Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

At his apartment, Tim sat back as Amanda automatically started stripping. She was looking at him as she unbuttoned her blouse. When she got it completely undone, she eased it off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Reaching behind her back, Amanda unhooked her bra. She held it to her breasts with one arm as she eased the straps off her shoulders. Without a hint of resistant, she pulled her bra away from her absolutely beautiful set of D-cup breasts. They stood up nice and firm with perfect size nipples and areolas.

Amanda leaned over to slip off her high heels. Tim especially liked the way the blonde divorcee’s large nude breasts were swinging freely as she removed one high heel and then the other. She then stood back upright and unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. Tim watched in total amazement, as the girl that he had dreamed about in high school, slid her panties down and stepped out of them and her skirt. She was now standing in front of him nude. Her large patch of soft blonde hair on her pussy, which had never been trimmed, was on full display.

Tim quickly shed his clothes. When he was naked, Tim pulled Amanda’s nude body against his. Her large breasts were mashed against his bare chest as he kissed her full on the lips. She passionately returned his kiss, while he felt her fine tight ass with both hands and rubbed his hard cock against her. When Tim pulled back from the kiss, he put his arm around Amanda and guided her to his bedroom. He asked, “How many men have you fucked?”

“Only one. The man that I married, and he turned out to be a total asshole. The bastard used me like I was nothing more than a slut just for his sexual gratification, and then cheated on me,” Amanda answered, hatefully without hesitation, reiterating part of what she had said in the car.

“Well, I am going to use your sexy body. Now get on the bed and spread your legs,” Tim said.

“I will do anything required of me,” the beautiful and sexy blonde, with no will of her own while in her altered state, said. She then laid on the bed and spread her legs, completely willing to let Tim do anything he wanted to her.

“Are you on any birth control?” Tim asked.

“No. I have not had sexual intercourse since my divorce and have not needed to be on any type of birth control,” Amanda answered.

“Good. You just might get pregnant tonight. Would you like to have my baby?” Tim asked.

“If that is what you want, I will have your baby,” Amanda answered, in her soft sexy and submissive voice.

Young Amanda Gilroy would not have even given Tim the time of day. She had been kind of a snob in high school. Admittedly he thought, an incredibly beautiful and sexy snob; but a snob nevertheless, to anyone that she did not deem up to her standards. She had dated all the most popular boys, got invited to all the best parties, and was a member of the elite social clique. Now Amanda at thirty-five and divorced with a teenage daughter was his, and he was going to make long overdue use of her sexy body as he crawled in-between her open legs. She let out a loud moan as the first cock in years slid into her wet pussy.

Tim was amazed just how tight and snug her slick cunt was, as he slid his hard cock in-and-out of it. He could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as she worked her hips, willingly fucking him. Amanda was loudly moaning from the immense pleasure she was getting from his hard cock driving in-and-out of her cunt, just like he had programmed her to do. She screamed out, wrapping her legs around Tim as she was having a massive orgasm; triggered by him ejaculating a huge amount of hot male cum into her pussy.

After pumping the last drop of baby-making cum into Amanda’s unprotected pussy, Tim rolled off of her sexy body. He could not believe that she had gone all those years without letting some man fuck her. From the way that she fucked, it sure was not because she did not like sex. Although, admittedly, her sex drive was increased by her altered state. The divorcee had lost all self-confidence in her sexuality, so had not been sexually active. Amanda had given her husband everything she had to offer, letting him use her in ways that made her feel used and degraded afterwards. Things she thought she would have never let any man do to her, and he still cheated on her.

Tim decided, after the incredible blowjob and amazing fuck, that he wanted Amanda available on a more enduring basis. To accomplish this as part of her normal persona, he put Amanda into her programing mode and gave her the instructions, “From now on, even in your normal state, you will continue to date and have unrestricted sex with me. If and when I ask you to marry me, you will accept and become my wife. After our marriage, you will be a sweet loving wife in public. In our bedroom, you will engage in any sexual act that I may desire.”

Then, after returning Amanda to her altered state, she astonished Tim when she said, “Amanda in her normal state will be as you have instructed her, as will I.”

“Is you daughter, Wendy, still a virgin?” Tim asked, as they laid there resting.

“I think so, but she has a boyfriend that has been trying to get her to go steady with him. However, she has not committed to that yet. Said that she really likes him but is not ready to get into a committed relationship yet. As you know, Wendy is beautiful and sexy. I am sure he is pressuring her to have sex with him, if they haven’t already done it,” Amanda replied.

After resting for a while, Tim had Amanda perform oral sex. She slid her lips around his now hard again cock and began moving her pretty blonde head up-and-down, sucking him. Amanda had learned, as a young wife trying to satisfy her husband, how to give an extremely good blowjob. It did not take long before Tim was ejaculating and filling Amanda’s mouth full of cum. She quickly swallowed it down, like she had done for her husband, after he had ridiculed her very badly the time that she had jumped up and ran to the bathroom and spit out his cum. It had been her first time, and after that, she managed to grudgingly swallow his cum.

While they were resting again, Tim found out all about the remainder of Amanda’s failed marriage, getting a divorce, and then raising a daughter as a single mother. All about the men that constantly hit on her because they thought, being she was a divorcee, that she would be an easy fuck. Many of the men were married themselves, which thoroughly repulsed Amanda. He laid there fondling her magnificent breasts until he was hard again, and then he climbed back on top of the sexy blonde and fucked her again. Once he had added another load of cum into her pussy, he rolled off Amanda, got up, and started putting on his clothes.

“Get up and get dressed. I am going to take you home now,” Tim told Amanda, as he finished dressing. If it were not for her teenage daughter at home, he would have kept Amanda there all night. She slid her nude body off the bed. Tim watched as she got dressed and was attempted to keep her all night regardless of her daughter, but then thought better of it. Now, she was his anytime he wanted her. In the car on the way to her house Tim used her trigger phrase to bring Amanda back to her normal state. Only now, she had the new feelings about Tim, that he had programmed into her.

“I had a wonderful time tonight,” Amanda said, as he pulled into her driveway.

Tim stopped the car, got out, and went around and opened Amanda’s door. She slid out of the passenger’s seat, and he walked her to her front door. Tim leaned down and kissed her goodnight. Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss before she pulled back and said goodnight and went into her house. For the next few weeks, they dated. Most of their dates, after dinner, were at Tim’s apartment with Amanda on her back with her legs spread and Tim in-between them, pounding his hard cock into her hot cunt. If she was not on her back, then Amanda was on her knees performing oral sex. This was now all happening in her normal state.

It was on a Saturday afternoon that Tim was going to introduce the other members to Amanda. Tim had Amanda over at his apartment and had already put her into her altered state because Mark and Frank were coming over. When they got there, Tim had the beautiful and sexy blonde divorcee go to the door and let them in. Once in the apartment, she gave them each a long passionate kiss, just as she had been instructed.

Tim was sitting in his recliner. Mark and Frank went over and sit down on the sofa, leaving a space in-between them. Amanda went over and sit down between the two men that were strangers to her. She did not remember either one of them from high school. That day, Amanda was wearing a nice skirt and button-up blouse along with a pair of high heels.

“Amanda has certainly retained her beauty,” Mark commented.

“Why thank you,” the blonde spoke up, in a sexy and flirtatious voice while moving a hand over and placing it on Mark’s leg giving in a light massage. Amanda then slowly worked her hand up to the bulge in his pants and said, “You seem to have gotten excited,” while rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

“I would say that you have programmed her extremely well. She is one hot sexy bitch,” Frank told his brother.

“I would not want you to feel left out,” Amanda said, in a soft sexy voice as she reached her other hand over and rubbed the bulge in Frank’s pants while he reciprocated by reaching over and groping her D-cup breasts through her blouse and bra.

After a couple of minutes, Tim said, “Amanda, you are going to cause their pants to be extremely messy it you cause them to cum in their pants. Get up and do a striptease for them.”

The beautiful and sexy blonde divorcee removed her hands and stood up in front of Mark and Frank. Tim picked up his remote control to his stereo and turned it on. An instrumental with a sexual beat came on. A few days earlier, Amanda had done a striptease for Tim before he fucked her. It had really turned him on, and he knew Mark and Frank was going to enjoy her performance. Tim was grateful to her ex, if she had gone to all the work of learning to do the extremely sexy striptease, she had performed for him.

Amanda while looking at Mark and Frank started swaying her hips to the sound of the music. She slowly and flirtatiously unbuttoned her blouse. When she got it undone, she slipped is off her shoulders and allowed it to slide down her arms and fall to the floor. All the while, she kept swaying to the sound of the music. Amanda then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Holding her loose cups to her breasts, she eased her bra straps off of her shoulders. The beautiful and sexy blonde then pulled her bra away from her magnificent nude breasts and tossed it to Mark.

With Amanda being topless, and still moving to the beat of the music, her fabulous nude D-cup breasts were swinging and bouncing. She then turned her back to Mark and Frank. Leaning her head back Amanda shook her head, causing her beautiful blonde hair to act as if it were dancing to the music. With her head back, the ends of her long hair reached all the way to her well-formed ass.

Amanda, while continuing to move with the music, unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She then pushed her panties down, letting them join her skirt. Amanda then stepped backwards out of her clothes. That put her close enough that Frank and Mark could have reached out and touched her. When she bent over, as if to pick up her skirt and panties, her extremely sexy nude ass was almost in their face. Her little brown hole and pussy were on full display. The sexy blonde wiggled her ass and then stood back up and turned around facing Mark and Frank once again. She was now standing there in only her high heels.

When the music stopped, Tim asked, “Which one of you is going to do her first?”

Frank jumped up and said, “The bitch as made me extremely horny. I want some of that hot pussy.” He then slid his arm around the sexy blonde’s slim waist. Amanda did not resist as he guided her towards and then into the bedroom. Knowing what was expected of her, she eased her nude body, except for her high heels, on the bed. Lying on her back, Amanda spread her legs making her pussy available. Frank had quickly shed his clothes and was naked. He wasted no time in climbing on top of the beautiful blonde divorcee.

Mark and Tim could hear Amanda’s lout sexual moans while being fucked by Frank. It did not take him long before he was filling her pussy with his hot male cum. After letting the blonde’s vaginal muscles milk his cock dry, Frank pulled his spent cock out of the woman that, as a teenager in high school, all the boys wanted to fuck. He then put his clothes back on and went into the living room, leaving Amanda lying on the bed nude.

“Well, how was she?” Tim asked his brother.

“Absolutely fantastic, she has one hot pussy,” Frank replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.