Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Back to the present at the hotel, Chase slowly drank his scotch as he looked over the sexy body of Carrie.

“I need to ask you a question before this goes any further,” Carrie said.

“Go ahead. I’m all ears,” Chase replied.

“How are your feelings toward Miranda? Do you care what we do to her and who fucks the blonde bitch?” Carrie asked.

“The answer is unequivocally no. Miranda was always a perfect young lady, true to her husband until I convinced her otherwise. I immensely enjoyed corrupting her morality,” Chase replied.

“I suspect that you found there was something in her past that she didn’t want anyone to know about and blackmailed her. I say good for you,” Carrie said.

“You are very perceptive,” replied Chase.

“One of my many qualities that I’ll show you,” Carrie said, as she stood up and took Chase by the hand and led him to one of the bedrooms.

“Do I need to wear a condom?” Chase asked.

“It’s up to you, but I assure you that I’m safe and on birth control. The only men that I have sex with now are my partners. Which, after today, you’ll be one also. I do, however, make videos with girls. The girls we use are checked out and completely safe. For the most part, they’re family. They only have sex with me and my partners, and of course, each other. We all make videos, but if being in a sex video is not your thing, no problem. We didn’t expect that of you. Just Miranda,” Carrie told Chase.

“Sounds good enough for me,” Chase replied.

Standing in front of Chase, Carrie eased the open back dress off her shoulders, lowering it to her waist and exposing her fabulous nude breasts to him. She then wiggled her dress past her well-rounded ass, letting it fall around her ankles. Next, she eased her panties down her sexy legs and then stepped out of her skirt and panties. Now she was standing there facing Chase fully exposed, nude except for her high-heels.

Chase could see the nice patch of dark reddish-brown hair on Carrie’s pussy mound. It was thick but neatly trimmed. He was taking off his clothes, as Carrie laid on the bed, still in her high-heels. She spread her legs, giving Chase an even better view of her pussy. After shedding his clothes, he climbed on the bed and crawled between Carrie’s legs. Lining up his hard cock with the entrance of her cunt, and with a big shove of his hips, Chase imbedded his cock completely into her pussy.

Carrie’s wasn’t as tight as Miranda, but still very snug. Chase started pounding her pussy hard and fast. She was working her hips, fucking her cunt up the meet his driving cock. It didn’t take long for Chase to blow his load. After Carrie’s vaginal muscles milked the last drop of cum from his spurting cock, Chase rolled off Carrie and laid down beside her.

After they rested for a while, Carrie and Chase decided to order something from the hotel restaurant and have it brought to the room. Carrie slipped on one of the hotel robes while Chase went and took a shower. After Chase had finished drying off and slipped on another one of the hotel robes, he came out of the bathroom to find their dinner had just been delivered by the waiter. They enjoyed the very elegant dinner. Afterwards, Carrie took a shower while Chase rested.

When she came out of the bathroom, Carrie was nude, and Chase was lying on the bed naked. Carrie could see his cock was not hard. She walked over and sat on the side of the bed. Reaching over, she wrapped her fingers around Chase’s soft cock and slowly moved her hand up-and-down the length of it. Very quickly, Chase was semi-hard, and then Carrie eased on the bed. When he was fully erect, she lowered her hot mouth to his cock, wrapping her lips around the head and commenced giving him a blowjob.

It didn’t take long before Chase was blowing his load of cum into Carrie’s hot mouth. She swallowed it down like the pro that she had become, sucking him dry before letting his softening cock slip from between her lips. After a period of rest, Chase fucked her again before they went to sleep. The next morning, he fucked her again, and then Carrie got up and took a shower while Chase laid there resting.

“It’s almost noon. Let’s get some lunch, and by that time Nicole will be here,” Carrie said, when she came out of the bathroom, still nude.

Chase thought about fucking Carrie again, but then he thought about the sexy little redhead that he’d have all that night. He remembered how beautiful the fifteen-year-old was with long flowing red hair, blue eyes, and flawless complexion. Her perky breasts had stood out nicely, and she had a well-rounded tight ass.

“That sounds great. I’ll take a quick shower,” Chase said, as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

When Chase came out of the bathroom, Carrie was already dressed and waiting. He got dressed and they went down to the hotel restaurant and had lunch. They had finished their lunch and were walking through the hotel lobby toward the elevators when they saw Nicole come in the front entrance. She came over and gave Carrie a big hug and Chase a very sexy smile. The three then went up to the hotel suite.

“Be good to him. He’s my new business partner. I told him that he could have you anyway he wanted,” Carrie told the beautiful young redhead.

“You know I’ll do whatever you want me to,” Nicole said, and then put her arms around Chase’s neck, giving him a long passionate kiss.

“She’s safe and on birth control, so you don’t have to worry about knocking her up or using a condom. I’ll see you two tomorrow about noon,” Carrie said, and then eased out of the hotel room, leaving Chase and Nicole locked in a kiss as his hands were exploring her sexy young body.

“Do you always do what Carrie tells you?” Chase asked, when they broke the kiss.

“Almost, she takes care of me and protects me,” Nicole answered.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes and let me see that sexy nude teen body,” Chase said, as he sat down on the sofa.

Nicole slipped off her shoes, and then standing in front of him, the beautiful teen started slowly unbuttoning her blouse. When she got it undone, Nicole slipped it off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms and fall to the plush carpet. Nicole’s breasts were a perfect size for her fifteen-year-old body. Not too large and definitely not too small. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Looking at Chase, Nicole eased the straps off her shoulders and then took the bra and dropped it with her blouse.

The teen was now topless, and her flawless breasts stood out nicely as her nipples hardened from the cooler air. Chase was ogling her fabulous young tits as she unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. Nicole then reached for the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to where she could step out of them and her skirt. Now standing there totally nude, Chase could see the nice little patch of pretty red hair on her pussy mound. He quickly took off his clothes and sat back down. His cock was fully erect and sticking up.

“Show me how good you are with that sexy little mouth of yours,” Chase told the fifteen-year-old.

Nicole dropped to her knees on the plush carpet. She lowered her head, wrapping her lips around the head of Chase’s cock. He let out a pleased moan as she slid her lips to the base of his man-hood, taking him completely in her mouth. Chase ran his fingers through her soft long red hair as she moved her head up-and-down, sucking his cock. Nicole was getting to Chase as he gripped her hair and blew his load of cum in her hot little mouth. To his amazement, the teen swallowed it down before letting his softening cock slip from between her lips.

“I hope that was satisfactory,” Nicole said, as she wiped the remnants of Chase’s cum off her lips.

“More than satisfactory. I think we’re going to get along just fine,” Chase replied, as the teen got off her knees and sat down beside him on the sofa.

“I’m here to do whatever you want,” Nicole said, in a submissive sexy little voice.

“You said Carrie takes care of you. How did you and she get together?” Chase asked.

Nicole told him her story: It was a month after her fifteenth birthday that her father, Wade Guthrie came home with two of his drinking buddies, Freddie McMahon, and Eduardo Velazquez. Young Nicole was in her bedroom, but she could plainly hear the goings on in the living room. She knew her father and the two other men were drunk and that her mother was at their mercy.

Her mother, Rowena Guthrie, was a very attractive woman at thirty-eight. She had long curly red hair that reached just below her nice set of C-cup breasts. Pretty blue eyes and a shapely body with a nice well-rounded ass.

Wade was sitting in his recliner and had Rowena sitting on his lap. Freddie and Eduardo were sitting on the sofa across from them. They were both eyeing Wade’s good-looking wife. He had told them how good of a fuck she was in bed. That she may act proper, but get her on her back, with her legs spread and she likes a hard cock ramming her hot pussy.

“Please. Not in front of your friends,” Rowena whispered, as Wade fondled her breasts through her loose-fitting pullover top and bra.

“My friends don’t mind. I’ll bet their cocks are hard from looking at you,” Wade told his wife.

“Please stop. You’re drunk,” Rowena begged.

“Hey guys. You mind if I play with my wife’s tits?” Wade drunkenly asked.

“We don’t mind,” Freddie quickly answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.