Parenthood - Cover

Parenthood

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

The delay, and the new car, meant that there was no way for us to drive the whole distance straight through. So, later on in the early evening, I pulled over into the parking lot of a nice looking hotel. I gave Mina my credit card, and asked her to go in and book some nice rooms for us, while I organized the stuff in the car so that it would not look quite so attractive to a random burglar. Once I got to the lounge with my overnight bag and laptop, I signed the sheet Mina held ready for me. I picked up the key card and we headed to the elevators.

As soon as I realized that she had gotten us just one room (although with double beds), I almost started to protest. When I looked at Mina, I just shrugged.

"Honey, I could have afforded two rooms."

"Dad, you just bought a car. Besides, I trust you and I don't want to be alone, now."

Then she giggled.

"I think that they assumed that we are married and I'm your bimbo trophy wife."

I just rolled my eyes.

The restaurant at the hotel wasn't anything spectacular; but still, the food was quite okay. Mina beamed when they didn't question her age and she was able to have some wine with the steak she was having. I used the peaceful atmosphere of the half empty restaurant to explain my relationship with Kathleen to her. I could see that her eyes got big and she blushed a bit but at least she didn't judge me or panic. I explained that the arrangement we had was most probably something that would end at some point, but right now it gave something to all of us. My thought was that I had managed to bring quite a few new ideas to spice up their life together.

Back in our room we watched a movie from the hotel's network before it was time to go to sleep. Mina was the first to go to the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing an over-sized T-shirt that I remembered from the past. I had thought that I had lost it at some point, but that didn't seem to be the case. She just shrugged.

"You had so many T-shirts that I wanted to borrow some of them the last time I visited you."

The only problem was that it was quite obvious that she wasn't wearing anything under that T-shirt, and she looked very much like young Helen. I had always thought that she had been of almost centerfold quality. I retreated to the bathroom and had a quick, cold shower.

Once I got out, the lights were already off. Once I got between the sheets Mina turned to me.

"I know that you want to sleep naked, and that's okay, Dad. Besides, I have already seen it all."

She giggled a bit after that. I hesitated for a moment but the truth was that I hated sleeping in the boxers I was wearing. I wiggled those down and tossed them onto a chair. I listened to Mina's breath, and soon it sounded like she'd fallen into sleep. However awkward it felt, I was soon asleep myself.

There was some light coming between the curtains but my view was distracted by some blond hair next to my nose. There was a familiar feeling also down there where my hardon was resting against naked butt crack. But what caught my attention was that Helen's breast felt smaller and firmer than before. Suddenly, I was fully awake. It wasn't Helen, but very naked Mina I was holding. I carefully tried to move my hand away but she put her hand on the top of mine and held it there.

"Please, Daddy, just a moment longer. I just had to find out what it feels like."

Something inside me was yelling that this was all wrong as she was my daughter but I stayed as I was and she pressed my hand even firmer against her tit.

"You know, Dad, it would not even be wrong, as you aren't my biological father."

"Honey, I still could never do it."

She sighed.

"I know, I know. But a girl can always dream."

Then she giggled a bit and I was ready to strangle that part of me which refused to understand any moral clauses, but tried to penetrate further between her cheeks. All of a sudden she moved her butt upwards and instead of being between her ass cheeks my hardon was suddenly between her legs and I could feel the moisture leaking from her. I tried to move but she pressed her legs together and held my hand tightly.

"Mina, we can't..."

"I know, Dad, I know. Just stay there for a moment, please."

Then I could feel her other hand moving between her legs and occasionally touching my hard member. Her breathing became ragged and irregular and then she started gasping and flushing warm liquids towards my hardness. That was too much for me and I started shooting myself spurt after spurt until I was finished. Mina was still pressing my hand tightly against her breast.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Honey Bun?

"Are you mad at me? Do you hate me, now?"

"No, but I still think that I should not have done that."

"Dad, you didn't do it. I did."

"Details. After all, I'm your dad, and I'm the one who should have some self-control."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Mina, you are more than pretty. You are beautiful. But you are my daughter, and I should not have done this."

"Then why are you still holding my tit?"

She giggled and I blushed. I was sure that she could feel it even if she could not see it. I had not noticed that she had removed her hand.

"Honey, I'm sorry..."

"Shh. I liked it. I know that this is probably the only time we'll ever do something like this, but I want you to know that I have no regrets. I wanted to sleep with you, Daddy. I wanted to touch you, and what happened was just a nice bonus. I've been a good girl, but even the good girls can get naughty sometimes."

After saying that she released my now limp member from between her legs, and turned over to face me. Even if she had sounded secure, I could see that there was some uncertainty behind that secure look. I smiled at her, and kissed her nose.

"Like I said, I'm not mad - and I still love you, my Honey Bun. But if you ever try something like that again, I may have to spank you."

She looked shocked at first but then I saw the familiar smile starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

"You wouldn't do that, would you, Daddy?"

That 'little girl voice' was almost an invitation to seduction, and I groaned in despair. She giggled and rolled off the bed. She shamelessly walked around the bed to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and tried to get a grip on what had just happened.

During the last stint of our journey, I understood for the first time how hard it must have been for Mina to stand between Helen and me. Helen's actions had caused significant strain in their relationship. Mina wasn't as willing to tell all her private things to her mother, as she had been before. My sister had taken a huge part of the toll, and I was getting the rest of it, now. When we finally parked the car in the front of the house where I lived, I knew much more about the life of a young woman than I had ever considered possible. Mina had decided that after what happened between us last night, there was no need for secrets any more. I still wasn't sure if I would have liked to know about her dildo, but then I remembered what Kath had said and listened to it all with burning ears!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.