Parenthood - Cover

Preview

Parenthood

by DeeBee

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fiction, Cheating, Slow,

Drama Sex Story: John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Author's foreword

This was supposed be my 'cheating wife' -story but at some point it just exploded and turned into something else. My characters seem to do that quite often, especially when there are no strict limits set for them. My bad luck, I guess. But I still have no idea how to prevent them from messing things up.

For those who have not read my other stories: I'm a 'non-native English' writer, who for some reason decided to humiliate himself and start writing in a foreign language (English) and from an unknown environment. Some factual errors are probably therefore guaranteed, and you can forget about the grammar, although the editors will do their best, I'm sure.

Again the disclaimer: If there is something good in this story it is probably stolen, borrowed, hijacked or edited to look good. And if you don't recognize the original, you just haven't read it yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.