Oh, Brother! - Cover

Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Martin Wolfe is second from the youngest in a family of siblings left behind by the Confederacy's pickups. He is also the only male, and that soon makes him more than just an annoying brother now.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism   Military   War  

“So, about co-sponsorship, I agree that we should at least consider it,” I reply to Joanna, Tyler’s sister-turned-sponsor, as we sat in our booth in Red Robin.

“Co-sponsors, huh? And I would get to sleep with both Tyler and this stud here? What’s your name again, sir?” Crystal licked her lips as she considered her prospects.

“Martin Wolfe. If your sponsor agrees to the co-sponsorship and so do I, it will happen, and the same with me fucking you. I hope to fuck Joanna, too, of course. She seems agreeable. Also, if Joanna sincerely wants Tyler to fuck my sisters, I’m game for it. Yes, these are my own sisters. The eldest is Sandra, but we call her Sandy. Then there are the twins, Marla and Michelle. Last is my youngest sister, the baby of the family, sweet Stephanie. She’s seventeen and cute as a button, don’t you agree? The twins are adorable themselves, and Big Sis here, well, she’s a woman definitely entering her prime, I think. They’re all pregnant, too!” I bragged on all of my sisters, very proud of them.

“ALL of your sisters are knocked up? ALL of them? Holy smokes, I’ve been trying to get pregnant by hubby for years! You don’t happen to have a spot left for another conk, do you? Clearly, you’re a sponsor!” the waitress, one Talia by name, winked at me and made her intentions very brazen.

“Um, well, I’m afraid that I took up all four spots, plus I’ve agreed to a plan that would make my mother, already a concubine in the Civil Service pool, my other concubine, a supernumerary, if you will, but maybe we can find you a sponsor here in the near future. I’m just not sure who,” I blushed a little, while Talia shrugged and made a point of getting everyone’s order just right.

“So, your own mother, too, huh? Nice deal. Tyler would get to fuck her as well, I presume. I remember him saying that she was a cougar, a real MILF, though he said to his friends, not directly to me. I simply eavesdropped. Dana Wolfe, wasn’t it?” Joanna grinned at the notion of her brother and I fucking Mom like that.

“That would be the deal. It’s called the Reunion Plan, and whoever conceived it is a genius! Homes will be found for unsponsored pool concubines, while families will be reunited, and the Civil Service will gain badly needed staff. We’re losing combat troops, true, but those get replaced constantly. Meanwhile, those killed in action often leave behind a lot of conks with no will for them, at least the younger ones who think themselves invincible.

“On a different topic, let’s see what we can do for you, girlie. Where are you from, Talia?” I inquired now, even as Sandy blew in my ear and Joanna played with Tyler’s bulge.

“Corfu, an island in Greece. It’s where Prince Philip was born, you know,” Talia now explained her delectable accent and mildly olive complexion.

“Ah, a good Greek girl, eh?” I teased her, even waxing Canadian for a second.

“Well, I didn’t say anything about being ‘good,’ sir,” Talia winked at me, licking her lips and adding, “even if you don’t get a bonus slot or find me a sponsor, I want to fuck you, sir.”

“My name’s Martin,” I introduced myself formally, but Talia was having none of that.

“Oh, no, sir. Your name is ‘sir,’ as far as I’m concerned. Sir, because I haven’t earned the right to call you my Master yet. Word of warning, I’m already a bit sassy, but I’m also a subbie. I’m kinky as fuck. Like I said, I’m not a ‘good’ Greek girl at all. Greek, yes, and definitely a girl, but ‘good’ is a whole different adjective,” Talia kissed me forcefully, pressing her luck, but hardly upsetting my sisters.

“Bro, if you get the chance with her, I know what I said before, but now you’re not desperate ... you’d be picking her because you wanted her, not because you had no other options, and damn, bro, she’s cute!” Sandy encouraged me, “you should totally fuck her and maybe Joanna can claim if she’s lucky enough to somehow get an extra slot.”

“Well, just in case, Tyler should fuck her as well, but I don’t mind if he gets your sloppy seconds. You found her, after all. As to whether he minds, well, I love him to death, but he needs to accept things like that. They’re part of his new life as a male conk ... MY male conk!” Joanna told us while still playing with Tyler’s bulge and encouraging Crystal to kiss her neck.

Meanwhile, Talia left our table and dropped off our order, eager to get us our burgers and fries, not to mention our drinks, but also well aware that she wanted to talk to us again. Of course, some of the other patrons started to get a little jealous that she paid so much attention to us, but, hey, she was in survival and submissive mode at once. She wanted to find her sponsor, and it was only a question of time before she did. If they were sponsors and they wanted her, they’d need to act quickly.

I would have myself, but I already got one bonus slot, and it was filled with Mom, someone very irreplaceable. If I had two slots, well, I’d have grabbed Talia with both hands, but maybe Joanna would get an extra and take her to the stars for us. Talia’s friendly style certainly didn’t hurt her cause, nor did her tendency to wear her slacks very tight and show her figure through them.

When Talia started to head back to us, one of the other patrons grabbed her left hand very angrily and she stood there, terrified. She was clearly afraid to anger him, in case he was a sponsor and she missed her chance, but she really wanted to spend more time serving us, as she preferred to be Joanna’s or mine. She didn’t want to be that rude customer’s conk if she could avoid it.

I barely stood up to confront the guy, as did Tyler instinctively, when the grey field popped up around the restaurant. A tall, Amazonian black woman and her apparently Hispanic male companion rose and coughed to announce what everyone could already figure out: this was a pickup. Oh, shit, I thought, do they know about the Reunion Plan, and if not, how can it be salvaged? I wanted to go, and the sooner the better, but I didn’t want to fail to rescue Mom. I had committed to it.

“Listen up, you lucky sons of bitches, and daughters, for that matter! I am Gunnery Sergeant Melissa Phillips and this is Sergeant Pablo Olivares of the Confederacy Marines! This is a special pickup! We have been following one particular prepack organized around a Martin Wolfe and his family, seeking the right moment for action, but a few of you other lucky saps have been caught up in the mix. Pablo and I had hoped to eat our burgers and fries in peace for a bit before acting, but it would seem that one of you has ideas that could interfere with our orders and our mission.

“You, let go of that woman right now! Don’t even try to pretend that you’re a sponsor, Kevin Dillard, because we all know better, don’t we? You’re just jealous, envious of the attention and special service that this waitress, Talia, was about to give our new recruit here for being an obvious sponsor! Yes, that’s him! You’re Martin Wolfe, aren’t you? And you, seated there, arise for a moment. You’re Joanna Cox, married to a Gerald Cox, I believe,” the senior partner announced for everyone’s benefit.

“Hey, why should I let her go? Why do you have to take only certain kinds of guys? Shouldn’t everyone get to go and all of the sponsors be male, all of the conks female? This equality crap is bullshit... , “ Kevin started to rant when Pablo stunned him, causing him to fall, quite limp, to the floor.

“That’s fitting! He was limp the only time that he ever tried to fuck me. He never tried again!” one of the other servers laughed, a woman with a name tag that read Valerie.

“Is he ... gay?” Melissa asked the AI.

“Incorrect. Kevin Dillard is frequently impotent due to excess alcohol abuse, along with harder narcotics, such as ecstasy. It is probable that he used said substances and they impaired both his judgment and his ability to achieve an erection. He also has a 2.4 CAP score, due to a psychological profile that indicates an extremely antisocial personality disorder.

“He has also been known to act as an Earth First troll on social media, railing against the Confederacy, and to associate with other Earth First sympathizers. While there is no evidence of terrorist activity, he fits the profile of a likely candidate for future acts of terrorism against the Confederacy. Given his recent actions, and the fact that we have temporary jurisdiction in this building, I would recommend summary execution to save everyone the trouble in the future,” the AI declared, making Melissa smile in particular.

“You heard it! Let’s go ahead and revive him, and then execute him. I want him to feel every second of his death!” Melissa told Pablo, who was more than happy to follow her command.

Kevin’s buddies were all very scared, most of them cowards who didn’t dare to try to help their friend. It was unlikely that any of them scored highly and it was quite obvious that he had been their leader. Without the shepherd, the rest of them were just sheep and they knew it. They were more than ready to sit and watch their erstwhile friend meet his doom, as Pablo revived him and gave him a lethal injection.

“May I?” Talia asked Melissa, who nodded, and then she slapped Kevin across the face.

Valerie immediately did the same, telling the others, “I was gonna take him as my conk, but obviously not anymore, even before you guys arrived and confirmed my suspicions. When he couldn’t get it up, he blamed me, and that was just wrong. I left and dumped his sorry ass for that and good riddance! Talia, right? You need a sponsor, look no further than me! I just need a male now, and I think that Habib here will do.”

Habib Al Nawaz, one of the bussers, was more than pleased at this news, especially since it was still tough for any Muslim to get extracted. His family of Shia Marsh Arabs back in Iraq would be very pleased at the news. A shy, virginal guy, he had a crush on Talia and Valerie for ages. He just hadn’t dared to act on it, being very self-conscious about all of the potential issues of pursuing a romance with Valerie Schwartz and Talia Gavras, the former a Jew and the latter a Greek Orthodox Christian.

“Relax, Habib. I know that you’re an Arab and a Muslim. I just don’t care. You’re a sweetheart and always have been. What some might call a gentleman. I know it and you know it, and for that matter, so does Talia. You’d make a rotten sponsor, being so timid and shy, but you’ll be a fine conk. So, Talia, how about it?” Valerie offered her co-worker, who was thrilled from the look on her face.

“Works for me. Did you want to co-sponsor with Martin and Joanna?” Talia suggested, while my bulge grew thicker by the second.

“Definitely! Is that permissible?” Valerie asked as Kevin Dillard perished at last.

“Naturally. The concubines are all prepared to consent to this, too, right? They’re ready to be listed and recorded as your harems?” Melissa turned to Joanna, Valerie, and me.

“I believe so, but I’d like to hear it from them,” I turned to my sisters.

“Definitely. It was my idea at first and I’m pregnant to you, as you know,” Sandy pledged herself to me.

“Record that,” Pablo asked the AI.

“Recorded. Sandra Wolfe is now the registered concubine of Martin Wolfe, her own brother,” the AI announced without any judgment, of course.

“And you, twins?” I asked Marla and Michelle.

“Hell, yeah!” they said in unison.

“Recorded. Marla and Michelle Wolfe are now registered as concubines to Martin Wolfe, their brother,” the AI continued, not even acting as if there were anything odd about registering twins at once to their brother.

“Steph?” I turned to Stephanie, who giggled and nodded.

“The body language is indicative of enthusiastic consent. Stephanie Wolfe is hereby registered as a concubine to Martin Wolfe, her elder brother,” the AI intoned.

“AI, I don’t detect any other sponsors but these three. Are there are any others in the vicinity?” Melissa now inquired.

“Only yourselves, of course, and you do have two slots, as does Pablo. That is why you two were chosen for this particular mission. It was considered desirable to ‘milk,’ for lack of a better colloquialism, this extraction for the maximum benefit of the Confederacy. Your past errors in selecting concubines will presumably not repeat themselves?” the AI answered with its usual aplomb.

“So, that’s twelve lucky concubines getting to leave here with five sponsors, then. Excellent news,” Pablo assumed.

“Incorrect. Martin Wolfe was already entitled to a supernumerary under the Reunion Plan, but to maximize the rewards for the Confederacy at this juncture, it has been determined to award him a second supernumerary in addition to Dana Wolfe, his own mother. It has also been decided to grant every other sponsor here two supernumeraries, which means that eleven bonus concubines will be granted today, for a total haul of twenty-three concubines at this pickup,” the AI explained, much to everyone’s shock.

“In that case, nothing against you, Valerie, but I’m already very smitten with Martin here. Would it be terrible if I became his other supernumerary, with his consent, of course? I have no doubt that you could line up plenty of conks in just a short time yourself, and I would love to eat your pussy and ass someday, but my heart is with Martin,” Talia made the extent of her crush on me rather blatant.

“It’s cool. I know what infatuation is like. I’m not offended at all. If Martin wants you, that is. It’s a risky move and I would be rather impressed with your fondness, but I can’t speak for him,” Valerie reminded Talia, even as I grinned wider than ever.

“Hells bells, of course, I’ll take her! She clearly wants me, after all. Just understand that Sandy is my head slut. You must do as she says, subject only to me, and the odds of me overruling her on most issues are very slim to put it mildly. Do you accept this?” I turned to Talia.

“Oh, God, yes! Kyrie eleison!” Talia swore.

“Recorded. The Greek national Talia Gavras is now a concubine to Martin Wolfe. He will, including his mother, Dana Wolfe, held in reserve for him, complete his own complement of concubines and is no longer eligible to claim any more. You should proceed to the next sponsors, Gunnery Sergeant Phillips. Joanna Cox is eligible to claim her four now, though she seems to have the prepack part of her complement ready,” the AI continued, much to Joanna’s delight.

“Mind if I bring my Master his order now? It’s ready and he’s my last patron before leaving,” Talia pleaded with the Marines, who both smiled at that.

“Hey, I don’t want to leave without my last chance at a Red Robin burger and fries, either,” Pablo noted, chomping down while Melissa took a few fries before getting on with the selection.

“So, Joanna, claim your conks,” Melissa instructed Joanna, who licked her lips before taking first Tyler and then Crystal by hand.

“I claim these two first. Tyler Hearst and Crystal Magnusson. My own brother and his former supervisor. What do you say, bro? What about you, Crystal? Still committed to this?” Joanna turned to them.

“You’ll keep your promise? I’ll get to still boss him around when you’re not there? He needs a firm hand and I’ll love giving him that kind of tough love, mixed with kindness and sweetness, of course,” Crystal sought assurances.

“I swear it,” Joanna committed herself, knowing Confederacy law.

“Then I consent,” Crystal took the leap of faith at last.

“And so do I. I actually love the idea of her bossing me around, almost as much as I love it when you do it, if we’re being honest here, much as I hate to admit it,” Tyler confessed, surrendering to his sister at last.

“Confirmed, Crystal Magnusson and Tyler Hearst are now registered as concubines of Joanna Cox. You have two more, Joanna. Take your pick. I would suggest one more male and one more female, maybe a couple to help balance things out,” Pablo added his own two cents there, solid wisdom in fact.

“You two, who are you guys?” Joanna turned to what seemed a pair of newlyweds, the wife clearly showing a baby bump as well as her wedding band.

“I’m Mike Howard and this is my wife, Lola. We’re both more than open for this. You see ... we’re both very kinky and the baby in her womb isn’t mine. Not this time. We were planning for one of them to be, just not this one. I’m a cuckold. She’s a hot wife. Are you okay with that? I mean, we love each other deeply, but part of the appeal of this is the idea of sharing her with other men, not to mention our survival and that of her unborn child. I’m just being honest with you here,” the husband admittedly, albeit with a blush on his face.

“That’s fine with me, but bear in mind that, whatever your dynamic was before, you can’t be faithful to her anymore than she is to you. Not anymore. We’ll need your seed, too, honey. Strictly speaking, those days are over, because she’s not your wife anymore if you consent to this. You’re both my concubines and will have to do whatever I say. We’ll breed both of you plenty, including with each other as well as others. What say you?” Joanna made her intentions plain as day.

“I’m in,” Lola declared at last, telling her husband, “remember, cucky, I’m the boss of this marriage and I say that we do this. It’s my last order as your Domme wife. Join me in serving our new Mistress.”

“I’m in, too, then. Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets, after all,” Mike cleverly quoted that old song.

“Indeed. I claim you both, then. Record it, please,” Joanna requested.

“Confirmed. Mike and Lola Howard are now concubines registered to Joanna Cox. She has completed her complement, including supernumeraries and is not qualified for any additional concubines. Please continue with the next sponsor, Valerie Schwartz,” the AI now urged the Marines, while I imagined fucking Lola and knocking her up on some bed while Mike watched us.

“I want Habib, if he’s still game for it, and I want Sherry over there, plus that couple there. Sherry, you in? Come on, don’t even tell me that you don’t want to belong to me. You keep hitting on me every time that we work together. Relax, you won’t be shift manager anymore. You can fuck me if you’re my conk, and you can fuck Habib, too. Say you’ll do it, please!” Valerie encouraged her supervisor and colleague to both consent to this deal.

“Count me in. I’m not stupid enough to refuse her,” Habib seized the chance to be Valerie’s conk.

“Me, neither. I’ve want to eat that ass of yours for ages, Val. I’ll get to rim you a lot, right? It’s kind of my big kink,” Sherry confessed now, much to her own embarrassment and Valerie’s arousal.

“Oh, definitely! Record them, please,” Valerie encouraged the AI.

“Very well. Habib Al Nawaz and Sherry Burkham are now concubines assigned to Valerie Schwartz. Recruit Schwartz, you have two concubines remaining. Who do you intend to claim?” the AI informed everyone, as if we didn’t already know.

“Then you two. You seem like a slightly younger couple. High school sweethearts? This must be tough on you. Boyfriend and girlfriend, right?” Valerie turned to the couple that she indicated earlier.

“Tricia Walston and David Chang. He’s technically Chinese, but hasn’t been there in ages, not since his parents left Hong Kong after the Brits surrendered it. He’s had my pussy plenty of times, but my ass is cherry so far. I had plans to give it up to him, but it just hadn’t happened yet. Yes, we are hoping to belong to the same sponsor, so we can be together for good. So, we’ll be screwing everyone in the pre-pack, I take it, a co-sponsored household?” the girl, who had very blonde curls asked her now.

“Exactly. Better get used to that. You consent, then, to being my concubines, both of you?” Valerie demanded.

“Certainly,” David agreed first, quite aroused at the thought of being owned by a sexy waitress like Valerie.

“God, yes! Just fucking take me already!” Tricia drawled out in a very distinct Texas accent.

“Confirmed, then. Tricia Walston and David Chang are now registered as concubines to Valerie Schwartz, finishing her complement. Recruit Schwartz no longer qualifies for additional concubines. Gunnery Sergeant Phillips, it is now your turn to claim your concubines. You qualify for four, and we have significant time remaining, so you may screen longer and test-drive if you prefer. I note that Recruits Wolfe, Cox, and Schwartz did not, but then they had some prepacks and plans for familiar choices already made. They are still free to fuck anyone who isn’t already someone else’s chattel until it is departure time,” the AI reminded us.

Melissa smirked as she walked over to one distinctly fascinated teenage guy who was there with his rather irate mother, equally annoyed father, and impatient sister.

“You four, what’s your deal? Any of you want to be conks? Let’s see your CAP cards, come on!” Melissa insisted.

“Benny, don’t you dare! I don’t care what lies your father has fed you on visitation nights. I know that he made you get tested, but don’t you dare show your card for this bitch! It’s sinful! It’s wrong! And she’s black! You can’t possibly think of serving a black woman! You know what they’re like! It’s bad enough that you wanted to date that black bitch and that you like to do that nasty, dirty thing to those filthy magazines with ugly, junkie, trashy black women! All black are sluts, skanks, filthy whores! That’s why I had to punish you that way for daring to stroke to those dirty pictures of black sluts!” the mother ranted at her son, trying to scare him away from doing as he was asked.

Melissa slapped her across the face, and then, while the mother sat in shock, she took the card that the lad offered her. Reading it, she licked her lips and planted a very steamy French kiss on the youngster, to which he responded eagerly, much to his mother’s disgust. Opening her top, Melissa freed her breasts and pushed the youth’s head down to her impressive bosom to urge him to suck her tits. She even cradled him a little bit, stroking his hair in a rather maternal fashion, even comforting him a bit.

Meanwhile, Sandy and Talia knelt to suck my throbbing cock, while Marla and Michelle each took one of my hands to slip them inside their twats. Stephanie removed my chair and parted my cheeks to lick my ass, letting me sit on her face in the process. When I was sufficiently hard, I rose and bent Talia over the table to ram my cock into her cunt at just the right angle to watch the action. I slapped her swarthy buns and pulled her hair in the process, eagerly sinking my dick into her drenched pussy.

“Benny, how could you?” his mother griped, to which her son replied with a middle finger directed at her.

“Fuck you, Mom! My name is Ben or Benjamin, not Benny! I’m fourteen, not four! I’m able to make this decision for myself and I want to serve the sergeant here! I want to be her conk! She’ll teach me how to please women and she’ll treat me a lot better than you. She already does. Oh, God, she’s fucking hot! I don’t care what you think, Mom! I’ve always had a thing for black women! I just do! She’s like this Nubian goddess or something, I don’t know. Just sizzling hot! What do you want me to do, Sergeant? I’ll do it and rub it in Mom’s face!” Ben completely surrendered to Melissa, who laughed softly as she took him in hand.

“Whip it out! I want to see it!” Melissa instructed her new boy-toy, who gladly opened his pants to show off his prick.

“Here it is, Sergeant! What should I do with it?” the eager youth asked Melissa in front of us, while Joanna started riding Tyler and Valerie straddled Mike.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.