When she refused to open her mouth, Lester turned loose of her hair and gave the teen a hard slap across the face.

It was the first time in her life that Sherry had ever been slapped, and it had the desired effect. She whimpered out, “Don’t hurt me anymore, I’ll do what you want,” as she lowered her mouth to his cock and wrapped her lips around it and started moving her pretty head up-and-down, sucking him. The teen was gagging, but she kept going until he ejaculated in her mouth. Afraid he would hurt her some more if she did not swallow his cum, she chokingly swallowed it down.

After Sherry had sucked him dry, Lester pulled his softening cock out of her mouth and said, “Not bad for your first blowjob, if it was actually your first-time sucking cock.”

“It was,” Sherry whimpered, as tears rolled down her pretty face.

The teen’s ordeal was far from being over. They each fucked the beautiful sixteen-year-old redhead from next door again during the day. Later that evening, they had her in the living room. Sherry was still nude; they had refused to let her put on any other clothes. It humiliated her even more, with them making her walk around with her nudity fully exposed. The teen was just doing anything they said. She was just trying to get through the day and get out of there.

Sherry had already been fucked four times by Lester and forced to suck him off. Bobby had already fucked the sexy little redhead two times.

Lester was sitting on the sofa. He had Sherry sitting beside him, his arm was around her. The teen had to sit there as Bobby’s father groped her fabulous nude C-cup breasts. She hated the way he forced her nipples to get hard.

Bobby was sitting across from them and had gotten a tremendous hard-on watching his father molest the girl next door, that he had previously jacked off many times thinking about.

“I’ll bet you wish you had been nicer to my son now that we’ve gotten to know each other better,” Lester said, as he was fondling Sherry’s tits.

“I was nice to him. I just refused to date him,” Sherry said, in a low subdued voice.

“Well! Now you can make it up to him,” Lester told the sexy young redhead.

“What do you think?” Lester asked, as he looked at his son.

Looking as Sherry, Bobby said, “Dad said you could use some more practice at sucking cock,” as he unzipped his fly and reached in his undershorts and pulled out his already hard cock and started stroking it.

Lester turned loose of her tit, grabbed a handful of her soft long hair, and pulled her head around. He forcefully kissed her on her young sexy lips. The teen had long since given up resisting and just let Lester have his way with her as she allowed him to kiss her. When he pulled back from the kiss, he said, in a demanding voice, “Now, like a hot little slutty bitch, go take care of my son.”

Sherry slowly got up and walked over to Bobby. While his father had been kissing the sexy little redhead, he had taken off his pants and undershorts. He now had his legs open and was stroking his cock. Hoping the day would soon be over and she could go home, the teen dropped to her knees. Her pretty face was only inches away from the boy next door’s erect manhood

Bobby moved his hand out of the way, allowing Sherry to wrap her young lips around the head of his dick. The young teen forced herself to start moving her head up-and-down, sucking Bobby’s erection. She was trying her best to control her gagging as she sucked him. Sherry was managing fairly well, until Bobby ejaculated. Her cheeks bulged out as he filled her mouth full of cum. While gagging, Sherry chokingly swallowed down what she could, but some still leaked out of her mouth. After Bobby’s cock quit spurting cum, she eased her mouth off his cock, then wiped his cum off her lips.

Big tears were rolling down Sherry’s pretty face, as she told herself that she would never let anyone take advantage of her again. Little did the beautiful sexy redhead know that one day, under the influence of a powerful drug, she would be letting any man that wanted her to use her anyway he wanted. Also, she would allow her teenage daughter, not yet born, be ravaged by men old enough to be her father and grandfather.

“You can put your clothes on and go home now. I would strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut about your visit over here. You may not have noticed, but there was a video camera recording the whole time you were in Bobby’s room. If you try to cry rape, we will use the video to show that you were willing. It will be your word against ours, and the video will support us,” Lester told the sexy young redhead, in a very threatening tone, after she got up from giving Bobby a blowjob.

Too ashamed and terrified that her father would blame her, Sherry did not tell anyone about the rapes. She avoided Bobby at school, and he left her alone. She hoped that after he had gotten what he wanted from her; he would not bother her anymore.

The next month however, Sherry missed her period. She waited another week and still no period. Her worst fears had come true. She was pregnant. To make sure, she went to the drugstore and bought two pregnancy tests. Alone in her bathroom, she took both tests. There was no doubt, both confirmed that she was pregnant.

“I need to talk to you before daddy gets home,” Sherry told her mother, the next day when she got home from school.

“It sounds serious,” her mother replied.

“Mom. I’m pregnant!” Sherry sobbingly blurted out.

“Oh my God! Your father is going to go ballistic! You know he is not going to let you have an abortion,” her mother said.

“I know!” Sherry sobbed.

“Do you want to tell me who the father is,” her mother asked, starting to tear up.

“The weekend you and daddy were out of town, I went over next door to help Bobby study for our midterm English Lit exam. He raped me,” Sherry sobbed, but could not bring herself to tell her mother that Lester had raped her also, and that she did not know which one of them got her pregnant.

That evening Sherry’s mother told her husband that their daughter was pregnant by the boy next door. Sherry’s father immediately went over to confront the boy. When Lester Wingate opened the door, Sherry’s father said, “My daughter said she was over here, and your son raped her. She is pregnant!”

“Yes, she was over here, and yes, they had sex. It was consensual. Now that she’s pregnant, she wants to cry rape,” Lester told Sherry’s father.

“I did not condone Bobby making a video of your daughter, but now that she is trying to say that she was raped, because she got pregnant, I guess it may have been a good thing. Do not get me wrong. Bobby should have used a condom. I will see to it that my son man’s up. He will marry your daughter if that is acceptable to you?” Lester said, and then took out the video camera and showed Sherry’s father the video on the little built-in video screen.

After seeing the video, Sherry’s father did not believe that she had actually been raped. His only concern was that his daughter would be bringing disgrace to the family name if it got out that she was pregnant with an illegitimate child.

“The boy said he would marry you. You will not get an abortion. You will marry him, damn it!” Sherry’s father told her in a very stern and demanding voice.

Against her mother’s and Sherry’s begging to the contrary, Sherry’s father forced his sixteen-year-old daughter to marry Bobby Wingate. After the private ceremony, with only Lester and Sherry’s parents attending, the teen was forced to move in with her new husband and his father.

On her wedding night, her now father-in-law took her to his bedroom and forced her to strip for him. Once she was nude, he put her on the bed on her hands and knees. Lester quickly took off his clothes and then got on the bed with his son’s new wife. He scooted his naked body up behind Sherry’s up-turned ass. Lester grabbed hold of her hips as he slid his hard cock into her pussy, causing the teen to let out a loud moan. He slid in-and-out of her pussy until his cock was good and slick.

“I am going to make damn sure, that you, are going to remember your wedding night and the fun we had,” Lester said, as he pulled his hard cock out of Sherry’s pussy and, before she had time to react, he rammed it into her tight virgin ass.

“Oh God! No! Not there! Take it out!” the teen screamed, as she tried to scoot forward in the bed to get Lester’s cock out of her extremely tight little asshole.

“No, you don’t,” Lester said, as he grabbed Sherry’s long dark-red hair and dragged her back, as he rammed into her ass extremely hard.

The teen just knelt there crying as Lester kept sliding in-and-out of her back door until he ejaculated, and she was forced to take the first load of hot male cum in her ass. After he pulled out and turned loose of her hair, Sherry just slumped over crying. Lester had worked up a sweat fucking the young redhead’s ass, so he decided to get up and take a shower. He left her lying there on the bed crying. Lester knew that she had nowhere to go. Her father had essentially kicked her out, forcing her to get married.

When Lester came out of the bathroom naked, Sherry eased her nude body off the bed and slowly walked by him as she went to the bathroom to pee. She had waited until he came out, she did not want to sit on the toilet and pee in front of him. When she came out of the bathroom, Lester was sitting on the side of the bed stroking his cock, bringing it back to full erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.