Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

While Tim was hugging his seventeen-year-old niece, Karen, he whispered her trigger phrase to put her in her altered state. Frank and Elizabeth were sitting on the sofa and Frank quickly gave his wife her trigger phrase, putting her in her altered state, so that she would not interfere while they had their fun with Karen. The teen did not show any signs of resisting as her uncle felt her firm young breasts through her top and bra. She let out a slight whimper when he pinched one nipple and then the other one through her clothing, but she did not try to shove his hands away.

“Let’s go to your room so that I can fuck that tight little pussy of yours,” Tim said, as he turned loose of the teen’s breast.

“You can have me anyway you like,” Karen said, in a sweet flirtatious voice. Then while showing no sign of objection, Karen turned and walked toward her bedroom with her uncle behind her. She was wearing a pair of jeans and pull-over top. Tim was watching the natural sway of her tight little ass as she walked ahead of him. His cock was already hard and pushing out against his pants. When they got into her bedroom, Karen turned looking at her uncle, and asked, “How would you like me?”

“Have you ever thought about having sex with me?” Tim asked his sexy young niece.

“No, Karen thinks that would be incest and immoral,” Karen replied, in her sweet innocent altered state voice.

“Your father said that you are still a virgin,” Tim said.

“I have never been fucked, but I sucked my boyfriend’s dick and daddy had me suck his,” Karen said, without showing any sign of awkwardness.

“Did you like sucking their cocks?” Tim asked.

“It was ok, I guess. I did not care much for having to swallow daddy’s cum, but he had told me to do it, so I did,” Karen answered in a sweet soft voice.

“Will you do anything you are told?” Tim asked.

“Yes, while I am in my altered state, as I am now,” the teen answered without hesitation.

“Take off your clothes. I want to see that sexy nude petite body of yours,” Tim said.

“Yes sir,” Karen replied, and then immediately pulled her top up past her breasts and over her head. She laid it on her dresser and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Tim watched as the teen removed it and laid it with her top. She was now standing in front of her uncle, topless, showing no signs of remorse or awkwardness. Her tits were small, but large enough on her small petite body. In fact, her small body was extremely well proportioned for its size.

Continuing to strip, Karen slipped off her shoes, unfastened her jeans, and pushed them down her legs to where she could step out of them. She then did the same with her panties. Now completely nude, and fully exposed to her uncle, she stood there waiting for him to tell her what he wanted her to do. Tim looked over her fabulous sexy petite seventeen-year-old body with her nice little patch of dark-brown hair on her pussy mound and then said, “Get on the bed on your back and spread your legs. I am going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours,” while quickly taking off his clothes.

“I will do anything you want of me,” the teen softly said, and without hesitation, Karen laid down on her back and spread her legs as instructed. Now naked and fully erect, Tim crawled in-between her open thighs while lining up the head of his cock with the little opening of her virgin pussy. Then with a tremendous shove of his hips, her uncle was only able to imbed about half of his cock into her extremely tight but slick cunt. However, it was effective enough to tear through her hymen, taking her virginity. Karen’s legs kicked up and she let out a loud groaning moan, but the teen made no effort to shove her uncle off her.

“You will get used to taking hard male cocks. We are going to make a horny little slut out of you,” her uncle grunted out. Tim pulled his cock back, and then slammed into her as hard as he could. This time successfully imbedding his cock completely in her pussy, causing her to let out another loud groaning moan. The small teen was extremely tight as Tim worked his hard cock in-and-out of her young cunt. As the pain of losing her virginity subsided, the teen started gyrating her hips, willingly fucking her uncle. Keren’s altered state programming having its effect on her. Unable to hold back any longer, Tim ejaculated, filling Karen’s pussy full of his baby-making cum. He could still feel her vaginal muscles squeezing tight around his cock as it softened. Being they had put her on birth control, Tim knew he was in no danger of impregnating the young teen.

“You were a fantastic fuck,” Tim told his niece, as he pulled his now soft cock out of Karen’s small tight pussy and eased his body up off of hers.

“That is how you wanted me wasn’t it?” the seventeen-year-old asked, in a low sweet submissive voice.

“Absolutely!” Tim replied, as he leaned over and kissed the teen. She passionately returned his kiss.

“You know you can now have me anytime you want me, and I will do whatever you like, for you, or whomever you tell me to have sex with,” Karen said, when Tim removed his mouth from hers.

“You are going to make a damn good young slut,” her uncle commented.

“I will do my best,” Karen said, in her sweet soft voice.

“Get up and put your clothes on,” Tim told the teen, as he got off the bed and started getting dressed.

Karen slid her nude body off the bed and started putting her clothes back on. When they were both fully dressed again, Tim put his arm around the small teen as they walked together back to the living room where Frank and Elizabeth were. When they walked into the room, Frank’s fly was unzipped, and his hard cock was sticking out. Elizabeth was on her knees performing oral sex for him. The teen showed no reaction to seeing her mother sucking her father’s cock.

“How was my daughter?” Frank asked, as he looked at his brother.

“Karen here, was absolutely great. She is a fantastic fuck,” Tim said, as he hugged the teen tighter and squeezed her breasts.

“Let Elizabeth finish here and we will bring them back to normal,” Frank said, as his wife’s head was going up-and-down sucking his cock while having no reaction to Tim and Keren coming into the room.

Tim and Karen went over to the sofa and sat down. He had his arm around the teen kneading her breasts through her top and bra as Frank ejaculated in her mother’s mouth. Elizabeth swallowed his cum as she sucked him dry. After his cock quit spurting and was softening, his wife raised her head; slowly letting it slip from between her lips. She then got off her knees and sat down beside her husband on the loveseat.

After stuffing his spent cock back in his pants, and zipping up, Frank said, “We can bring them back to their normal state now.”

He then gave his wife her trigger phase to bring her back to her normal state. At the same time Tim removed his arm from around Karen and gave the teen her reversal trigger phrase. Both Elizabeth and Karen returned to their normal state and were completely unaware of the loss of time and the sexual activities that they each had been engaged in.

“I better go start dinner unless you are planning to go out to eat?” Elizabeth asked, looking at her husband.

“I wasn’t, but if you had rather go out, we can do that,” Frank replied.

“No. I will just whip something up,” Elizabeth said, and then asked Tim, “Are you staying for dinner?”

“No. I have some things that I have to do,” Tim replied.

“Well. I hate to leave good company, but I have to go take a bath and get ready. I have a date to night,” Karen said, as she got up, hugged her uncle, and headed off to her room.

“See you next time,” Elizabeth told Tim, and then got up and headed toward the kitchen.

“Until then,” Tim replied, as he watched his sister-in-law’s fine ass sway as she walked out of the room.

“I hope you do not mind, but I am going to fuck that tight ass of hers,” Tim told Fred.

“Elizabeth does have a nice ass. When she is in her altered state, anything is fair game. I certainly plan to have my fun with your wife, if you ever decide to get one,” Frank said.

“When Karen gets home from her date tonight, her hot little pussy is going to get fucked again,” Frank continued.

“I meant to tell you that Karen’s pussy was very tight. She is such a small girl at 5’1” and 105lbs, I was wondering if she was going to be able to take all my cock inside of her hot little cunt. I had to force it, but it all went in; and after she got used to it, she was fucking me fine,” Tim told his brother.

Later that night Frank had already put Elizabeth in her altered state, where she had been programed to obey and accept anything done to her and her daughter without having any concerns whatsoever. They were sitting in the den watching television when Karen came home from her date. Frank looked up at his petite seventeen-year-old daughter. She looked sexy as hell standing there, with her small but ample breasts pushing out against her light green blouse. The short gray skirt that she was wearing showed off her pretty smooth legs. Part of her long dark-brown hair was hanging over her left shoulder and the rest hung down behind her back.

After saying hi to her mother and father, Karen turned to go to her room. However, she was stopped when Frank said her trigger, instantly putting her into her altered state. The teen turned back and looked at her father and asked, “What would you like of me?” in her sweet sexy voice.

“Who did you go out with tonight?” her father asked.

“Wade Rocha,” Karen answered.

“Did you make out with him tonight?” Frank asked.

“Yes. After the movie, we drove down by the lake and parked. We kissed while he played with my breasts. I let him slide his hand under my skirt and feel my pussy through my panties. He wanted to fuck me, but I would not let him. I did however, let him take his dick out. It was hard as a rock and sticking up. He wanted me to suck him. I knew he needed some relief, so I slid my mouth down over his dick and sucked it.”

“Just as he was about to ejaculate, I took my mouth off his dick and used my hands to finish him off. He was so excited that he spurted cum all over my hands, his legs, and the car seat. He had to take off his t-shirt, that he was wearing underneath his regular button-up shirt, so that we could use it to wipe his cum up,” Karen told her father.

“Are you going to let him fuck you?” Frank asked his daughter.

“No, unless I’m told to let him. Karen is not that kind of girl, and boys brag about the girls they have fucked. I did not even let him cum in my mouth. It was just that he got so turned-on when we made out, that he had to have some relief. He swore that he would not tell anyone what I had done for him. I told him if he wanted me to do it again, it would have to be a secret between the two of us. That I did not want a reputation of giving head, even to my boyfriend,” Karen said.

Frank was amazed that the teen could view herself as two separate individuals while in her alternant state and respond to questions pertaining only to her normal state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.