Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Tim stood back as Frank opened his daughter’s bedroom door and said, “Karen, can I see you for a minute?”

The teens were lying across Karen’s bed. Both were barefooted and had on pull-over tops and shorts.

“Sure dad,” Karen replied, as she got off the bed and came out into the hallway.

Frank bent down and whispered the small teen’s trigger phrase in her ear, putting her into her altered state. Tim walked into the bedroom. Wendy hit the remote and turned off the CD and sat up on the side of the bed and asked, “Is something wrong?”

Tim told the teen that everything was fine, and then said her trigger phrase, putting her into her altered state. Karen came back into the room with Frank behind her.

“You two continue doing what you were doing, but do not come out of the bedroom until one of us comes and gets you,” Frank said.

“Yes sir,” the two teens said, in unison.

Frank and Tim left the two teens there and went looking for their wives. They found them in the living room still chitchatting. Elizabeth was sitting on the love seat and Amanda was on the sofa. Tim went and sat beside Amanda and Frank by his wife. They each whispered their respective trigger phrases in their wife’s ear, putting them into their altered state.

“Now that we have our wives and daughters under control, I am going to take Amanda and Wendy in mine and Elizabeth’s bedroom. You can use Karen’s room for her and Elizabeth,” Frank told his brother.

“That will be fine,” Tim replied. He then looked at his brother’s wife and said, “Elizabeth, get your hot sexy ass up. You are going to Karen’s room with me.

“I am here to obey and please you,” Elizabeth said, in a soft sexual suggestive manner. She then stood up and Tim slid his arm around his sister-in-law’s waist. Before walking out of the living room together, Tim told Frank, “I will send Wendy to your bedroom.”

Now that Tim and Elizabeth had left the room, Frank looked at Tim’s beautiful and sexy blonde wife. Seeing Amanda in high school as a beautiful and sexy young cheerleader, he never thought that he would ever see the day where he could shove his hard cock into her hot pussy and have those luscious lips wrapped around his cock.”

“You can use me in any way you like. I will perform whatever you desire,” Amanda said, in a sweet flirtatious voice. She was acting in a manner that she never could have imagined. But now in her altered state, instead of being a moral upstanding single mother raising a teenage daughter, she was a willing sexually submissive slut that would perform any lewd sexual act required of her while not caring what devious sexual acts men did with her teenage daughter. Frank then took Amanda to his bedroom.

When Tim and Elizabeth went to Karen’s room, the two sexy young teens were waiting. Tim looked at his stepdaughter and said, “Wendy. Frank wants you in his bedroom, do whatever he tells you.”

“Yes sir,” the sexy blonde teen replied, as she got up and went to Frank and Elizabeth’s bedroom.

Tim looked over at his petite teen niece and her mother and said, “You two need to get undressed.”

Elizabeth was wearing a button-up shirt and a pair of slacks. She immediately started unbuttoning her shirt while Karen pulled her top up over her head and off, dropping it on the floor. Elizabeth let her shirt slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Both mother and daughter reached behind their back and unhooked their bra. They each added their bra to the floor. Elizabeth unfastened her slacks as Karen did the same with her shorts. They then pushed them down their legs and stepped out of them, with Elizabeth slipping off her shoes also.

Tim was quickly taking off his clothes while Frank’s wife and daughter removed their panties, leaving them nude. Once he was naked, he said, “Karen, I am going to fuck your hot little cunt, but first, your mother is going to suck me good and hard.” Tim then looked at Elizabeth and said, “Get on your knees and suck my cock hard.” Frank’s wife then dropped down on her knees and wrapped her lips around her brother-in-law’s cock and started sucking him. While she was performing fellatio, Tim looked at his niece and said, “Karen, get on your bed, on your back, and spread your legs.”

“Yes sir, Uncle Tim,” Karen replied, as her mother continued sucking her brother-in-law.

Karen laid down on her bed and spread her legs wide; looking seductively at her uncle while playing with her pussy and waiting for her mother to finish her task. Very quickly Elizabeth’s hot mouth had Tim’s cock fully erect. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and climbed on the bed with her daughter. The young teen let out a loud sexual moan when her uncle’s cock slid into her hot wet pussy. Her mother sat back, in a chair across from the bed, and watched completely unconcerned as Tim pounded her petite young daughter’s cunt, stroke after stroke.

While his inflamed meat-pole was sliding in-and-out of his niece’s tight slick cunt, Tim was thinking, ‘Karen is even better this time than when I took her virginity.’ The petite young teen was gyrating her hips and giving him an exceptionally good fuck. She was performing her duties as a young obedient slut extremely well. With her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock, Tim did not last long before ejaculating and filling Karen’s young pussy full of cum. He stayed inside her until his cock softened. When he pulled out, some of his cum was leaking out of her little hole. Tim was very satisfied with Karen’s performance as a sexy young teenage slut.

“Elizabeth. Karen did not have an orgasm while I was fucking her. I want you to get on the bed and get your head in-between your daughter’s legs. Use that hot mouth of yours on her pussy, clean it out and continue until she has a climax,” Tim told his sister-in-law that was sitting across from the bed. He had gotten up off of the bed and out of the way.

“I will do as I am told,” Elizabet replied, in a soft obedient voice. She had no experience at performing lesbian sex, as she got up and went over to the bed. Her daughter was lying there with her legs still spread, waiting. Some of Tim’s cum that had leaked out was on her pussy lips and in her little slit. Elizabeth climbed on the bed and lowered her mouth to Karen’s pussy. She licked Tim’s cum off her daughter’s well fucked cunt. Karen was moaning and gyrating her hips as her mother found her little clit and started sucking and licking it. Suddenly, the teen let out a very loud moan while having a major orgasm, squirting her love juice all over her mother’s tongue and face.

Karen laid there panting heavily as Elizabeth got up, picked her shirt up off the floor, and used it to wipe her face clean. She then looked at Tim and in her soft submissive voice said, “That was my first time. I did my best. Hopefully, it pleased you.”

“You did well,” Tim replied.

“I had never done that before. Karen certainly surprised be when she let loose in my face. I will have to confess, I was not expecting that,” Elizabeth softly said.

“Did you enjoy eating your daughter’s pussy?” Tim asked.

“No, but you told me to do it, so I did it to the best of my ability,” Elizabeth answered, in a soft submissive voice.

“Karen, did you like your hot little cunt being eaten?” Tim asked.

“Yes, but I had rather it had not been with my mother. Having a boy or man doing it, I think would be even better, or a girl closer to my age,” Karen softly replied.

“I appreciate your honesty, now I want you to suck my cock good and hard so that I can fuck your mother in her fine tight ass,” Tim said.

“Yes sir,” Karen said, in her sweet young voice, as she eased her nude body off the bed and went over to her uncle sitting in the chair and knelt down in front of him. Tim opened his legs and let his niece crawl in-between them. The petite teen lowered her head wrapping her lips around her uncle’s cock. She then started moving her pretty head sucking him and bringing him back to an erection.

“Elizabeth, get on the bed on your stomach,” Tim said, as her daughter was performing oral sex for him.

Without hesitating, Elizabeth, still nude, laid down on her stomach and waited. It did not take long before Karen had Tim’s cock hard. She just kept sucking it until Tim told her that she could stop.

Leaving the young teen there on her knees, Tim got up and went over to the bed. Elizabeth did not resist when her brother-in-law got on the bed, laid on her back, and whispered in her ear, “I have wanted to fuck your sexy tight ass ever since Frank brought you home the first-time, way back when you and he were dating. I remember seeing you in them tight jeans that left little to the imagination of how fine your ass was.”

Tim then shoved his hard cock into his sister-in-law’s tight virgin ass. Elizabeth let out a loud grunting moan as his cock went deep into her backdoor. She was extremely tight, as he slid in-and-out of her. Elizabeth uncontrollably wiggled her ass as she painfully took Tim’s hard cock in her derrière. It only increased his pleasure as he ejaculated in Elizabeth’s backdoor.

After unloading his cum into Elizabeth’s ass, Tim pulled his softening cock out of her and got up. Karen had gotten off of her knees and was sitting in the chair while watching her mother get ass fucked. Elizabeth had rolled over on her side. Tim grabbed his nude young niece by her hand and pulled her to her feet while saying, “Come with me, we are going to take a shower.” The young teen let her uncle lead her into the bathroom. After regulating the hot water, they got into the shower. Tim enjoyed soaping up the petite’s teen’s body. He then had her soap him, especially his cock.

After Karen got his cock good and clean, they rinsed off. While the teen was stroking his cock with her small soapy hands, she had gotten her uncle hard again. There in the shower with the hot water running over them, Tim put his niece on her knees and had her suck him off. After Karen sucked him dry, they got out of the shower and dried off. While the young teen was blow-drying her long hair, Tim came out of the bathroom. Elizabeth was still lying on the bed nude and said, “You sure were in the shower a long time.”

“Karen had to get me good and clean, and I must say she performed her task extremely well,” Tim commented. Just then the teen came out of the bathroom. Elizabeth then went and took a shower. It was getting late by then, so Tim and the two females laid down on Karen’s double bed and went to sleep. Elizabeth was on one side of him and Karen on the other side. It actually was not overly cramped thanks to Karen’s small petite body that Tim could snuggle up to.

While Tim was having his fun with Elizabeth and Karen, Frank was enjoying Amanda and Wendy. They were in the master bedroom. Frank had the sexy sixteen-year-old blonde on her back, with her legs spread and him in-between them. He was pounding his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy, as her mother laid beside them on the king-size bed. Amanda, in her altered state, fully accepted her daughter being a submissive young slut. Afterall, she was one, why not her daughter?

Wendy was moaning and gyrating her hips, fucking Frank like the young slut she had been programed to be in her altered state. It did not take long before Frank was filling the teen’s cunt full of hot male cum. So much so, that it was oozing out when he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.